Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:09 pm

I was searching the internet when I found a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of a Chap Mei jungle set. When I watched the pictures/movie, I saw two different striped hyenas! I only knew the one that's looking aside (the one on TAi), but it seems like there's another one which is looking forward. Here's the pic from the video besides the TAi one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can't remember seeing the second version around, so I thought this might be interesting! cheers I'd sure like to have it drunken

Last edited by Tarunyada on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:41 pm

I'm not totally sure but I think there is even a third one with its head up. I can't find a picture of it, but I vaguely remember seeing one like that too, but then again I could just be crazy! geek

I found mine at a garage sale, so if no one here can help you I can keep an eye out where I live. Its a lovely model of a rarer species. Smile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm not totally sure but I think there is even a third one with its head up. I can't find a picture of it, but I vaguely remember seeing one like that too, but then again I could just be crazy! geek

That would be awesome! cheers Haha I know what you mean, sometimes I dream about animal figurines that don't exist, and when I wake up, I keep looking for them.. Suspect

I found mine at a garage sale, so if no one here can help you I can keep an eye out where I live. Its a lovely model of a rarer species. Smile

That would be great, thanks in advance! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:56 pm

WOW !!! Chap Mei is full of wonders Shocked

I hope that us from STS get them all, so we can get pictures for TAI Very Happy

Thankyou very much, Julie , for this topic cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:52 pm

I think Susanne's hyena was also looking forward before knowing this guy! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:09 am

I have seen both--packed with a giant giraffe figure. Much as I would like to get the other one, I'm not paying $40 for a set of cheap plastic stuff with a new hyena in it.

Especially since the packaging is falling apart. They should sell it for $5. To me. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:20 am

Maybe you can buy it together, someone to pay giraffe, another person pay hyena, you can check Toys'R'Us availability [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:14 am

Maybe you can buy it together, someone to pay giraffe, another person pay hyena, you can check Toys'R'Us availability [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy
We have them in store here. I just won't pay that much for it!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:52 am

We have them in store here. I just won't pay that much for it!

But it says 22 dollars and free shipping Shocked

If I lived in USA I would buy it right away bounce Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:14 am

Thankyou very much, Julie , for this topic cheers

You're most welcome, Susanne! cheers

I think Susanne's hyena was also looking forward before knowing this guy! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! Laughing geek Laughing

But it says 22 dollars and free shipping Shocked

If I lived in USA I would buy it right away bounce Very Happy

Same here! affraid

Back to top Go down
sbell

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:22 pm

It's mostly that I can't justify the money for a giant plastic giraffe, and a bunch of other plastic. It's just so much...(and I do have one of the hyenas already!).

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Interesting

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:38 am

I also think Chapmei new sets don't worthy so much money to buy. Only new hyena is attractive, but it should be $5.00 or less.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena   

Back to top Go down

Chap Mei - Second Striped Hyena
Page 1 of 1