Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
MiniZoo
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
Tove
Tarunyada
Wilorvise
Saarlooswolfhound
JamesPanda
costicuba
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
widukind
Roger
Ana
NightLioness
Florian
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Almost a month ago, I had to take my little Futte-dog the horrible last trip to the vet.
We had been together almost all all awake time for almost exactly 10 years.

Even now, the pain is still so raw, that I hope you understand that I can't write more ...

Well, but Kosta heard it, and he worked many, many hours to make me a model of my little friend, - carefully painting every little spot, and shade !
When I took the model out of the box, I was flooded whith feelings, so I had to pack it back again and go make some coffeee before I could look at it again.

But....now I will show some pictures I have taken. They don't do the model justice, but still I hope you can see how absolutely marvellous it is  Very Happy

Kosta does not do things by half, - see the beautyful package :
Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke1

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke2

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke3

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke4

And here she is, - my darlig Futte :
Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog1

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog2

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog3

Whippets have no wool in their fur, so you can see the skin , especially on the belly.
In the summer Futte got "suntanned" , so the pink areas were full of black spots.
I don't know how Kosta did it, - but this is exactly how she looked  Shocked
Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog4

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog5

Sometimes she would roll over, and ask me to scratch her little, soft, pink, spotted tummy  Laughing
Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog6

But seen from a distance she was white-and-orange.
Again, Kosta has made them EXACTLY as they were :
Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog7

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog8

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog9

The tail of the model was moulded to the leg, - but this is so much better !
Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog_Tail1

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16a_Pakke_Dog_Tail2

Take a look at this face ! Do you understand that I both laughed and cried when I saw it ?
Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16b_Pakke_Face1

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16b_Pakke_Face2

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16b_Pakke_Face3

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16b_Pakke_Face4

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16b_Pakke_Face5

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Kosta_Juli16b_Pakke_Face6

I don't know how to thank you, dear Kosta !
You have made a masterpiece, and it is extremely precious to me sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 9:17 pm

What a beautiful story Susanne ... courage ! What a great gift from Kosta :) Now you have a beautiful figure who will help you to remember of your dog, seeing all his beauty, all the spots and all details ... It is now a Lucky charm in memory of Futte I love you I love you And amazing work from Kosta again Applause

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 9:34 pm

I am sure Futte will be happy to see you laugh again, because of the beautiful face of this tiny dog.

I am again so sorry to hear that Futte has gone, he will be an STS dog for ever <3

Big hug to you, dear Susanne and a very big hurray for you Kosta.
For making this for Susanne. I love you
The kindness and thought are overwhelming. You are a very good friend Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 9:50 pm

What a beautiful work Kosta did. Wonderful in every detail. I love you

I'm so sorry to hear about that you had to say goodbye to your lovely dog Futte. Crying or Very sad

This model is indeed a very beautiful portrait of Futte, masterly done by Kosta. sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:47 am

These gestures, these stories, these acts of kindness from distant friends, these manifestations of love for a pet, these expressions of talent with the motivation of making a friend feeling a little happier, these dots of divine light in our globe, make me feel sure that life is a good thing as long as we meet the right persons and that even the majority of the human race is undesirable, there are some elightened persons that are a proof that humans can also be "docile creatures!. flower
You Susanne and Kosta, are surely two of these persons and it is a big joy to know that, although STS is just a little village, there are more STSers that are extraordinary people.
I know you suffered a lot the loss of your friend Futte and that's a prodigious tribute to that wonderful dog that is also a STS friend as some of your other pets and will remain forever in our memories. Very Happy
There's just a little mistery for me... why is the name Julie in your pictures? Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:01 am

Congratulations for you and a big hurray for Kosta!!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Beautiful figure

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Dear Susanne, again please accept my most sincere condolences for your lost of your beautiful friend Futte Sad
I know, that your pain from the lost is still very raw to speak for that and to show these photos ...
so thank you for that my friend, you are very strong person sunny
It makes me happy, that you think, that this model present Futte in a correct way :)
You made so wonderful photos for every detail and you presented it in a best way :)

Thank you everybody, for your so kind words to Susanne and me sunny
And thank you very much Roger, for these so beautiful words Applause

I also made some photos of Futte model, before to send it ... Susanne is it ok, if I show some of them here ? :)
Hugs

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 4:22 pm

beautiful ! my condolences Susanne , and what a gift Kosta ... tribute ! Bravo ... !

