Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:01 am

And here are some more.

New Schleich, Safari LTD, and Bullyland[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K&M Wart Hog and Sea Otter[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Plaho black panthers[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Interesting unmarked fish (I thought it was pretty unusual)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Unsure which german composition brand this one is but here's a lynx or bobcat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And another Lineol wolf. This one has much finer details and has not had any restoration work. The head is much different too.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:48 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Those are probably Prior or RAE animals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Great new additions!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Ohhhh ! So many goodies drunken bounce Applause I love you

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:32 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Those are probably Prior or RAE animals Very Happy
Thanks Kiki!

widukind wrote:
Great new additions!!
Thank you!

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhhh ! So many goodies drunken bounce Applause I love you
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:04 am

Fantastic additions again! I am very jealous of your composition lynx, it is somewhat reminiscent of an Iberian lynx due to the dark strip along their beards. If your lynx is like this one, it is a Lineol 3rd generation and I needed to live more 3 generations to save money to get one like this one. Laughing

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:35 am

Roger wrote:
Fantastic additions again! I am very jealous of your composition lynx, it is somewhat reminiscent of an Iberian lynx due to the dark strip along their beards. If your lynx is like this one, it is a Lineol 3rd generation and I needed to live more 3 generations to save money to get one like this one. Laughing

Thank you, Roger!
Oh my goodness! Except the fact that mine as big green eyes, it looks exactly like the picture in the link. I did not realize how expensive it is to get this little lynx! I just looked it up on the German eBay and came across a really beautiful one...but... $200! Yikes! Shocked I will admit I paid nowhere near that much money for this one. (Chipped ears and a crack around the base of the tail aside, I got this one for a bargin $10.00 at a small antique store!) I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for another though, I don't want you to be jealous forever! lol!
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:52 pm

Found some new german composition kitties (durolin?) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And a red fox. Had this one when I was little. I got him in Canada in a set of other animals that included wolves, bobcats, bears and others. But I lost him. Found this one on Etsy and so happy to have one again.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Congratulations again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Congratulations on your adorable additions

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Arrrrw ! Those kitties are SO lovely drunken

And congratiolations for finding your childhood's fox again cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 2:47 am

It seems every batch you get, there is a fox on it. I wonder how that childhood fox influenced you in your special taste for foxes and other predators. Wink Very nice cats too! Very Happy

Roger wrote:

Thank you, Roger!
Oh my goodness! Except the fact that mine as big green eyes, it looks exactly like the picture in the link. I did not realize how expensive it is to get this little lynx! I just looked it up on the German eBay and came across a really beautiful one...but... $200! Yikes! Shocked I will admit I paid nowhere near that much money for this one. (Chipped ears and a crack around the base of the tail aside, I got this one for a bargin $10.00 at a small antique store!) I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for another though, I don't want you to be jealous forever! lol!

lol! Getting jealous seems a great deal! bounce You got it for a bargain, that website I linked is made by collectors and expertized in this matter, so naturally, prices are very high. None of my composition figures were close to the prices we see in that page. affraid

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:17 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations again :)
Thank you! Very Happy

Wilorvise wrote:
Congratulations on your adorable additions
Thank you! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrrrw ! Those kitties are SO lovely drunken

And congratiolations for finding your childhood's fox again cheers
Thank you! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
It seems every batch you get, there is a fox on it. I wonder how that childhood fox influenced you in your special taste for foxes and other predators. Wink Very nice cats too! Very Happy

Thank you! It is so very true, I actually got more foxes in today, lol! I always had so many foxes and wolves during my childhood...and have always had a special love for them. I guess I am finally to admit that foxes are my second biggest passion next to wolves!

Roger wrote:

Thank you, Roger!

lol! Getting jealous seems a great deal! bounce You got it for a bargain, that website I linked is made by collectors and expertized in this matter, so naturally, prices are very high. None of my composition figures were close to the prices we see in that page. affraid
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Ok, I'll admit, I'm a closet fox lover!

