Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

My first handmade model finished and painted - Musk Ox !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DavidP

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My first handmade model finished and painted - Musk Ox !   Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:04 pm

Great first figure, Florian. According to my own experience with this species is very difficult to reach a well-proportioned miniature, and you did it. Congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: My first handmade model finished and painted - Musk Ox !   Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you very much David sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My first handmade model finished and painted - Musk Ox !   Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:55 pm

I missed it Sleep Embarassed

It is a very nice muskox Florian and your first model is already a hit. I hope we will see more model because it is clear there is one more artist on STS cheers

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: My first handmade model finished and painted - Musk Ox !   Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:40 pm

Thank you very "musk" Christophe ! It is very nice to see you again sunny
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My first handmade model finished and painted - Musk Ox !   Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:42 pm

Laughing

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: My first handmade model finished and painted - Musk Ox !   Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:53 am

I'm sorry, I missed this also... the first model is always a special one so a big congratulations on such a fine piece. I always enjoy seeing your artwork and now I hope to see many more figurines Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first handmade model finished and painted - Musk Ox !   Today at 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down

My first handmade model finished and painted - Musk Ox !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2