Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur

Go down 
+7
arafan
Bowhead Whale
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Roger
SUSANNE
Recur
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Recur

Recur

Country/State : China

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:44 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I just got an idea Idea Laughing

Some of the most popular models are dogs and cats.

In order to decide the most popular breeds ( best selling models) , you may ask the Kennel clubs in the markets you are mainly interested .

For Europe, the dog kennel clubs cooperate in FCI : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - it must be possible to find for other continents too.

For cats, the European association is FIFe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cat

....just an idea Embarassed

Thanks very much for your information, your links are helpful for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:37 am

Roger wrote:
Recur wrote:

Hi, thanks for your suggestions, I got large information from your message. Photos will be uploaded in this week. Could you show me the right picture size? Then we will prepare them for you.

Actually we have developed two small hard dinosaur figures, will show you some pictures of them soon. I feel very happy to communicate with you on our forum, hope we can do something for you. We received some feedback about the large figures from some customers, but we're not sure this is the real voice of the market. The cost of one figure is not cheap, if we develop a new item but it' not sell well, then we have to reduce the budget of the development.

Maybe we can provide some Recur figures for you. As I mentioned just now, we're not sure there is a market for life-sized creatures. Could you provide more information about this? Thanks.

Regarding " frogs, salamanders, small rodents or other small mammals, small tortoises, lizards", I will show these to our R&D team. This Mongolian gerbil looks very cute.

Now we got many good feedback from old customers, but our figures didn't sell well. Our target customers are supermarket, but it's really hard to communicate with them, and the negotiation process is very long. In addition, we don't know the market very well, we must learn more about it. Our plan is try our best to promote our brand to the world. Thanks for your warm words.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael, thanks for your reply! Very Happy
The picture size we use is 800 px. You can send them to me.

I am very curious to see your hard  dinossaur figures. I know creating new molds means a huge investment and it is not easy to risk with less usual animals. When I told that we know very well the market, I was referring to what is being offered and not to the target. Though, I believe we can give you good recommendations. Everyone knows that T-rex is by far the best-seller among dinosaur figures, then, there is all around a T-rex, there's the popular triceratops, ankylosaurus, stegosaurus, brachiosaurus, velociraptor, etc.
OK, that's right but this is what all brands are offering. So, you can create a balance between common and less common species. without changing anything relevant in a collection or risking to reduce sales. T-rex is mandatory, maybe also velociraptor, but, instead of an ankylosaurus, if you offer a Dyoplosaurus, it won't change anything, it will work as an armoured dinosaur in your range. The same with the brachiosaurus, if you release a Yongjinglong instead, you're offering something new to the market and collectors but many kids, parents or your direct customers, will see one of those long-necked dinosaurs.

It could be a good step that you provide some of your figures to our community. You can sponsor one of our initiatives and provide some figures as prises to members or just simply offering them to some of our traditional reviewers. These members/reviewers usually take very good pictures of animal figures, share them on forum with some observations and all our discussion around the subject.
Our topics are easily found in some web searching engines so it could give more visisbility to your figures and obviously, our opinions could be relevant to your development.

Considering supermarkets are your target, my idea of life-sized figures probably doesn't work very well with them. I was thinking in these more to educational Institutions that are a small part of the market.
Though, the idea can be redesigned and adjusted to it. working with large soft figures, you'll probably compete with plushes, so, a gerbil works better as a plush than a soft plastic toy. On the other hand, a turtle, works much better as a soft plastic toy than as a plush. A very common Galapagos giant tortoise doesn't sell better than an Chinese pound turtle, for example, that's a myth, both are just turtles to the market in general and a Chinese pound turtle is much more interesting to collectors and it can be replicated in real size once females are about 24cm.  You can even cast the plastron from a real one and who knows you can even make the carapace in a somewhat harder material than the rest of the body giving a pleasant tactile experience to a children when handling it. You can also add an informative tag with little info about the species and your concern with its preservation. I am sure a turtle like that, even soft and big, is very playable for a children and if enough accurate to the real thing, a very interesting piece for a collector or a pedagogic tool to schools and other educational Institutions. Idea Lots of other similar ideas can be developed.

Hi Roger, sorry for the delay reply. Photos will be sent to you soon. I think your suggestion is valuable, we will think about it seriously. Maybe your opinion is our second step.

