Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Very nice additions :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:09 pm

You got these wonderful figures! Tamanduas are remarkable and unforgetable. Hurray for Kaiyodo and congratulations for getting these great figures. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Great additions :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:03 pm

They are all just SO beautyful cheers Applause

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:31 am

safari Ltd Hercules and black panther

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:33 am

flock of birds

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:36 am

2 small penguin

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:54 am

Beautiful additions, so many lovely birds. cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:08 am

Oh, I love your birds!! Big congrats, they are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:43 am

WOW ! You got the anhinga with new painting bounce cheers
If you have time, it would be great with close-up(s) here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce

You got so many beautyful birds !!! Isn't that the very rare, od Bullyland macaw ? Very Happy

And Hercules got himself a beautyful pet !!! Let's hope he does not make a hat out of it Rolling Eyes Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:02 am

Beautieful additions :)

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
WOW ! You got the anhinga with new painting bounce cheers
If you have time, it would be great with close-up(s) here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce

You got so many beautyful birds !!! Isn't that the very rare, od Bullyland macaw ? Very Happy

And Hercules got himself a beautyful pet !!! Let's hope he does not make a hat out of it Rolling Eyes Laughing

Hello Susannne, I love anhinga, so I bought old painting on 2014 and this new painting just arrived.

I love old bullyland macaw and bullyland flamingo, they are very hard to find now. I guess you must have them all because you are a very experience collector. Laughing

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:02 am

You have so many beautyful bird like me! Very Happy Applause cheers
Glad you the new alhinga of painted safari sunny bounce
(I have the original that I painted) ... drunken Wink
the parrot Bullyland I love,, I missed its output there some years .... Rolling Eyes

Applause Applause Applause Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I love old bullyland macaw and bullyland flamingo, they are very hard to find now. I guess you must have them all because you are a very experience collector. Laughing

You are so right. Bullyland has made a lot of wonderful birds , - I collect Bullyland, so I think I have them all Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:17 pm

Lovely birds, Hawkins

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:13 pm

Fantastic birds, your chioces are very similar to mine. Most of them I also have in my collection and those I have not, are still in my wish list. Those pictures showing them together are wonderful!

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016   Today at 3:10 am

Back to top Go down

my new packages -----continue update Aug.9,2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3