Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Shantis Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Collection   Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:49 pm

Simone, you are SO right ! I think she may have seen some birds hopping round , - not angry, but ready to tell them off, if they get any nearer Laughing

It is a marvellous, exceptionel model indeed Applause Very Happy

Shanti, how I know your feeling. The loss of a dog is like loosing part of yourself, - so many good times, so much love.
Only yesterday I drove past a place we used to live, and where I went for many wonderful walks with Abbi and Nanna, my old dogs that passed several years ago. Quite without warning it was like a punsh in the stomach to realize that I will never walk with them again Crying or Very sad

But still, inside we have all the good memories Very Happy

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Collection   Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:41 am

Thank you Susanne for your kind words! No one can understand they pain who never lost a beloved animal!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Collection   Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 am

I visited a smal fair for dollhouse stuff yesterday and discovered these cute tiny dogs. Was hoping the would fit to Stablemate scale but I think they are too small. Maybe the bully could fit.. But still cute right? Very Happy Want to remove the glossy finish or add some entirely new colors..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Collection   Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Arrrhw ! They surely are tiny Shocked

Amazing that they have such nice paintwork , - are they pocelain ? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Collection   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Congrats

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Collection   Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:29 am

Scale of stablemates is not common in dollhouse figures. Much probably your dogs are from quarterscale, one of the smallest dollhouse scales, that is 1:48 scale. So, they may look small to your SM horses. 1:48 scale is gaining popularity in USA , though, I am not sure it is popular in Germany at all. The most common scale of dollhouses is 1:12, the same as Classic Breyers, it is such a nice scale, they even created a 1:144 micro scale, that is 12 times smaller than the classic dollhouse scale, so you can create a dollhouse with a perfectly proportional dollhouse inside. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Collection   Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:55 pm

Thank you for the explanation Roger! Very Happy I am not planning on creating a dollhouse in a dollhouse! Laughing affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: yes, they are porcelain! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Collection   Today at 7:55 am

Back to top Go down

Shantis Collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2