Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Dor Mei animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Dor Mei animals   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does anyone here knows about Dor Mei? It's a toy manyfacturer that is mostly known for its 1980's Godzilla and Gigan figures (I own both of their Gigan figures). I know they also made animals. Here is my Dor Mei tortoise, released in 1990. Funny fact: do you know who also owns a copy of this tortoise? Widukind! He got his from a trade with me. Laughing I had it in double, so I traded one. Today, Widukind and I each own a copy of the 1990 Dor Mei Tortoise.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dor Mei animals   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a Dor Mei triceratops being sold, not cheap actually.
Someone also on forum asked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about Dor Mei but, only Andreas seem to know it. Very Happy
Nice to know that they didn't released exclusively dinosaurs and fantasy. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dor Mei animals   Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:15 am

Nice turtle :)

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dor Mei animals   Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:14 am

What a lovely old turtle drunken

BW, there seems to be no end to the rare and interesting models of your collection, - we are very lucky that you share with  The Forum cheers

And Roger, there seems to be no end to your patience, when it comes to research and helping others Applause

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Dor Mei animals   Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice turtle :)

You own one just like it! bounce
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Dor Mei animals   Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a lovely old turtle drunken

BW, there seems to be no end to the rare and interesting models of your collection, - we are very lucky that you share with  The Forum cheers

And Roger, there seems to be no end to your patience, when it comes to research and helping others Applause

Thank you! What I do is, I often visit the TAI and when I see that there is a piece missing that I actually have, I photograph it and post it here. Smile Today, I saw that I have five more models that are missing on TAI: a Made in China Allosaurus, a Made in China Camarasaurus (from the same line as Allosaurus), a Chap Mei Amargasaurus, a small orange Schleich Apatosaurus and a Safari ltd Incredible Creatures Alligator Snapping Turtle. I will photograph them and post them here as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Dor Mei animals   Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Is Dor Mei on TAI?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dor Mei animals   Today at 7:23 am

Back to top Go down

Dor Mei animals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1