Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:29 pm

As is usual for EIKOH , they have launched two sets at the same time.
Untill now, the sets have been quite varied, and often a pair has been split up between the two.
But these latest two sets have each a theme : You can see volume 9 with Australian animals here : http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t17193-photos-of-eikoh-australian-animals-set-10-july-2016

The 10th set of models consists of animals from the oceans, and I am happy to be able to show you a few pictures  Very Happy

Item no 70885 , Killer Whale (Orca) .
Without being an expert, I would say that this is a very nice baby Orca of the Pacific type Very Happy

Item no 70886 , a wonderful male fur seal  cheers
There are not many models of this kind of Eared Seals , and I adore this guy , - he is in no doubt that he is handsome  Cool  king

Item no 70887, a lovely sea otter, - I think he is quite young ?  drunken

AND : The Dugong  cheers
It has item no Item no 70888, - a beautyful little model Very Happy

Item no 70889 is an emperor penguin...I would have prefered almost any other kind of penguin, but he has nice proportions Very Happy

Item no 70890 is a lovely sea turtle .  Very Happy

Wonderful paintwork ! I think there is no doubt it is a Green Seaturtle

And then Item no 70891, a bottlenosed  dolphin .
I wonder if children know that there are other kinds of dolphins than Flipper ?  Laughing
At first I almost hated the water part, but it really grows on me...it makes the model stand out from all the other BN-dolphins, and even if it reminds me of the cheap souvenirs we can get at seaside shops, it is actually quite well done Very Happy

Item no 70892 is a Sperm Whale.
The sperm whale is a fantastic creature, but ... scratch ...it is probably quite realistic in a toyish way.
But perhaps It is because I am so nearsighted, it just looks like a black piece of plastic  silent  Laughing  Laughing

Just for fun , - the little sea lioness is flirting with the two impressive males : Wally and Furry  Laughing

All in all, a nice , varied set Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Hurray, Susanne's topic of the Eikoh Aquatic Animals set! cheers Thanks again for sharing this with us Smile Just look at the frontpaws of that sea otter, how adorable! Of course I just love that dugong drunken Such a cute little critter! I just noticed there has only one dugong calf been made scratch I think this one in the cute Eikoh style could well do as one Very Happy

Thanks, Susanne! sunny

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:24 pm

@Tarunyada wrote:
Hurray, Susanne's topic of the Eikoh Aquatic Animals set! cheers Thanks again for sharing this with us Smile Just look at the frontpaws of that sea otter, how adorable! Of course I just love that dugong drunken Such a cute little critter! I just noticed there has only one dugong calf been made scratch I think this one in the cute Eikoh style could well do as one Very Happy

Thanks, Susanne! sunny

Yes !!! I think it is a wonderful dugong calf cheers

Those paws on the sea otter, - I also can't help smiling when looking at them, - the big hind paws too Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:44 am

Beautieful models Susanne :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:11 pm

That's an interesting set that turns Eikoh range a little more wet than usual. Wink It is nice to see a dugong instead of a manatee but I agree that they could have made another choice to the penguin species. The fur seal is probably a Northern fur seal, most of other figures are very common species. Thanks for presenting them to us Susanne! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:33 pm

That Bottlenose Dolphin is a Burrunan-Dolphin!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:36 am

@Megaptera wrote:

So it is a new species for Andreas collection cheers

I love the Fur seal drunken

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 am

Thanks Susanne for sharing this set.

There are interesting models. sunny

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:26 am

@Megaptera wrote:

You're doing a great work finding new bottles to these dolphins. Laughing Some new species of bottlenose dolphins were described recently and you're finding good matches to them. I will reflect it on TAI when possible. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:49 am

@Roger wrote:
@Megaptera wrote:

You're doing a great work finding new bottles to these dolphins. Laughing Some new species of bottlenose dolphins were described recently and you're finding good matches to them. I will reflect it on TAI when possible. Very Happy

Now i need that dolphin Wink

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am

@Megaptera wrote:

The page on TAI was originally created to bear all bottlenose dolphins in a single page. Don't you think the Kinto figure is also a burrunan dolphin? Check here! - Those from Australian series may also be doubtful although all species occur there. Some are unidentifiable like the Panini one. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016   

Back to top Go down

Photos of EIKOH aquatic animals, set 9 July 2016
Page 1 of 1