Yeah, we are considering provide samples for reviewers. This is a good idea.

Our main line is soft plastic animal toys, the market of plush toys is becoming smaller. High simulated models are our target and future directions.

Thanks for your above suggestions. Have a great day.

Michael
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:42 am

Thanks, interesting news

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:13 am

widukind wrote:
Thanks, interesting news
Smile My pleasure
Back to top Go down
Melekh

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Hi Michael,

is there already a possibility to buy Recur in Europe?

I have the Mosasaurus and it's a great figure.
But I'm also interested in some farm animals, dogs and whales.

But I didn's find any supply source Sad

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 6:41 am

Melekh wrote:
Hi Michael,

A answer would be interesting :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 11:22 pm

I'll ask directly Michael and I'll let you know if I get any reply. Very Happy

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:07 pm

Any answer?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:26 am

Melekh wrote:
Any answer?

I haven't obtained any answer yet or I would share it here. I hope James find some time to reply. Very Happy

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:35 pm

Thank you very much Roger.

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:39 am

Melekh wrote:
Hi Michael,

Sorry for my delay reply. Maybe you can buy them on our Aliexpress store recently. But the delivery time is a little long. By the way, may I know where do you live in Europe?

Michael
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:40 am

Roger wrote:
Melekh wrote:
Any answer?

I haven't obtained any answer yet or I would share it here. I hope James find some time to reply. Very Happy

Thanks Roger.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Recur wrote:
Roger wrote:
Melekh wrote:
Any answer?

Thanks Roger.

Thanks Michael for being back on topic and for your replies. I even called you James, sorry.

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I only found your alibaba shop for big quantities.
On your aliexpress shop I can only find a T-Rex.
Is there a newer one?

I'm from German, by the way.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Nice dinosaurs. I like the pachycephalosaurus. When will these figures become available and where?

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:15 am

Roger wrote:
Recur wrote:
Roger wrote:
Melekh wrote:
Any answer?

Thanks Roger.

Thanks Michael for being back on topic and for your replies. I even called you James, sorry.

It's OK.
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:17 am

Melekh wrote:
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I only found your alibaba shop for big quantities.
On your aliexpress shop I can only find a T-Rex.
Is there a newer one?

I'm from German, by the way.

Hi,

Exactly. We have 23 items on our Aliexpress store. For other models, we don't have enough stocks.

Sorry.

Michael
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:21 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Nice dinosaurs. I like the pachycephalosaurus. When will these figures become available and where?

Hi,

Thanks. Actually we do wholesale business, so we don't have enough stocks for some items. We put on our 23 models (stocks) on our Aliexpress store, maybe you can find some models which you like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regards,

Michael
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:25 am

Hey guys, this Michael from Recur toys. I'm going to share Recur items on our forum. I'm not sure it is OK for you. Please feel free to let me know your idea. Thanks. Regards, Michael

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Recur is an original design brand of animal toys. Most of the animal toys on the market are made of hard plastic, it's OK for adults or collectors, but not safe enough for kids.

Recur animal toys are made of soft PVC outside and PP cotton inside, and all of Recur items can past EN71, ASTM and CPSIA. So Recur keeps your children safe while playing with Recur animal toys!

In addition, Recur animal toys with highly detailed which helpful for learning and enhance imagination of kids.

Our mission is explore, discover and preserve the nature with you.

By the way, our new Facebook page site is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you can click the button "like" the page we really appreciate it. And our Aliexpress store is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Melekh

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 pm

A lot of nice figues :)

Still missing the dogs and more whales Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:06 am

Lovely models , - I am especially impressed by the ocean life Applause

Unfortunately the link to your facebook does not work for me, so I can't "like" it scratch

Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:38 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Unfortunately the link to your facebook does not work for me, so I can't "like" it scratch

Sorry. I changed our Facebook Page link, the right one is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ocean life will be show on facebook soon.

Michael

Amazon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Email:sales@ankly.com.cn
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:40 am

Melekh wrote:
A lot of nice figues :)

Still missing the dogs and more whales Wink

Thanks. Dogs and whales will show you on our facebook page soon.

Michael

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Recur wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Sorry. I changed our Facebook Page link, the right one is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael

Now it works Very Happy

Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:43 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Recur wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Michael

Now it works Very Happy

Great

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next