Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

A scary fun toy from the former GDR, a Araneus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: A scary fun toy from the former GDR, a Araneus   Sat May 28, 2016 5:21 pm

I know this from my childhood, it was available in toyshops as funny toy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A scary fun toy from the former GDR, a Araneus   Sun May 29, 2016 12:45 am

Funny toy? Laughing
Your childhood time is the same as mine so pvc toys were already common. I remember also lots of rubber animal figures, mainly Halloween figures, mice , spiders, etc. Most were really realistic. There isn't anything marked on it? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A scary fun toy from the former GDR, a Araneus   Sun May 29, 2016 8:04 am

Yes, that was what i mean. But Halloween wasnt knowed in the former GDR . This spider isnt marked i believe.

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A scary fun toy from the former GDR, a Araneus   Sun May 29, 2016 8:59 am

Laughing Laughing Such a little cutie Very Happy

This kind of models always makes me remember once in my childhood, when I had a soft rubber earthworm. Very Happy
We had cooking classes in school, and I hid the worm in the green cabbage, where the poor teacher found it.  Laughing  Laughing
But to my immence surprise and horror, she began to CRY Shocked
At school they didn't understand my kind of humour, so I was sent to the inspector's office - not the first time and not the last time either lol!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A scary fun toy from the former GDR, a Araneus   Sun May 29, 2016 7:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Laughing Laughing Such a little cutie Very Happy

This kind of models always makes me remember once in my childhood, when I had a soft rubber earthworm. Very Happy
We had cooking classes in school, and I hid the worm in the green cabbage, where the poor teacher found it.  Laughing  Laughing
But to my immence surprise and horror, she began to CRY Shocked
At school they didn't understand my kind of humour, so I was sent to the inspector's office - not the first time and not the last time either lol!

lol! A earthworm, what a dangerous creature! affraid

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A scary fun toy from the former GDR, a Araneus   

Back to top Go down

A scary fun toy from the former GDR, a Araneus
Page 1 of 1