Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D

Go down 
+5
Roger
LukaLeon085
widukind
Dutch Bear
SUSANNE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D Empty
PostSubject: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Safari's new black bear for 2016 was already on the market in December 2015, and that is perhaps the reason that I not really compared him to the new grizzly bear.  scratch

But a couple of days ago, I sort of really looked at them, and it struck me : THEY ARE WONDERFUL  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wanted to take pictures of them outdoors, because that is where bears like to be. But it began to rain, so we went indoors  Wink

The First Safari Black Bear was made also made in a brown variation, but these two are so clearly two different species  Very Happy

So : Let's dance  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great models, Safari Applause

Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Daddy likes!
I still need to get both.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
Daddy likes!

lol! lol!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Will you dance with me :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:59 pm

widukind wrote:
Will you dance with me :)

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers Laughing

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:32 pm

Wonderful bears Susanne :-)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:10 am

That third generation introduce new poses and represent a big step forward when compared with the first generation. Actually there's no coparison. As you pointed, first used the same mold, they're quite funny and not good representations of any of the species. Also, it was not possible once grizzlies and American black bears are clearly different animals.
Some important differences can be seen in these two new versions, the taller ears of the black, the larger beards of the grizzly, the diferent snout and forhead, the conspicuous hump of the grizzly, etc.
If I was not already well served with the Papo counterparts that Kosta gave me, these two would surely be in my wish list! Thanks Susanne for this great dancing session. cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:00 am

Wow, thought they were the same molds from the catalogue photos but clearly they are made differently. Even from their ears to their foot pads you can see these are two independent species. Thanks for showing them! I haven't seen any new 2016 models where I am. Big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:40 am

I am so delighted that you also like these two cheers

Yes, as Roger points out, they clearly show the differences , and fit fine to Safari's alleged policy of education study Very Happy

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Thank you for the comparison! I am puzzled whether this two are making from the same mold. Ultimately, the painting look good.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 6:30 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Thank you for the comparison! I am puzzled whether this two are making from the same mold. Ultimately, the painting look good.

Thanks, Ken Very Happy

No. They are not made from the same mould, - just the same pose Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 7:31 pm

They are indeed wonderful! Congratulations Susanne! And thank you for the great walk around Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Thankyou, dear Anna Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 11:01 pm

Ana wrote:
They are indeed wonderful! Congratulations Susanne! And thank you for the great walk around Very Happy

Very Happy Smile Applause cheers study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D   Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari black bear and grizzly from 2016, comparison :-D
Page 1 of 1