Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16

Go down 
+7
AkaiHawke
Ana
Kikimalou
Roger
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
WhiteLightning Wolf
11 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 Empty
PostSubject: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:34 am

For anyone who follows me on DeviantART, I post a lot of these outdoor photos depicting the animal replicas in my collection all the time. So I thought it would be neat to start an outdoor photography thread for others to enjoy!

To start off...some photos of the Safari LTD Lynx with a custom paint job.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the Papo Arctic Wolf acting as a white Timber Wolf.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:11 am

Beautyful photos of beautyful models in beautyful places cheers
I am very impressed by tha quality of the pictures, too, - the colours and sharpness so perfect  Applause Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:03 pm

I did see some of your outdoor photographs on deviantART, but I'm glad you're sharing them here as well! cheers Really lovely photographs, I'd love to see some more Smile And again, I love your repaints drunken Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Those are terrific outdoor photos! cheers Thanks for sharing! :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Fantastic pics, BIG congratulation Applause I wish a big success to this new topic cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing! cheers Very sharp details, beautiful scenery, lovely models, I like it very much! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
AkaiHawke

AkaiHawke

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:22 pm

amazing outdoor photo's! Very Happy
i really need to get that wolf ;-;
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:53 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful photos of beautyful models in beautyful places cheers
I am very impressed by tha quality of the pictures, too, - the colours and sharpness so perfect  Applause Very Happy
Thank you! I recently had to have the lens fixed on my camera and what a huge difference it made! It focuses so much better now and captures a lot of details!

Tarunyada wrote:
I did see some of your outdoor photographs on deviantART, but I'm glad you're sharing them here as well! cheers Really lovely photographs, I'd love to see some more Smile And again, I love your repaints drunken Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! I've finally gotten back into the hobbie of photography so I will be posting lots more photos hopefully in the future! (Now I just gotta do some more repaints, they are quite fun to do!

Roger wrote:
Those are terrific outdoor photos! cheers  Thanks for sharing! :)
Thank you!

Kikimalou wrote:
Fantastic pics, BIG congratulation Applause   I wish a big success to this new topic cheers
Thank you! Looking forward to sharing some more!

Ana wrote:
Great pictures! Thank you for sharing! cheers Very sharp details, beautiful scenery, lovely models, I like it very much! cheers
Thank you!

AkaiHawke wrote:
amazing outdoor photo's! Very Happy
i really need to get that wolf ;-;
Thank you! I highly recommend the wolf! She's one of my favorite replicas yet!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Lovely pictures!! I like to see more!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:32 pm

Shanti wrote:
Lovely pictures!! I like to see more!! Very Happy

Thank you! I will be posting a few more shortly! Wink

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:50 am

Sifted through my gallery on my DeviantART photography account and found some of my outdoor photos from last year and beyond.

Here's a few of them.

2015 Schleich Sitting Cat[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1983 Schleich Sitting Cat[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AAA Puma Family
Play Visions Wolves[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Papo Wolf and custom painted Schleich Jaro wolf[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will post a few more later. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 8:27 am

Gorgeous photos  cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:

AAA Puma Family

Darrrhhhw drunken

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:26 pm

Pictures are all equally beautifu! Though, I share my enthusiasm with Susanne about the AAA puma family! cat

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 4:14 pm

You have an eye for photography

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:41 pm

And this is exactly why I am watching you on Deviantart Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:23 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Gorgeous photos  cheers

AAA Puma Family

Darrrhhhw drunken
Thank you!

Roger wrote:
Pictures are all equally beautifu! Though, I share my enthusiasm with Susanne about the AAA puma family! cat
Thank you! I really adore those Pumas. They are perhaps my favorite from my wild cats collection. Very Happy

Wilorvise wrote:
You have an eye for photography
Thank you! It's a very relaxing hobby with so many possibilities!

NightLioness wrote:
Very Happy I really need to get back into posting those outdoor photos on DeviantART. I have a whole pile of them waiting to be edited on the computer, but I am so lazy on my off days. XD

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySat May 07, 2016 9:37 am

NightLioness wrote:
Very Happy I really need to get back into posting those outdoor photos on DeviantART. I have a whole pile of them waiting to be edited on the computer, but I am so lazy on my off days. XD
Curious! But I recognize the lazy part XD
I also have enough photos to be uploaded to DeviantArt, but the lack of imagination for titles hold me back XD

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:04 pm

Outdoor photo shoot today! Featuring 2016 Papo Puma and a custom painted Papo Arctic Wolf.( I will post a walkaround of the Papo wolf soon!)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Very beautiful pictures, Fallon! Very Happy I Like the way you played witht he shadows! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 12:21 am

Roger wrote:
Very beautiful pictures, Fallon! Very Happy I Like the way you played witht he shadows! Very Happy
Thank you, Roger! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Your repaints are just awesome  cheers

And your pictures are womderful, - the colours, shadows and compositions  cheers

If it is possible to prefer only one, my choice would pe this one  Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:45 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Your repaints are just awesome  cheers

And your pictures are womderful, - the colours, shadows and compositions  cheers

If it is possible to prefer only one, my choice would pe this one  Very Happy

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 am

grate photos
i find you on Devant too

flickr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16   WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Outdoor Photos :) UPDATED 8.3.16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: