Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spikesilkenwolf

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:06 am

What a great shelf !
An enormous horse-collection, - and I notice all the prices you have won , too !
It is hard to see what is written on the prizes, - but I can see it says "Model Horse Show" on some of them.
Does that mean that you have shows for model horses in America Shocked

And the rare little beagle. he is so cute and seems completely unaffected by the horsesy compagny he is in drunken

I shink your shelf will soon be too small for your collection cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Fabulous collection Lacey and congratulations for all the prizes you have won! bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 pm

That's very impressive! I'm jealous! Shocked

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Lovely collection !

Suzzanne, live model horse shows are every where Laughing I've never been to one, as the closest to me is about 3-4 hours away, but there are also postal shows. It use to be sending your photos in via the post but now you can upload them onto photobucket. I've just recieved a Overall Reserve Champion medal for one of my pictures :) And I also judge quite a bit too.
I really enjoy photo shows because I love taking photos but also seeing others collections.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 pm

You send pics with your whole collection?With any kind of models in it?Or just horses?
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Usually just one model with a real looking set up. Some shows will have separate classes for companion animals so dogs, cats, rabbits etc but mostly just horses or cattle if calf roping.
The conformation of the horse, how well it fits the breed, if the colour is correct, how clear the photo is and how realistic it is, is all taken into acccount when judging.

I usually just enter my Breyers but my Camargue mare does well with this photo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lovely collection !

Suzzanne, live model horse shows are every where Laughing I've never been to one, as the closest to me is about 3-4 hours away, but there are also postal shows. It use to be sending your photos in via the post but now you can upload them onto photobucket. I've just recieved a Overall Reserve Champion medal for one of my pictures :) And I also judge quite a bit too.
I really enjoy photo shows because I love taking photos but also seeing others collections.

Amazing ! I never heard about it Shocked
A quite new world cheers
No wonder many of you Americans take such fantastic pictures cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Great collection of horses Spike!
And congrats to all of your prices, but i see no 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, is that correct? Laughing Rolling Eyes

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 am

Great collection and photos, Lacey... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:16 am

Great collection Lacey, thanks a lot for sharing !

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:57 am

Nice collection, Lacey. Awards also. Thank you Rio for the explanation. It is indeed a new world, as she wrote Suzanne. But thanks to our forum, a man can always learn something about what we did not know. Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:25 pm

You have a very nice collection!! Congrats!!!!
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Great horse collection. You will definately need a bigger shelf soon.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Fantastic collection of hair, love sunny
Back to top Go down
remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Amazing collection Lacey! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)   Today at 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down

My schleich shelf (some collecta, papo, bullyland and safari too)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1