Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Chap Mei Amargasaurus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is my Chap Mei Amargasaurus. I posted it here because I noticed it was missing on TAI.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:32 pm

8th [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on TAi. Laughing Definitively not as popular as a brachiosarus but incredibly popular during these last years. This is a figure from 2008 Stone Age Dinosaurs collection. Chap Mei seems to be as criative with their series names as they are with their figure designs. cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:05 am

Amazing stone age critter affraid Laughing

Amargasaurusses are some of my favorites, and Chap mei is wonderful, - WOW cheers

Perhaps there are more models of them lately, because the moulding techniques  have been much better, and perhaps the materials too ? I could imagine that , say, 25 years ago it would be almost impossible to make a model like this at a sensible price, and strong enough so parts don't break off and could hazardous to smaller children Rolling Eyes

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:20 am

Congratulations

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Anyway, now with eight models available, real Amargasaurus can rest in peace. It cannot complain about not having toys to its effigy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   

Back to top Go down

Chap Mei Amargasaurus
Page 1 of 1