Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Orang-Utans

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Bowhead Whale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are my two male orang-utans: an adult and an adolescent.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 11:00 pm

They are so great Very Happy

I have a couple of others, - if it is ok for you, I can take a picture tomorrow and share Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 11:32 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are so great Very Happy

I have a couple of others, - if it is ok for you, I can take a picture tomorrow and share Very Happy

Of course! Go ahead. I photographed my AAA Orang-Utans because I saw they were missing on TAI.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 11:58 pm

That was a good idea from you, these orangs are impressive! monkey
It is also a good idea that Susanne will share pics of her AAA orangutans in this topic. AAA is on fire on TAI and it is much easier to see them compared in a topic as it happened with elephants thread.
Actually, as AAA have often several figures of the same kind, I like the idea of opening dedicated species threads. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:20 am

Spectacular pose, congrats.

sunny sunny

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 11:13 am

Roger wrote:
It is also a good idea that Susanne will share pics of her AAA orangutans in this topic. AAA is on fire on TAI and it is much easier to see them compared in a topic as it happened with elephants thread.
Actually, as AAA have often several figures of the same kind, I like the idea of opening dedicated species threads. Very Happy

As Roger said, it's really helpful to see all produced figurines of the same species in one topic. Please, share all your orangutans! cheers Thanks Valérie (and Susanne in advance)!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:

As Roger said, it's really helpful to see all produced figurines of the same species in one topic. Please, share all your orangutans! cheers Thanks Valérie (and Susanne in advance)!

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 7:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:58 pm

At last , - here are my pictures . They were so dusty, I had to wash them  Embarassed  Laughing

The family :

Daddy :

Mom and baby :

Youngster ( I don't know what is in his mouth scratch ) :

Toddlers  Laughing

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Oh! My goodness! You have many more than I do! Shocked The only one I have which you do not have is the adolescent male...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:18 pm

Fantastic, I wonder what these two orang babies are talking about. monkey Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:34 am

Roger wrote:
Fantastic, I wonder what these two orang babies are talking about. monkey Very Happy

Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

AAA Orang-Utans Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Orang-Utans   AAA Orang-Utans Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Orang-Utans
Page 1 of 1