Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth

Go down 
+11
Rio
Wildheart
Lasersword1973
ken yeo
Zwartvoet
aandmkw
schleich61
Philter4
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi Friends,

i think the most of you know it already. Schleich will offer a special edition from the famous dressage horse "Satchmo" from the german Isabell Werth in a limited edition of 5.000 pieces worldwide. This horse will be offered first time at the international horseshow "Pferd International" in Munich from 13.05. - 16.05.2010. It is the model 13293 in a brandnew painting. You can buy them by Modellpferdeversand Nicolette Lerch. Here are some pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the horses which are not sold on the show, will be offered on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A part of the prices goes to to the Christoffel Blind Mission.

Torben
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Goos first tread to the Schleich part Torben!
And a very important one in my eyes too.
I managed to pre-order one already, and if i am lucky, and signed model by Isabell too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Goos first tread to the Schleich part Torben!
And a very important one in my eyes too.
I managed to pre-order one already, and if i am lucky, and signed model by Isabell too! Very Happy
Really like this model in this colourway.
That would be lovely if it was signed by her Willy. I will try and get one, I wonder if any UK sites would stock them.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Well, the MPV site, who will sell this horse later on, said that they won't take pre-orders, but i think they will manage to give most of us a model of this horse.
If we can get a signed model, that will be seen in the future of course.
The chance to get one on ebay.uk will be quit slim i guess, and the one you can get on ebay.de will be expensive too, specially in the first months.
But maybe Torben or me can do something for you here.
You can always Torben if he wants to help you on that..., just send him a PM.
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Great model, I love horses, especially wild type, just look at all the zebra pics I post, but any horse is a good horse in my opinion. This is why I love these sites, I don't collect series or brands, but the amount and diversity of figures is so fantastic and I love seeing all of your collections, keep posting pics.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:05 pm

I will do that in time Phil, but i have so many horses in my collections.
And then i have to re-complete my Schleichs again...
On my site of collectors Quest, there are far more then 200 in all sizes and brands!
But i will try to work here day by day, and afterwards, there will be loads of pics of course.
I have a special love for wild horses and zebra's too, so i guess, that will be one of the first to post here on this forum.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Well, the MPV site, who will sell this horse later on, said that they won't take pre-orders, but i think they will manage to give most of us a model of this horse.
If we can get a signed model, that will be seen in the future of course.
The chance to get one on ebay.uk will be quit slim i guess, and the one you can get on ebay.de will be expensive too, specially in the first months.
But maybe Torben or me can do something for you here.
You can always Torben if he wants to help you on that..., just send him a PM.
Thanks Willy, I'll think about that.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:15 am

I think that that is the cheapest way to get this horse. Laughing
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 am

This a beautiful new paint job - I'm looking forward to purchasing one of these. By the way, it's nice to see you here, Willy, and a big congratulations to Philter for a successful procedure!

Also, a special thank you to Torben for creating this forum; I look forward to learning a lot from the collectors here.

The Other Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks Phil, i guess you had my answer back from CQ(on which is still work in progress by the moderators there, pffft).
It is good to see you back on the "scene"too.( i already thought who Schleich61 could be...)
I hope this forum will be more appropiate for us animal-collectors.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 am

Hello Willy. Yes, I received your reply and sent one of my own. Please forgive its excessive length.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:13 am

I didn't get it until now, but i wll see whats in it.
Lenght doesn't matter in this case, haha... Wink
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:59 am

Beautiful horse. I look forward to getting it as well. Hopefully I can get a couple of them before the price goes up too high.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:55 am

Hello Amy. Great to see you here.
Back to top Go down
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:14 pm

great horse, i have pre-orderd it to and i can't wait to have it in my hands.

The colour fits the horse.
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Thanks for the welcome Phil. Can't wait to see your collection.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 am

Welcome Amy and Zwartvoet here! Very Happy
Nice to see so many members of "the old club"back together here!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:58 am

That horse looks really nice, the colours look good. I hope it becomes available on e-bay.
Back to top Go down
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks a lot Willy!

Esle9, The last special edition came avalible on ebay, and that horse was made 3000 times, this one 5000. I think it will be sold on ebay, only not for the same price.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:26 pm

No ,that is for sure!
It will be 3 or 4 times over the top i guess... Sad

But on the site of Isabelle von Werth, it is said, that already many collectors from all over the world pre-ordered this horse at MPV.
Back to top Go down
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:42 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
No ,that is for sure!
It will be 3 or 4 times over the top i guess... Sad

But on the site of Isabelle von Werth, it is said, that already many collectors from all over the world pre-ordered this horse at MPV.

In the last newsletter from MPV was also something about a pre-order, but i could not find it how.

I have send a email, and i will get 3 horses.

I do not know the real price for the last special edition, i have payed 39 euro's for it.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Ya, it will probably be super expensive on ebay.
I think I'll try to get one sent to the Faroe Islands (Denmark) so I can pick it up when I go visit my relatives. The shipping is half the price it would be to get it sent here!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 pm

esle9 wrote:
I think I'll try to get one sent to the Faroe Islands (Denmark) so I can pick it up when I go visit my relatives. The shipping is half the price it would be to get it sent here!

Usually costs the shipping from Germany to Canada 6,00 Euro as standard letter by German Post without insurance till 500 gramm. When you wish a registered letter than 8,05 Euro. A registered letter to the Faroe Islands costs by German Post with registered letter 5,45 Euro. I think the difference is´nt so much.

Torben
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:56 am

Admin wrote:
esle9 wrote:

Usually costs the shipping from Germany to Canada 6,00 Euro as standard letter by German Post without insurance till 500 gramm. When you wish a registered letter than 8,05 Euro. A registered letter to the Faroe Islands costs by German Post with registered letter 5,45 Euro. I think the difference is´nt so much.

Torben

On the website it said shipping to Canada was 22 euros, but maybe I was looking at the wrong page.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:08 am

Most people don't even know how much shipping-costs are in their own country.
For example here in the Netherlands...
A package inside Holland, up to 10 kg, does kost 6,75 euro's.
But people often forget, that when you can put in through the mailbox(so maximum 5 cm high), you can send it with the normal letter-mail.
This saves lots of money, and i always have to convince the sellers that this is a better possibility, you pay from 044 ct(20-50 gr) up to 2,64 euro's up to 500 gr.
Same for the German sellers...
They have the possibility to send a so called "maxibrief" , which is actually an envelope, big or not...
This goes up to maximum 1 kg i believe, and it does cost only 3 euro's up to 250 gramms, and 6 for higher weight.
So i have to explain this to those sellers to, but this saves me loads of money through the year...
It would be stupid to pay more for the shipping, as for the model you wanted.
For a package from Germany, i pay around the 9 euro mark maximum.
For the French sellers, i have the same message, with the help of Christophe of course.
When the sellers don't want to ship to Holland, i let them send the items to Christophe, and it will come to me later then.
And i have an adress in Germany for that too, so having your contacts helps a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth   horses - Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Special Edition 2010: Satchmo von Isabell Werth
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next