Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!   Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Hello everyone!

As many of you know, yesterday was Dutch Kings day, national celebration day!
We celebrate our kings birthday this day.
Children are allowed to sit in certain areas in their city on a rug/blanked to sell their stuff Very Happy
And for us collectors, a great opportunity to hunt for model animals Very Happy

I shall begin, the rest is up to you guys to show your Kings day findings Very Happy

The weather forecast was not so great for Kings day this year. Rain, wind and even snow in some parts of the land o.0
Therefor some markets where blown of and others where not as greatly visited by children who sell their stuff.
A bit of a disappointment, but luckily, some real diehards where still selling their stuff in the city Very Happy

I went to my local city and one nearby me.
Not as many as I hoped to find, but what I did find where real little treasures Very Happy
Lets begin!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Got really excited when I found these lying around in a basted full of 'plastic animals' Very Happy Two Safari LTD Authentic animals.

Two Playmobil Border Collies. I already have them, but I thought I could repaint these some day Very Happy

Little treasure! Play Vision Commerson's Dolphin Very Happy <3 Mint condition Very Happy

Nayab type wolf Very Happy

Three small animals, seal, cat and a dash hound. Cat will be transformed into Manx cat someday XD

Animals for Julie Very Happy

I also found a book about dogs/wolves, some animal cards you could collect with thee packages in England and two Beanie Baby's: Sloth (for Julie) and a kitty for me.
Fun fact about the Beanie Baby is that every BB has their own birthday! So somewhere there is a BB with YOUR birthday! Very Happy

That is it for me this time! Sooo, curious to see yours! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!   Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Congratulations Karin! Great finds! cheers Playvisions dolphin is indeed a rare find! Lovely animals Very Happy Congratulations!! cheers cheers

I stayed home yesterday, the weather was awful. And when it was better in the afternoon I went biking and I tried to see if there is anything interesting in the neighbourhood but no one was selling anything anymore. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!   Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Great catches Karin :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!   Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations Karin! Great finds! cheers Playvisions dolphin is indeed a rare find! Lovely animals Very Happy Congratulations!! cheers cheers  

I stayed home yesterday, the weather was awful.
And when it was better in the afternoon I went biking and I tried to see if there is anything interesting in the neighbourhood but no one was selling anything anymore. Smile

Thank you Anna! Very Happy

Aawwww, so sad weather yesterday! Sad
Hope next year will be much better! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great catches Karin :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!   Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:54 pm

A batch with a fox is always a great one. Very Happy PV dolphin is a great addition indeed.
Thanks for link of these BB creatures, There's a bat and a bear in my Birthday, of course Batty is my favorite. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:13 am

I like the Nyab wolf,he's pretty cool looking. :3

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:29 am

Lovely models, congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!   Today at 2:52 am

Back to top Go down

Kingsday Findings 2016: Let me see your findings!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1