Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About figurines collectors :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

About figurines collectors :) Empty
PostSubject: About figurines collectors :)   About figurines collectors :) EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 12:50

Recently I've found at a collector side of margarine figures an article about the personality of figurines collectors. The consequences and effects ...
Unfortunately, the text is written in English, but it is really very appropriately and funny. sunny
Perhaps a Google translator can help a bit.

http://www.margarinefiguren.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67&Itemid=62

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: About figurines collectors :)   About figurines collectors :) EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 15:58

This is a wonderful page...pages !!! I look very much forward to go back and "buchstabiren", - perhaps it will improve my very rusty German Very Happy

Thankyou for the link, dear Yvette flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: About figurines collectors :)   About figurines collectors :) EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 18:25

sunny Shocked Laughing

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: About figurines collectors :)   About figurines collectors :) EmptyMay 4th 2016, 00:34

Figurinus marginatus geek Laughing Actually marginatus is used to lots of animal scientific names, I think Figurinus margarinensis was more adjusted. Very Happy
I am also very glad that I don't have that psychosis once my bedroom is a Montessori one, thus no way to put figures under my bed. Laughing Wink

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: About figurines collectors :)   About figurines collectors :) EmptyMay 4th 2016, 15:28

Roger wrote:
I am also very glad that I don't have that psychosis once my bedroom is a Montessori one, thus no way to put figures under my bed

Yes, that is right in your case. king But the text also says, that the cabinets in the family are not safe from the collectors boxes. In many cupboards of other family members are more and more boxes from the collector and less space for clothes and other stuff - step by step. Basketball

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: About figurines collectors :)   About figurines collectors :) EmptyMay 4th 2016, 22:48

75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
I am also very glad that I don't have that psychosis once my bedroom is a Montessori one, thus no way to put figures under my bed

Yes, that is right in your case. king But the text also says, that the cabinets in the family are not safe from the collectors boxes. In many cupboards of other family members are more and more boxes from the collector and less space for clothes and other stuff - step by step. Basketball

Yes, I remember trying to limit myself at a certain point but collection exploded. affraid bom

PostSubject: Re: About figurines collectors :)   About figurines collectors :) Empty

Back to top Go down

About figurines collectors :)
Page 1 of 1