Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

My drawings of fav actors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are Larry Mullen jr (U2) with Rock Doves, Alec John Such (ex-Bon Jovi) with a unicorn and Alec John Such (again) with a chinese dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Wow! Lots of comments, here. By the way, the man with a vulture is NOT Klaus Kinsky, but Judas Priest guitarist KK DOWNING. He left the band not so long ago.
Also, those pictures are NOT paintings, THEY ARE DRAWINGS. They are made with wood color pencils. Only the white stars are made with Lioquid Paper.
And, no, I would never get inspired by Egon Schiele, because I find his works wayyyy too agressive for me.

Excuse me my mistakes Smile
I hope you didn't find my comment aggressive, I like talking about art, that's all. Sometimes my comments are too long because I continue too many digressions. It was supposed to be friendly Smile

Beautiful colours on the Chinese dragon, by the way. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:09 am

Loved to read your comment Anna, when talking about Art you give a new dimension to the subject. As a distant watcher, I find your comment quite eulogistic and kind as always and surely Valerie is not extracting a different purport to it. Though, I am nobody to embody Valerie. flower
I really love these draws, they are beautiful and they tell a lot about the conceptor, I guess. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Wow! Lots of comments, here. By the way, the man with a vulture is NOT Klaus Kinsky, but Judas Priest guitarist KK DOWNING. He left the band not so long ago.
Also, those pictures are NOT paintings, THEY ARE DRAWINGS. They are made with wood color pencils. Only the white stars are made with Lioquid Paper.
And, no, I would never get inspired by Egon Schiele, because I find his works wayyyy too agressive for me.

I hope you didn't find my comment aggressive, I like talking about art, that's all. Sometimes my comments are too long because I continue too many digressions. It was supposed to be friendly Smile

Not at all! Just like Roger, I loved reading your comments. I can see you studied art just like I did. You obviously took the time to look carefully at my work and that pleases me a lot, actually. Very Happy Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Not at all! Just like Roger, I loved reading your comments. I can see you studied art just like I did. You obviously took the time to look carefully at my work and that pleases me a lot, actually. Very Happy Smile Smile Smile

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy
Yes, I studied art. Great to hear that you too! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:31 pm

I sometimes also draw too men together. Here are combos of Matthias Jabs (Scorpions) and Larry Mullen jr (U2).
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:54 am

Nobody from Seattle? Thanks again for sharing! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Nobody from Seattle?  Thanks again for sharing! Very Happy

Who's from Seatle?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:09 pm

Nobody from Seattle?  Thanks again for sharing! Very Happy

Who's from Seatle?

I was referring to some bands that entered my musical taste at the end of 80's and first half of 90's. You can read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] although I believe it has no interest for you at all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   Today at 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down

My drawings of fav actors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2