Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

cheers santa Time for the suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of December. Click here cheers santa

Share | 

1993 W.A. Lemur Catta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Tue May 03, 2016 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is a Lemur Catta I just cannot put a manufacturer on. It is marked "W.A., All Rights Reserved, Made in China" and there is a "B" below those markes. Can anyone tell me what manufacturer made it and if it is from a line in particular, please?

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Tue May 03, 2016 11:01 pm

Ohhhh! I love you Aaaaah drunken WOW !!!! cheers

What an absolutely adoreable model , - I have never seen it before Shocked

What a joy to see just here before bed- time. Now I will cartainly have sweet dreams ! Thankyou very much Very Happy Sleep Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Tue May 03, 2016 11:47 pm

I also can't be of help but as long as it is marked W.A. and with a date, surely means it belongs to a certain series of figures. Something to search, it looks a large figure. How about the material? is it pvc, rubber, hollow, solide?

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Wed May 04, 2016 7:17 am

A interesting figurine. It exists also a white-ruffed lemur and who knows what else. The STS founder have pics of these 2 models on his collection website. But also there as unknown maker figurines :)

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Thu May 05, 2016 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I also can't be of help but as long as it is marked W.A. and with a date, surely means it belongs to a certain series of figures. Something to search, it looks a large figure. How about the material? is it pvc, rubber, hollow, solide?

PVC.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Thu May 05, 2016 10:17 pm

What a fluffy tail drunken cheers
Also can not help you, but the Catta is sure a beauty <3

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Thu May 05, 2016 10:22 pm

Maybe Sbell knows what brand it is?
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Fri May 06, 2016 7:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Sun May 08, 2016 2:01 am

PVC.

Thanks! Tried once more to find what it could be but I was unsuccessful again. According with Andreas link, it seems that not even the founder of this forum was able of determine which brand it is. Such a nice figure and we can't find anything about it. Sad

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Tue May 10, 2016 11:06 pm

It would have looked good on TAI, among other Catta Lemur replicas...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Tue May 10, 2016 11:51 pm

OK, this nice lemur is now added on TAI as a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. monkey :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:33 am

Beatrice (Froggie) found the company that released these figures, it was Wildlife Artists, Inc. thus the initials W.A.I. we can see marked on them.
You can find more information at [http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Wildlife_Artists,_Inc.]Toy Animal Wiki.[/url] study

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Beatrice (Froggie) found the company that released these figures, it was Wildlife Artists, Inc. thus the initials W.A.I. we can see marked on them.
You can find more information at [http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Wildlife_Artists,_Inc.]Toy Animal Wiki.[/url] study

it is a chinese brand too?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:59 pm

it is a chinese brand too?

No, it is a North American company with a concept similar to Wild Republic.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:40 pm

Fallon has some really nice big cat cubs and a wolf pup from W.A.l :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1993 W.A. Lemur Catta   

Back to top Go down

1993 W.A. Lemur Catta
Page 1 of 1