Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Now i will start with all Prosimians

Lemurs:

Indri, only one figurine made by PV
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sifakas
Verreaux's sifaka (made by PV and Furuta)
here the PV

K&M Coquerel Sifaka

Nayab Silky sifaka

Red ruffed Lemur (made by K&M and AAA)
K&M
AAA

White-ruffed lemurs made by AAA, Kaiyodo (Yotsuba), made in China and 2 different versions by PV (one wrong marked as wooley lemur)
Kaiyodo
Playvisions (right marked)

Aye-Aye (made by PV and Colorata)

Playvisions

Colorata

Bamboo lemur? (made in china)

Ring-tailed lemur (made by Nayab, Safari Ltd, Colorata, K&M, Wild Republic........????)
Safari Ltd toob model
Nayab
K&M

Loris:

Potto (only figurine made by PV)

Bengal? slow lori (only figurine made by Takara Tomy Arts)

Galagos:

Senegal Galago (made by Yowies UK)

Greater bushbaby (made by Playvisions)

Nayab (Lesser bushbaby?)

Tarsiers

Kaiyodo (spectral tarsier)

Cracker Jack (specie??)

Nayab Tarsier (specie??)

That are all that i have in my collection, more pics and informations are welcome!!!!

More ringtailed lemurs

Kaiyodo Verreaux's sifaka

PV wolley (white-ruffed) lemur

AAA white ruffed lemur and red-ruffed lemur and ringtailed lemur

made in china ringtailed and white-ruffed lemurs

Action Products galago

Last edited by widukind on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:55 pm

They are SO wonderful cheers Applause Applause

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Great variety.

I like much, the Play visions prosimian.

and aye aye colorata too.Applause

interesting information

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:15 am

Many thanks Susanne and Fernando :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:37 am

Wonderful lemurs and sifakas! Beautiful collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:21 pm

Thank you Anna :)

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Andréas Great variety of Prosimian Very Happy Applause cheers cheers Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Thank you Jean-Luc

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:06 am

Now finish with all figurines that i know :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:35 am

Great prosimian batch Andreas Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:09 am

Thank you Kiki :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:15 am

Great work Andreas! I need to study it better but I am sure your list is very complete. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great work Andreas! I need to study it better but I am sure your list is very complete. Very Happy

Thank you Roger and no, not complete. I forgot for this big made in china lemurs (they are stuff for trade). A ringtailed lemur and a Aye-Aye

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sat May 28, 2016 3:18 pm

A TAI editor told me that the Nayab tarsier may be a kinkajou instead. Honestly, it looks really like a kinkajou and I am not sure that this set is sold as a primates set. If it is a primates set, there's no place for a kinkajou. monkey Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sat May 28, 2016 3:25 pm

A TAI editor told me that the Nayab tarsier may be a kinkajou instead. Honestly, it looks really like a kinkajou and I am not sure that this set is sold as a primates set. If it is a primates set, there's no place for a kinkajou. monkey Wink

I never heard that before :), abnd i dont think so :). The only Kinkajous that i know are by Noah's Pals.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sun May 29, 2016 2:34 am

I never heard that before :), abnd i dont think so :). The only Kinkajous that i know are by Noah's Pals.

Well, we are concluding that it is a kinkajou indeed. No flat nose, no dished fingers, apparently it has a prehensile tail, body is relatively long for a tarsier and maybe back legs not long enough. Also, tail is completely hairy, without a terminal brush with more correct proportions for a kinkajou. Contrarily to what I said before, it is not strange that a kinkajou is in a a primates collection once it was previously classified as a lemur. I also wished it was an obscure tarsier species but the kinkajou idea is getting shape. What do you think Andreas? scratch

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sun May 29, 2016 8:25 am

Well, we are concluding that it is a kinkajou indeed. No flat nose, no dished fingers, apparently it has a prehensile tail, body is relatively long for a tarsier and maybe back legs not long enough. Also, tail is completely hairy, without a terminal brush with more correct proportions for a kinkajou. Contrarily to what I said before, it is not strange that a kinkajou is in a a primates collection once it was previously classified as a lemur. I also wished it was an obscure tarsier species but the kinkajou idea is getting shape. What do you think Andreas? scratch

I wasnt happy with tarsier so you can see ???, but the true is i am not happy if it is a kinkajou. scratch Sad Crocodile . But the other true is it could be possible.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sun May 29, 2016 12:35 pm

I wasnt happy with tarsier so you can see ???, but the true is i am not happy if it is a kinkajou. scratch Sad Crocodile . But the other true is it could be possible.

I recomend that you keep the Nayab figure in your collection, these are suppositions , while we know for sure that Noah's Pals are kinkajous once the company identified them, the Nayab figure we are not 100% sure, we only think it matches better a kinkajou than any tarsier species. We never know if any other collector will find any other species even more adjusted to the figure.
Well, as I don't have the Noah's Pals kinkajous nor the cute Furuta tarsier, it doesn't make any difference for me, I also intend to keep the whole set once they look very nice togehter, they look like a collection of gravures from the same artist. monkey

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sun May 29, 2016 1:06 pm

I wasnt happy with tarsier so you can see ???,  but the true is i am not happy if it is a kinkajou. scratch Sad Crocodile  . But the other true is it could be possible.

I recomend that you keep the Nayab figure in your collection, these are suppositions , while we know for sure that Noah's Pals are kinkajous once the company identified them, the Nayab figure we are not 100% sure, we only think it matches better a kinkajou than any tarsier species. We never know if any other collector will find any other species even more adjusted to the figure.
Well, as I don't have the Noah's Pals kinkajous nor the cute Furuta tarsier, it doesn't make any difference for me, I also intend to keep the whole set once they look very nice togehter, they look like a collection of gravures from the same artist. monkey

Thats true, some of the Nayab are not so exactly that you can say this is it. :)

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sun May 29, 2016 1:07 pm

Takara Lori added in the list

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Made in china

Brown lemur? or white headed lemur?

Last edited by widukind on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Beautiful addquisition. sunny

congrats Andreas.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Very intringuing figure! You always find something not predictable! Shocked Could you please take a close up picture from frontal view? I want to see its face. What a Face It seems you have a unusual species of lemur indeed.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:24 am

Very intringuing figure! You always find something not predictable! Shocked Could you please take a close up picture from frontal view? I want to see its face. What a Face It seems you have a unusual species of lemur indeed.

Thank you and yes i will do :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:15 am

Very intringuing figure! You always find something not predictable! Shocked ......

Yes, indeed !!! cheers Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Thank you Susanne :)

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Hope that helps

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Hope that helps

Sorry for taking so long to reply and I don't have the reply I wanted. I had some hope that the facial markings could fit a certain species of brown lemur but it doesn't match any of those I watched online. Though, I am positively convinced that it could match something. monkey

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Hope that helps

Sorry for taking so long to reply and I don't have the reply I wanted. I had some hope that the facial markings could fit a certain species of brown lemur but it doesn't match any of those I watched online. Though, I am positively convinced that it could match something. monkey

Yes, more a black face would be better

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:23 pm

It looks more like a Crowned lemur... Even if it doesn't look like a Crowned lemur Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   

Back to top Go down

Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: Lists of Species-
Jump to: