Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)

Go down 
+4
lucky luke
Ana
landrover
widukind
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) Empty
PostSubject: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:01 pm

Now i will start with all Prosimians

Lemurs:

Indri, only one figurine made by PV
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sifakas
Verreaux's sifaka (made by PV and Furuta)

the Furuta
here the PV (but is looks more like a Coquerel Sifaka)

K&M Coquerel Sifaka (there is also a large version)

Nayab Silky sifaka

Red ruffed Lemur (made by K&M and AAA)
K&M
AAA

White-ruffed lemurs made by AAA, Kaiyodo (Yotsuba), made in China and 2 different versions by PV (one wrong marked as wooley lemur) and in 2018 one more from Papo
Kaiyodo
Playvisions (right marked)

Aye-Aye (made by PV and Colorata)

Playvisions

Colorata

Bamboo lemur? (made in china)

Ring-tailed lemur (made by Nayab, Safari Ltd, Colorata, K&M, Wild Republic........????)
Safari Ltd toob model
Nayab
K&M

Loris:

Potto (only figurine made by PV)

Bengal? slow lori (only figurine made by Takara Tomy Arts)

Galagos:

Senegal Galago (made by Yowies UK)

Greater bushbaby (made by Playvisions)

Nayab (Lesser bushbaby?)

Tarsiers

Kaiyodo (spectral tarsier)

Cracker Jack (specie??)

Nayab Tarsier (specie??)

That are all that i have in my collection, more pics and informations are welcome!!!!

More ringtailed lemurs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kaiyodo Verreaux's sifaka

PV wolley (white-ruffed) lemur

AAA white ruffed lemur and red-ruffed lemur and ringtailed lemur

made in china ringtailed and white-ruffed lemurs (W.A.I. ?)

Action Products galago

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:56 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:55 pm

They are SO wonderful cheers Applause Applause

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Great variety.

I like much, the Play visions prosimian.

and aye aye colorata too.Applause

interesting information

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:15 am

Many thanks Susanne and Fernando :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:37 am

Wonderful lemurs and sifakas! Beautiful collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Thank you Anna :)

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Andréas Great variety of Prosimian Very Happy Applause cheers cheers Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Thank you Jean-Luc

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:06 am

Now finish with all figurines that i know :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:35 am

Great prosimian batch Andreas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:09 am

Thank you Kiki :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:15 pm

Great work Andreas! I need to study it better but I am sure your list is very complete. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Roger wrote:
Great work Andreas! I need to study it better but I am sure your list is very complete. Very Happy

Thank you Roger and no, not complete. I forgot for this big made in china lemurs (they are stuff for trade). A ringtailed lemur and a Aye-Aye

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:18 pm

A TAI editor told me that the Nayab tarsier may be a kinkajou instead. Honestly, it looks really like a kinkajou and I am not sure that this set is sold as a primates set. If it is a primates set, there's no place for a kinkajou. monkey Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Roger wrote:
A TAI editor told me that the Nayab tarsier may be a kinkajou instead. Honestly, it looks really like a kinkajou and I am not sure that this set is sold as a primates set. If it is a primates set, there's no place for a kinkajou. monkey Wink

I never heard that before :), abnd i dont think so :). The only Kinkajous that i know are by Noah's Pals.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySun May 29, 2016 12:34 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

I never heard that before :), abnd i dont think so :). The only Kinkajous that i know are by Noah's Pals.

Well, we are concluding that it is a kinkajou indeed. No flat nose, no dished fingers, apparently it has a prehensile tail, body is relatively long for a tarsier and maybe back legs not long enough. Also, tail is completely hairy, without a terminal brush with more correct proportions for a kinkajou. Contrarily to what I said before, it is not strange that a kinkajou is in a a primates collection once it was previously classified as a lemur. I also wished it was an obscure tarsier species but the kinkajou idea is getting shape. What do you think Andreas? scratch

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySun May 29, 2016 6:25 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Well, we are concluding that it is a kinkajou indeed. No flat nose, no dished fingers, apparently it has a prehensile tail, body is relatively long for a tarsier and maybe back legs not long enough. Also, tail is completely hairy, without a terminal brush with more correct proportions for a kinkajou. Contrarily to what I said before, it is not strange that a kinkajou is in a a primates collection once it was previously classified as a lemur. I also wished it was an obscure tarsier species but the kinkajou idea is getting shape. What do you think Andreas? scratch

I wasnt happy with tarsier so you can see ???, but the true is i am not happy if it is a kinkajou. scratch Sad Crocodile . But the other true is it could be possible.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:35 am

widukind wrote:

I wasnt happy with tarsier so you can see ???, but the true is i am not happy if it is a kinkajou. scratch Sad Crocodile . But the other true is it could be possible.

I recomend that you keep the Nayab figure in your collection, these are suppositions , while we know for sure that Noah's Pals are kinkajous once the company identified them, the Nayab figure we are not 100% sure, we only think it matches better a kinkajou than any tarsier species. We never know if any other collector will find any other species even more adjusted to the figure.
Well, as I don't have the Noah's Pals kinkajous nor the cute Furuta tarsier, it doesn't make any difference for me, I also intend to keep the whole set once they look very nice togehter, they look like a collection of gravures from the same artist. monkey

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:06 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

I wasnt happy with tarsier so you can see ???,  but the true is i am not happy if it is a kinkajou. scratch Sad Crocodile  . But the other true is it could be possible.

I recomend that you keep the Nayab figure in your collection, these are suppositions , while we know for sure that Noah's Pals are kinkajous once the company identified them, the Nayab figure we are not 100% sure, we only think it matches better a kinkajou than any tarsier species. We never know if any other collector will find any other species even more adjusted to the figure.
Well, as I don't have the Noah's Pals kinkajous nor the cute Furuta tarsier, it doesn't make any difference for me, I also intend to keep the whole set once they look very nice togehter, they look like a collection of gravures from the same artist. monkey

Thats true, some of the Nayab are not so exactly that you can say this is it. :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:07 am

Takara Lori added in the list

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Made in china

Brown lemur? or white headed lemur?

Last edited by widukind on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Beautiful addquisition. sunny

congrats Andreas.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Very intringuing figure! You always find something not predictable! Shocked Could you please take a close up picture from frontal view? I want to see its face. What a Face It seems you have a unusual species of lemur indeed.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:24 am

Roger wrote:
Very intringuing figure! You always find something not predictable! Shocked Could you please take a close up picture from frontal view? I want to see its face. What a Face It seems you have a unusual species of lemur indeed.

Thank you and yes i will do :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)   Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prosimian (Lemurs, Lorisoidea and Tarsiers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next