Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Mojo 2015 - Brown bear - Walkaround by Kosta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Mojo 2015 - Brown bear - Walkaround by Kosta   Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:31 am

This is my 4th and last Mojo model, which I got from Minizoo Wink

I think, it is a nice brown bear model, with nice shape, although I think, that the head is a bit too big...or the body not enough big.
It has a nice walking posture, a nice texture ..a bit too rough maybe...
and also a nice paint work.

But let me see what you think  Wink

Together with her baby :)

And together with the Mojo Black bear :

Also with the Safari one :

A photo for TAI  Wink

Thank`s for watching  sunny

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 - Brown bear - Walkaround by Kosta   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Nice bear

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 - Brown bear - Walkaround by Kosta   Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:04 am

Fabulous walk around again, Kosta! Love your pictures and all these comparisons! Very Happy
First it is important to notice that this is already the 5th bear species Mojo introduced in their range. The company was brave enough to release a sunbear before introducing the very common brown bear.
About the figure, I tend to agree with you, however, brown bears have a huge range, several subspecies and some of them are really different. Both in coloration, markings, proportions and even morphologically. I love the figures with massive bodies and small heads as we see with the CollectA figure, for instance, but some brown bears have apparently, relatively large heads when compared with their bodies, especially females, I guess. So, this figure, in pure Mojö style, works nicely for a female. I like the rough texture actually.
I have the CollectA that is a mighty one and the standing from Papo I received as a gift from you, so much probably no more large brown bears are needed here. I think, however, that these two, are really nice and I also like the Safari figure of your comparison.
By the way, in this Alaskan family, we can see how a bear bears a bear. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 - Brown bear - Walkaround by Kosta   Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:39 am

Haha lol! cheers Very nice photo Roger :)
Yes of course, you are right about the difference with the brown bears :)
Ok, maybe I miss a bit more fat body ..not bigger but the Mojo bear is a bit too ``elegant`` in the belly :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 - Brown bear - Walkaround by Kosta   Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:20 am

A beautyful bear. cheers
She has the typical Mojo-head with the nose a bit long, but I like her Very Happy

Thankyou for another great walkaround, - and congratulations, dear Kosta flower

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 - Brown bear - Walkaround by Kosta   Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:53 am

Thank you dear Susanne :)
Yes, ...typical Mojo model ... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 - Brown bear - Walkaround by Kosta   Today at 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2015 - Brown bear - Walkaround by Kosta
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1