The Epoch Arctic fox got two friends.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Some vintage dogs (Timpo or Timpo copies maybe?)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And a teeny tiny Pathfinder Battles fox. Came with a black circular base but he was detached from it when I pulled him out of the box so I'm guessing the base is just something for him to stand on. I am still waiting on two other foxes of this size but in a different pose. Those two were so inexpensive that I got [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one too. (I hope you don't have it yet!)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pathfinder Battles Fox with the Papo fox for size reference. It is such an incredibly tiny figure but the details and especially the paint job are outstanding considering the size circumstances.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Ahhhrw ! So many lovely models again cheers

The hanging foxes are so cute , - and the tiny fox is the cutest ever I love you

Very nice little dogs, - especially the running one , - he looks so happy and alive Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 12:40 am

Laughing ... and more foxes! Shocked The Epoch trio is very nice and that small fox is super! Very Happy Have you got another fox in another pose for me? That's very kind from you. No, I don't have any fox like these, I didn't know them actually. Very Happy
I have no idea about the brand of your dogs, I tried to search it on Deseo's dog collection website, but obviously I haven't checked all Emilia's dogs once she has an impressive collection! affraid

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:32 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ahhhrw ! So many lovely models again cheers

The hanging foxes are so cute , - and the tiny fox is the cutest ever I love you

Very nice little dogs, - especially the running one , - he looks so happy and alive Very Happy

Thank you!  I love you

Roger wrote:
Laughing ... and more foxes! Shocked The Epoch trio is very nice and that small fox is super! Very Happy Have you got another fox in another pose for me? That's very kind from you. No, I don't have any fox like these, I didn't know them actually. Very Happy
I have no idea about the brand of your dogs, I tried to search it on Deseo's dog collection website, but obviously I haven't checked all Emilia's dogs once she has an impressive collection! affraid

What a wonderful website! There are so many dogs there I have never even seen before. I did not spot any of the ones I have on there, not even under the "unknown" section...so they are mystery dogs I suppose!

Hopefully I will be getting those two foxes in tomorrow. The tracking had shown that it arrived at my local post office, so I will post photos once I get out of work. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:16 am

Roger wrote:

Thank you, Roger!

The one you have is probably a copy, the painting and style are not excatly at a Lineol level. Nevertheless it is still beautiful enough. This model was heavily copied in the past. Even Blancherie Frères made a mold for a holowcast lead copy.

Congratulation for your "nearly" everyday additions Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:54 am

Kikimalou wrote:

...... This model was heavily copied in the past. Even Blancherie Frères made a mold for a holowcast lead copy.
There is one fromElastolin for sale on Ebay, - looks very much like it too , doesn't is Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:46 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you, Roger!

The one you have is probably a copy, the painting and style are not excatly at a Lineol level. Nevertheless it is still beautiful enough. This model was heavily copied in the past. Even Blancherie Frères made a mold for a holowcast lead copy.

Congratulation for your "nearly" everyday additions Laughing cheers

Thank you! I noticed the Lineol had nicer details and better paint job...but despite the one I have being a copy I'm very glad to have him!

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

...... This model was heavily copied in the past. Even Blancherie Frères made a mold for a holowcast lead copy.
There is one fromElastolin for sale on Ebay, - looks very much like it too , doesn't is Very Happy
Ohhhh,  I have had my eyes on that pretty one for awhile. While the seller ships to the US, I don't think he accepts PayPal unfortunately. Crying or Very sad Otherwise I'd buy that one in a heartbeat!
widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:20 pm

Recieved more animals today!

Two more Pathfinder Battles foxes. One will be joining Roger's collection. Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Finally broke down and got the CollectA red fox. I have been eyeing this one for 3 years now and finally decided to add it to my collection.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nayab wolves...although I think that reddish one may be a fox instead with the structure of the ears, muzzle and head.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
An interesting monkey figure. Brand unknown to me.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And a Play Visions Red Neck Pond Turtle. I got this one along with the Nayab wolves and was so happy to discover it was a Play Visions turtle. I really like all the details painted on this figure. Perhaps what caught my attention the most was the details painted on the underside of the figure...something you don't see often with cheaper animals.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Interesting newcomers, especially the monkey! And you found the Nayab wolves! Congrats

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 10:29 pm

All new additions are wonderful. You have a good eye for beauties Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:40 am

I am glad of knowing that one of these small foxes will join my collection! :)
I am really curious about these Nayab wolves, these thematic sets seem quite illusive and some STS members are taking years to find them. Could you please take a side view pic of that fox? Could it be a bat-eared fox? scratch

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next