Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:47 pm

I got from sbell this beautieful rubber twineye ray. It is made for Pêcheries Boulonnaises and i think it was a keychain souvenir there. I dont know if they had more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:48 pm

Oh that sure is a pretty ray! Congratulations, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:48 pm

Thank you Julie :)

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo   Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:55 pm

It has a new home! Happy ray!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo   Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:04 pm

It is beautyful !!! Congratulations, dear Andreas Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo   Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Many thanks friends :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo   Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:26 am

There are more but not interesting for you. I shared [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], some time ago, on Sean's topic.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo   Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:21 am

Thank you Roger :) so i was right. The other 2 figurines are not bad :)

PostSubject: Re: The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The Pêcheries Boulonnaises animal in my zoo
Page 1 of 1