Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share
 

 Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3337

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 11:51 am

This picture just arrived in an email from Brett:

EIKOH Miniature Planet Volume 10
Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Eikoh_MPV10

Sea life! And it includes a DUGONG, hurray!!! cheers

_________________
Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Manatee_icon1Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Manatee_icon2


Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
Moderator
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 28
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4802

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:13 pm

I got a nit-fit when I saw these <3 Orcaaaaa!! (And Dugong for Julie of course :3)

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32969

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:31 pm

A DUGONG for JULIE bounce cheers

It is a beautyful set Very Happy

_________________
Very Happy  SUSANNE  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 30799

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:50 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
A DUGONG for JULIE bounce cheers

It is a beautyful set Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 55
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 284

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 11:04 am

The sea lion reminds me of the 50's Lineol.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3337

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:21 pm

@NightLioness wrote:
And Dugong for Julie of course :3

@SUSANNE wrote:
A DUGONG for JULIE bounce cheers

@widukind wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
A DUGONG for JULIE bounce cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Haha Very Happy I can't wait to get this one! A dugong by Eikoh, what a wonderful thing! cheers

_________________
Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Manatee_icon1Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Manatee_icon2
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 24124

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:32 pm

That's great to know that there is one more Eikoh set, and after the Australian subject, now a sea life theme. Though, Eikoh could have kept their tendency to show some less usual species, besides the dugong that is surely interesting to Julie and some more of us, the group doesn't seem to be very interesting. I wished, especially, the penguin to be a different species. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia
Age : 61
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 3162

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:26 pm


Hurray Julie.....other dugong cheers cheers cheers

And hurray eikoh because make beautiful animals for our collections. Applause

_________________
FERNANDO
http://www.Animalfigures.weebly.com
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3337

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:53 am

@Roger wrote:
That's great to know that there is one more Eikoh set, and after the Australian subject, now a sea life theme. Though, Eikoh could have kept their tendency to show some less usual species, besides the dugong that is surely interesting to Julie and some more of us, the group doesn't seem to be very interesting. I wished, especially, the penguin to be a different species. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

I understand what you mean. It would be great to see some more unusual species from Eikoh. But they seem very active lately, who knows what they'll come up with in the near future. Didn't brands like CollectA started producing species like lions before they came up with hirolas? Smile

@landrover wrote:

Hurray Julie.....other dugong  cheers cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Manatee_icon1Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Manatee_icon2
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 24124

Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:32 pm

@Tarunyada wrote:
@Roger wrote:
That's great to know that there is one more Eikoh set, and after the Australian subject, now a sea life theme. Though, Eikoh could have kept their tendency to show some less usual species, besides the dugong that is surely interesting to Julie and some more of us, the group doesn't seem to be very interesting. I wished, especially, the penguin to be a different species. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

I understand what you mean. It would be great to see some more unusual species from Eikoh. But they seem very active lately, who knows what they'll come up with in the near future. Didn't brands like CollectA started producing species like lions before they came up with hirolas? Smile

Julie, of course you're right but I was just referring to this particular set, I think Eikoh has a very good balance between unusual and common animals. The Australian works as compensation to this one, I guess. I get always curious to see what is Eikoh bringing next. We will need to wait some time once these two last sets were launched recently but maybe insects, prehistoric or other thematics are expectable. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10   Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Eikoh Miniature planet Vol. 10
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Whip
» IRIS CRISTATA
» my Neptune costume
» Miniature Mugo Pine
» What would You like from Ana?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Eikoh-
Jump to: