Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
postsaurischian

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Very Happy  A huge package from Japan arrived today!
This is absolutely outstanding! The pics don't do justice to the model.
I can't say how wonderful it is cheers drunken .

Applause  KAIYODO - MEGA SOFUBI ADVANCE  African Elephant  (originally sculpted by Matsumura Shinobu)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walakround by Postsaurischian   Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:54 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I missed your pics Helge Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked This is really a prodigious model cheers

Big congratulation and thank you for sharing. I would like to split this topic and opened a wakaround one. If you don't agree I will merged it again. Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:36 pm

WOW !!!! This is just a magnificent , wonderful model affraid

Thankyou very much for sharing these beautyful pictures, - and congratulations wit your new beauyt Applause cheers flower

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Sun May 01, 2016 12:41 am

Helge, thanks for your fantastic pictures! The elephant is irreproachable and being in big size it must something monumental! Shocked elephant

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Sun May 01, 2016 12:43 am

Gorgeous. Wish I had both the money and a place to put it

PostSubject: Re: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Sun May 01, 2016 9:26 am

Smile Thank you all for the comments!
I highly recommend this Elephant to everyone who can afford it. I'm sure it'll cost twice as much in about two years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  I missed your pics Helge Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  This is really a prodigious model cheers  

Big congratulation and thank you for sharing. I would like to split this topic and opened a wakaround one. If you don't agree I will merged it again. Very Happy

Thanks Kiki, I just didn't post it as a walkaround, because I'm showing the model more or less only from the same angle (my favourite view).
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Sun May 01, 2016 2:27 pm

Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Sun May 01, 2016 7:30 pm

A great presentation of this elephant, thank you. As this model is made up of 12 pieces the seam lines where they join are not very visible, thats great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Mon May 02, 2016 11:23 pm

I`m in love ...! I love you Very Happy

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Tue May 03, 2016 11:18 am

Great elephant and perfect photos! Thank you for sharing and big congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian   Today at 8:54 am

Back to top Go down

KAIYODO MEGA-SOFUBI ELEPHANT walkaround by Postsaurischian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1