Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)

Go down 
+11
Takama
JamesPanda
Chamira
Kikimalou
Tupolew Tu-154
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Iuri97
widukind
pokeyanyway
Roger
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 11:10 am

OK So i been showing off dinosaur models in my World of History Thread that were apparently not World of History Dinosaurs. Instead they are part of a rebooted line of dinosaurs started this year. the main difference is the introduction of Information tags, which is something that This company never did since the replicasaurus days. In this thread i will be showing off my models from this companey that have been released in 2016, on up to whenever they stop giving out information tags.

The following models were showed off in the World of History Thread, but i moved them to this thread since this is were they now belong.

Barapasaurus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dilophosaurus

Dimetrodon

Dunkolosteous

Last edited by Takama on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 11:28 am

I like that brands provide information tags with their figures, especially prehistoric ones. They can be often very educative and there's better way to learn about these creatures. Books and museums are surely very interesting after a certain age but, if kids start enjoying these creatures giving them their use as toys, they will surely find more interest in this subject when they grow. I keep loving that fish! Very Happy

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Does this mean that they will reboot all the current dinosaurs or just add info with them and move them to the Dinosaur series?

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 2:51 pm

pokeyanyway wrote:
Does this mean that they will reboot all the current dinosaurs or just add info with them and move them to the Dinosaur series?

I am not sure. They claim thats its not a new series. but i see it as such since some of next years models will be re-sculpts of dinosaurs they did for the World of History line.

Stegosaurus Allosaurus and Brachiosaurus are getting new models with info tags while the ones prior to 2016 will remain info tagless.

Another thing i found out is that they are going by time period now.

This year were all animals that were from the early eons of prehistory next year will see the release of Jurassic and Possibly early creatiacious animals.

And the tags for the new 2017 will say Conquering the Earth instead of The First Giants.

Also The Stegosaurus that came with the Volcano set is being sold seperatly, and it is a 2017 item

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I asked The seller if this was indeed a official release, and they said yes, and i asked them if it has a tag, and they said yes as well. This may be the First new for 2017 item on the market. because the tag says something diffrent then the current ones.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 12:20 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:41 am

Takama wrote:
pokeyanyway wrote:

I am not sure. They claim thats its not a new series. but i see it as such since some of next years models will be re-sculpts of dinosaurs they did for the World of History line.  

Stegosaurus Allosaurus and Brachiosaurus are getting new models with info tags while the ones prior to 2016 will remain info tagless.    

This year were all animals that were from the early eons of prehistory next year will see the release of Jurassic and Possibly early creatiacious animals.

And the tags for the new 2017 will say Conquering the Earth instead of The First Giants.

Also The Stegosaurus that came with the Volcano set is being sold seperatly, and it is a 2017 item

I asked The seller if this was indeed a official release, and they said yes, and i asked them if it has a tag, and they said yes as well. This may be the First new for 2017 item on the market. because the tag says something diffrent then the current ones.

Thanks. How do you know all this and do you have any more info?

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:23 pm

pokeyanyway wrote:
Takama wrote:
pokeyanyway wrote:

Thanks. How do you know all this and do you have any more info?

That Stegosaurus Link i posted is a NEw for 2017 model. I asked the seller about it and they said that it is now available at certain online retailers as an EXCLUSIVE. I asked them if it had an Information tag like this years models, and they said yes it does. However instead of "The First Giants" It said Counquring the Earth, which i think refers to the fact that the Jurassic Is the time when Dinosaurs started to thrive. I suggested that there would be Early Creatacious models as well because one of the Leaked photos looks like a Dienonychus which hails from (you guessed it) The Early Cretacious).
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:13 am

Thanks.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

Iuri97

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:57 am

Oooh, man! I NEED that Dunkleosteus! The Barapasaurus is a very pleasant surprise, too!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 5:30 am

Thanks for another informative thread. Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Placed an order for the new 2017(yes you heard me right) Stegosaurus on Amazon

As far as i know, its a Exclusive to certain retailers in a America. but should be out world wide in 2017. What i hope to see is if the tag for the model comes with any pictures of other models to be released in 2017 that have not been showed off yet.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 8:38 pm

Takama wrote:
Placed an order for the new 2017(yes you heard me right) Stegosaurus on Amazon

As far as i know, its a Exclusive to certain retailers in a America. but should be out world wide in 2017.   What i hope to see is if the tag for the model comes with any pictures of other models to be released in 2017 that have not been showed off yet.

I can't wait to see it !!! That kind of tag is a VERY good idea. The tags were one of the reasons I fell in love with Bullyland dinos Very Happy

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:55 am

He is here

Sadly theres nothing new in the tag for this figure

Last edited by Takama on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:09 am

What a charming stego cheers

Usually they just stand there , - but this one looks active Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:59 pm

I agree with Susanne, it has a great pose. Very Happy

Iuri97

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 3:42 am

Well... I could complain about how it looks too similar to the Kentrosaurus model, but considering how much I like said Kentrosaurus, I won´t consider it a bad thing at all. Great model indeed! Very Happy

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 10:20 am

That stegosaurus is wonderful. But only little small, but can be a juvenile. The dunkleosteus is gorgeous.

Has anybody the volcano? Is there the same Stego? (same color)

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Early X.Mas Gift from my mom

The reason for this is because my local Shopko started stocking this Primitive Theropod, and i wanted to get one while it was crisp before careless customers come in and beat them senseless.

I present the Herrerasaurus, the last
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 1:20 am

That pose of I'm gonna catch you is quite funny! Laughing Herrerasaurus is a rare dino in toy shape, it was great from Schleich to introduce that creature in their range. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:20 am

A very beautyful model. I have never heard of this critter before, - well done, Schleich Very Happy
How great tht he was rescued and found a safe home on your sheves cheers

Thankyou for the beautyful pictures, and applause for your Mom Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:09 am

Herrerasaurus are indeed quite rare in Toyworld and this one has a lot of charism, far more than the CollectA one, congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:27 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 7:06 am

Kikimalou wrote:
...... more than the CollectA one, congratulation Very Happy

Laughing Laughing You are right !!! CollectA has ONE , I see that I even have it myself, because I took the picture Embarassed Laughing .
My little, green guy looks so modest compared to his Schleich friend Laughing

Chamira

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Lovely images and an informative thread as usual Takama, thank you so much for the effort you put in.

I have ordered the  Herrerasaurus and the Dilophosaurus for my son. Barapasaurus completely passed me by, didn't know about it until I saw it on this thread, it looks great.

For me, they really raised the bar with the Kentrosaurus and it looks like they are continuing to improve. I am so glad they are producing some not so common species, it is definitely something they should focus on more.

It looks like they are taking inspiration from the BBC Planet Dinosaur series for the titles of these new lines of figures.
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 pm

Newest addition Utahraptor

Last edited by Takama on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)   Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present) Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Dinosaurs Collection (2016-present)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next