Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread

Go down 
+49
schleich_poniies
Katy Leven
Neptune
SchleichGirl1997
Ana
Evira
a6point62
Taos
xheyitsjuulx
Burgerenby
Bonnie
crowfoot
Advicot
landrover
Jetty
NightLioness
sortepletter
Schleich GingerNinja
75senta75
Benga
SyLoBe
pipsxlch
bun2013
Zoodirektor
Loustic
Night Elf
Maja-Maus
Pinsel86
pokeyanyway
Dum_my
TheShepherdBlue
SchleichingAround
Roger
onatello
bojan
JonasV
Gwaine
Wilorvise
LittleLady
LeeAnn
ida
SUSANNE
dutchschleich14
Damon
ezra18
Tupolew Tu-154
Sartje
arafan
widukind
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 6:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 3:38 pm

For the extra information:
New Horse Club Magazine
32/21 --> From 24 JULY 2021

Next Horse Club Magazine is 33/21 --> On 17 SEP 2021

New Horse Club Magazine
33/21 --> From 17 SEP 2021

Next Horse Club Magazine is 34/21 --> On 30 OCT 2021
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 11:22 pm

They love to use these colors for foals even if they're not very natural. the final result is attractive anyway. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 9:20 pm

Surprisingly, in France, we have the following foal that has just come out (the tinker)

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am

Loustic wrote:
Surprisingly, in France, we have the following foal that has just come out (the tinker)

Yes, that is strange. But after looking on the internet the next issue in France will be out somewhere in December. So they won't go in the same speed as the German magazines, who releases every two months a issue (next German issue will be in October). I understand that they came out with a new foal in France who need to be released in Germany later this year, because in the end the France magazines will always be behind the German one. Simply because Germany makes more magazines in a year then France does.
I consider in this case the France foal a sneak peak for what is coming in Germany.

But my main question is: Should there be another topic opened specially devoted for the Horse Club Magazine in France?
So people can't get confused. I already collected some images from the previous magazine in France. It makes for now a total of 4 magazines with foals.
So if people agree, I want to make the topic about the Horse Club Magazine from France, if that's okay?

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 10:07 am

Yes, it's a preview and it's the first time it's happened. It was already planned that we would not have the Welsh. The next one is the Arabian colt, so in the end the release with Germany is quite similar by a week.
Yes, we have had a total of 4 magazines and the 5th one is coming out at the end of December. Personally I don't see much point in another topic as it's the same figures in it and the same magazines, just a different language and a date that differs by a week, but that's just my opinion Wink
Besides, we French can't certify that next year we'll still have the magazines in our country, it's normally a test.

Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 11:58 am

Are Comics in the french Magazin? The same with in Germany?
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Zoodirektor wrote:
Are Comics in the french Magazin? The same with in Germany?
Yes, there is a comic book, but I can't tell you if it's the same as the one in German or not.

Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 2:27 pm

Speaking of the comics in those Schleich magazines, I just caught up on the Team Dino one and I am left with more questions than answers.

I still want to know where the second "X" in Maxx's name comes from.
My headcanon is that it's just shortened from Maximilian Xavier Colby or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:17 pm

I still have not received the magazine. Are any other dutchies subscribed? If so, have you received yours yet?

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Where do you get the in the Netherlands?
I order them from the publisher but my local grocery store has them too.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 7:37 pm

Burgerenby wrote:
Where do you get the in the Netherlands?
I order them from the publisher but my local grocery store has them too.

I have a subscription via Blue Ocean

~
~

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:13 am

Gwaine wrote:
I still have not received the magazine. Are any other dutchies subscribed? If so, have you received yours yet?

I have also a subscription for Horse Club Magazine by Blue Ocean. I was cheeky and bold enough to send them an email in 2017 to ask it it possible to get a subscription for an adres in the Netherlands. And to my surprise they said yes! Since then I pay every year for my Horse Club subscription (for about 6 issues).

And yes I received mine issue yesterday with the invoice for next year. I also paid that, so for the next year should I be good te go.
It took them indeed a long time, but in my case I have to wait for al long time about 3 to 5 weeks (after launch) until I receive my magazine.
I live in the region of Breda and I believe that Blue Ocean send there magaines form Switzerland where they are printed, that is why it takes al long time to get delivered at my door. But i'm not 100% sure if tis is true.

Anyway if you want pictures or other info let me know, I still need to open mine.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:30 am

Evira wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

I have also a subscription for Horse Club Magazine by Blue Ocean. I was cheeky and bold enough to send them an email in 2017 to ask it it possible to get a subscription for an adres in the Netherlands. And to my surprise they said yes! Since then I pay every year for my Horse Club subscription (for about 6 issues).

And yes I received mine issue yesterday with the invoice for next year. I also paid that, so for the next year should I be good te go.
It took them indeed a long time, but in my case I have to wait for al long time about 3 to 5 weeks (after launch) until I receive my magazine.
I live in the region of Breda and I believe that Blue Ocean send there magaines form Switzerland where they are printed, that is why it takes al long time to get delivered at my door. But i'm not 100% sure if tis is true.

Anyway if you want pictures or other info let me know, I still need to open mine.

Yeah, that was my method too. Just mail them and see if I'd get lucky.

I live region Amsterdam and mine usually comes 1 - 2 weeks after publication.

Let's hope mine soon will arrive.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:35 pm

Gwaine wrote:

So you had luck as wel 😉.
One to two weeks, that is fast! In the past mine came on the day of publication, that was really nice. But they switched printer or whatever...

If it takes to long, than send an email and ask if they know someting, I often write them, (in English ofcourse) and always get a reply in German... LOL
But they luckily understand me every time.

I hope yours will come as soon as possible.

Let us know?
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 9:26 pm

Evira wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

So you had luck as wel 😉.
One to two weeks, that is fast! In the past mine came on the day of publication, that was really nice. But they switched printer or whatever...

If it takes to long, than send an email and ask if they know someting, I often write them, (in English ofcourse) and always get a reply in German... LOL
But they luckily understand me every time.

I hope yours will come as soon as possible.

Let us know?

The magazine came in today, whoop whoop

I am looking forward to the next one. That Tinker foal is so precious looking.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 8:53 am

Leider ist es alles sehr verwirrend und Blue Ocean kommuniziert weder ihre Probleme noch ein Bemühen, wieder pünktlich zu liefern
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 9:13 am

Gwaine wrote:

The magazine came in today, whoop whoop

I am looking forward to the next one. That Tinker foal is so precious looking.

That's good news, enjoy!

I really like the Tinker foal as well, it is cute. And I believe the one after that should be the palomino Arabian foal, can not what for that one either.
I am curious about which foals will be released in 2022. I'm excited to find out, but we have to wait until the first issue of 2022...
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:26 pm

New Horse Club Magazine:
34/21 --> From 30 OCT 2021

Next Horse Club Magazine:
35/21 --> On 18 DEC 2021
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:14 pm

Hey fellow collectors!

The year is almost over...but the last Horse Club Magazine still needs to be released so we can look forward to that.  In addition of looking forward I found the new dates for next year's 2022 Horse Club Magazines.
And because most people are already in the holiday spirits, I want to share the dates* with you as a virtual present Wink .
However I did not like the official look of how the dates where displayed so I did make some major adjustments, to make it more appealing. I hope you all like it!

*Note: It is possible that the dates may change somewhere through 2022, because of different problems/deadlines. So keep in mind this is not set in stone, but it is for now what Blue Ocean is planning to do for 2022.

I know it is a but early but anyway: Happy holidays and I wish you all a fantastic & collectable 2022!

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:38 am

New Horse Club Magazine:
35/21 --> From 18 DEC 2021

Next Horse Club Magazine:
36/21 --> On 19 FEB 2022
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 8:31 pm

Hello,
In the latest issue of the French "Horse Club" magazines, it says that the next one will be released on March 21 (it's the Icelandic foal called "Moon")
I saw that on the German website Blue Ocean, the next one is coming out on February 19th. I would like to know if it's Moon like in France but with a month delay in France or if it's another one.
At the end of your magazine you find out which one will be the next
Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 10:01 am

Loustic wrote:
Hello,
In the latest issue of the French "Horse Club" magazines, it says that the next one will be released on March 21 (it's the Icelandic foal called "Moon")
I saw that on the German website Blue Ocean, the next one is coming out on February 19th. I would like to know if it's Moon like in France but with a month delay in France or if it's another one.
At the end of your magazine you find out which one will be the next
Thank you in advance.

Hey,
The next German Horse Club Magazine will come with the Icelandic pony foal with the name Moon, see picture below.
So I think it is save to say that it is the same foal.

I hope this was what you are looking for.

Photo:
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:50 pm

Thank you
Yes indeed, we have the same foal. I ask because in France not all foals are released. There are still some exclusivities in Germany

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: