Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 pm

I've never enjoyed the fact that while Safari LTD's 2007 walking white wolf is a gorgeous replica, the turned head...turned me off. Last night, I was so pestered about it, I picked this wolf off the crowded wolf replica shelf she was on and set to work.

Removing the head proved to be the most difficult part, given these models were never meant to be destroyed and put back together, lol. But after repositioning the head and resculpting the mane, I left her dry for a bit and then set to work on hours of dry brushing.

Here is the finished result: Very Happy

(My apologies for that weird green tint in all the photos. It's just the paint reflecting the greenery of the trees around my house.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:43 am

What a BEAYTYFUL wolf cheers

I love the original too, but it is amazing what you made out of her Applause Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Beautieful work!

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:45 pm

I LOVE the colors that you used Very Happy Very nice re-sculpt!!!

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:27 pm

Just as Susanne , I live a lot the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . However, I really love the transformation, the new head positioning and the painting. Looks very realistic indeed! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a BEAYTYFUL wolf cheers

I love the original too, but it is amazing what you made out of her Applause Applause

Thanks, Susanne! I love you

Beautieful work!
Thank you! I love you

I LOVE the colors that you used Very Happy Very nice re-sculpt!!!
Thank you! I love you

Just as Susanne , I live a lot the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . However, I really love the transformation, the new head positioning and the painting. Looks very realistic indeed! cheers
Thank you, Roger!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
AkaiHawke

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:25 pm

amazing job!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:04 pm

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Beautiful work! I think this is an amazing wolf! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Beautiful work! I think this is an amazing wolf! cheers

Thank you, Ana! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:29 am

It's very well done ! And this painting is great :)

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint   Today at 3:28 am

Back to top Go down

2007 Safari LTD Wolf Realistic Resculpt/Repaint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1