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 4:33 pm

What a fantastic way to memorialize a great friend. Now she will always be with you. Great job lost and what a beautiful tribute to a beautiful lost friend, Susanne.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 5:28 pm

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend. Krista's model is quite lovely. I'm glad he could cheer you a little.

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:48 am

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your dear Futte, Susanne, I wish you all the strength with your loss. But what a lovely way of remembering your pet like this.. Again, very well done, Kosta!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:16 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Futte.

Kosta has made a beautiful mini-Futte to comfort you in your sorrow. It is a wonderful gift.
As Karin sais, now your Futte has become a STS dog forever! Very Happy I love you

I have this Papo model and compared it with Kosta's repaint. Mini-Futte is much better than the original. Fantastic work, Kosta!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Thankyou for all the kind words !!!

Some people say : "But you have two more dogs ! " . Yes, but that does not help much.
If you loose an extremely good human friend, they don't say " But you have other friends ! " geek

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:51 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou for all the kind words !!!

Some people say : "But you have two more dogs ! " . Yes, but that does not help much.
If you loose an extremely good human friend, they don't say " But you have other friends ! " geek

Seriously, people say that?! affraid Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad confused

Of course your other dogs can help you grieve, but that does not mean you can't grieve because you have two other dogs.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:09 pm

Thank you very much James, Paige, Laura, Julie and Tove for your nice comments sunny

Before to send it to Susanne, I also made some photos of Futte...and I realy hope, that Susanne doesn`t mind if I share some of them here.. :)
I trided to use different background colors and I think the blue one fits very nice.
The color of Heaven :)

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 1_zpsvfuyskmg

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 2_zpswtkpir5t

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 3_zpsmalqz1fh

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 4_zpsaintwan1

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 5_zpsqqfpunhl

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 6_zpsgsaokb7y

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 7_zpsvrw9loxt

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 8_zps8lt6oatv

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 9_zpsobhsinvh

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 10_zps0q5zhfrm

Together with the original Papo :

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 11_zpsi3plarpf

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 12_zpsfmh68c3r

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! 13_zpstiowqhbi

I hope you like them :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Thankyou very much for these wonderful pictures cheers

Strange, how much the background colour does to a model Shocked

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Kosta, those are genial pictures! All bacgrounds serve perfectly that figure once it is superbly painted in a great mould. Very Happy
Also, it makes me think about the several pictures we still can see from Susanne's collection where Futte can be seen at the background. Futte was, is and always will be a STS friend! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Roger wrote:
Kosta, those are genial pictures! All bacgrounds serve perfectly that figure once it is superbly painted in a great mould. Very Happy
Also, it makes me think about the several pictures we still can see from Susanne's collection where Futte can be seen at the background. Futte was, is and always will be a STS friend! cheers

cheers Sad sunny Sad cheers  ( Tears of joy !) drunken

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Oh my goodness dear Susanne! I do not know how I missed this wonderful topic. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Futte. Sad *hugs*

On a brighter note, Kosta has once again done a stunning paint job...and down to all the finest details has transformed this model into a wonderfully astounding one. His repaint/remodel is a wonderful tribute to your Futte and also a wonderful gift straight from the heart. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Thankyou, very much, dear Fallon sunny

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Beautiful dog, beautiful gift and a beautiful sentiment! Condolances on your loss, Susanne, how wonderful to have this memory of him!
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:12 am

I tip my hat to you Kosta, no wonder Suzanne is overwhelmed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Susanne wrote:
We had been together almost all all awake time for almost exactly 10 years.
Even now, the pain is still so raw, that I hope you understand that I can't write more ...
Well, but Kosta heard it, and he worked many, many hours to make me a model of my little friend,...

If you loose an extremely good human friend, they don't say " But you have other friends ! "

Susanne, these are true words! I know about your sadness and how much you are missing Futte now and always. In this context, this is perhaps one of the best topics, that shows the most special spirit of STS.
Kostas Futte shows the friendship of a person, whom you know only from distance, probably never seen in reality, but these gift shows, how big the friendship is from distant. This shows the whole gesture: The wonderful packaging, the model and the
great repaint with so many details. I think there is no better gift, that can express a friendship with empathy and compassion without words. A real masterpiece by Kosta for a great friend.

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!   Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thankyou, Kosta !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next