Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

Problems to upload pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Problems to upload pics   Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Today i have problems to upload the pics by the normally way :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Problems to upload pics   Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:03 am

Probably just a temporary thing, I see that Sergey posted pictures today using Servimg, have you ever tried [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? It is the easiest I've ever found and never caused any problem and none of my pictures is lost. Idea

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Problems to upload pics   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:30 am

I will certainly have to try Postimage again.
The big problem is that I have a large part of the history of my collection in Photobucket scratch

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Problems to upload pics   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:14 pm

But it looks that it work again :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Problems to upload pics   Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:45 am

Andreas, I am glad it is working back. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I will certainly have to try Postimage again.
The big problem is that I have a large part of the history of my collection in Photobucket scratch

Maybe you can keep using your photobucket to tell the story of your collection, uploading a single picture of each piece to help you keeping track of your collection. Other kind of pictures, like multiple to walk arounds on forum, show us yours, comparisons, you can upload them on postimage. It may give you a little more work but it will be easier for you to track your collection at the same time as you use a very faithful hosting service to use on forum. Just an idea, you don't have to delete your photobucket account. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems to upload pics   

Back to top Go down

Problems to upload pics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1