Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  


Share
 

 AAA Indian Rhino

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada
Age : 42
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1846

AAA Indian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: AAA Indian Rhino   AAA Indian Rhino EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the AAA Indian Rhino I found at the flea market last Sunday for only one dollar.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32863

AAA Indian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Indian Rhino   AAA Indian Rhino EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:59 pm

GREAT catch again cheers

He has a twin in a slightly different position, - I am not sure if there is a parent...perhaps somebody else knows ? Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 24034

AAA Indian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Indian Rhino   AAA Indian Rhino EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:27 pm

That's a cool Indian rhinoceros, Some years ago, I knew here a collector of figures of Indian rhinoceros, unfortunately I haven't kept his contact. I added it on Tai, 42th Indian rhino, the most popular rinoceros figure in toy shape. I also confess that this one of these animals that being accurately made or not, they always look nice to me. The AAA figure is a very good one although the Safari and Papo are in a higher level standard. Congratulations for finding it for such a friendly value and thanks for sharing! Very Happy
By the way, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted a small AAA Indian rhino in another topic, it is a strange Indian rhino with two horns that you can see below together witht he New-Ray rhino that is a Britains sized figure. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 30391

AAA Indian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Indian Rhino   AAA Indian Rhino EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:09 am

Another interesting AAA figurine :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32863

AAA Indian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Indian Rhino   AAA Indian Rhino EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
.....
By the way, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted a small AAA Indian rhino in another topic, it is a strange Indian rhino with two horns that you can see below together witht he New-Ray rhino that is a Britains sized figure. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It seems that crocs have a memory like an elephant Shocked Crocodile elephant
A very strange rhino indeed Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada
Age : 42
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1846

AAA Indian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Indian Rhino   AAA Indian Rhino EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That's a cool Indian rhinoceros, Some years ago, I knew here a collector of figures of Indian rhinoceros, unfortunately I haven't kept his contact. I added it on Tai, 42th Indian rhino, the most popular rinoceros figure in toy shape.  I also confess that this one of these animals that being accurately made or not, they always look nice to me. The AAA figure is a very good one although the Safari and Papo are in a higher level standard. Congratulations for finding it for such a friendly value and thanks for sharing! Very Happy
By the way, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted a small AAA Indian rhino in another topic, it is a strange Indian rhino with two horns that you can see below together witht he New-Ray rhino that is a Britains sized figure. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Indian Rhino with two horns must be a Sumatran Rhino. Imperial released one in their line "Dragons, Knights and Daggers", back in 1985.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 24034

AAA Indian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Indian Rhino   AAA Indian Rhino EmptyWed May 04, 2016 9:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

The Indian Rhino with two horns must be a Sumatran Rhino. Imperial released one in their line "Dragons, Knights and Daggers", back in 1985.

I'd love to know that Imperial rhino! bounce Unfortunately, toy world is full of ambiguous looking rhinos. This small AAA figure has the armoured looking of an Indian rhino, two horns more in African rhino style and it is dark like a Sumatran... a rhino chimera. geek
It is also very small to a traditional AAA figure what means it may belong to a boxed set or something like that.

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada
Age : 42
Joined : 2012-01-31
Posts : 1846

AAA Indian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Indian Rhino   AAA Indian Rhino EmptyWed May 04, 2016 10:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

The Indian Rhino with two horns must be a Sumatran Rhino. Imperial released one in their line "Dragons, Knights and Daggers", back in 1985.

I'd love to know that Imperial rhino! bounce Unfortunately, toy world is full of ambiguous looking rhinos. This small AAA figure has the armoured looking of an Indian rhino, two horns more in African rhino style and it is dark like a Sumatran... a rhino chimera. geek
It is also very small to a traditional AAA figure what means it may belong to a boxed set or something like that.

I'll photograph it along with the dragons that go with it (the other animals of the line). "Dragons, Knights and Daggers" was a line of animals wearing saddles with which we could play with Masters Of the Universe figures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




AAA Indian Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Indian Rhino   AAA Indian Rhino Empty

Back to top Go down
 
AAA Indian Rhino
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New-Ray gaur and Indian rhino
» Wonderful Sumatran Rhino(by Joan Milelire), Suraja arrived.
» More information on Dragons Allied Assault , Monte Casino 1944
» Schleich 2012 gladiators w/animals
» Indian Barberry Advice?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: AAA-
Jump to: