Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich-S Blindbags

Go down 
+10
Bongo
sortepletter
Roger
widukind
Dum_my
Ana
SUSANNE
arafan
Night Elf
Tarunyada
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Schleich-S Blindbags Empty
PostSubject: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 11:06 am

I visited a supermarket in Germany (I believe it was a Real near Saarbrücken scratch) and found a toy department. They sold some Schleich figurines, but only in boxes. But I also found something I hadn't seen before: Schleich blindbags.

Blindbags are bags which contain (mostly) figurines. They go in series, and every serie has an amount of different figurines you can collect. You can find them a lot, if you look for them: from Playmobil and Lego, from Disney movies to the Marvel universe. Variations are blindboxes or, for example, the Ferrero Kinder Surprise Eggs and Yowie figurines. The inside is completely packed, so you can't see which figurine you're buying.

I was able to make some photographs with the camera on my mobile phone (which isn't the best of cameras). Here are some facts about these blindbags:

• Series 1
  • 23 collectable animals
  • 3 figurines per bag
  • Costs around 10 euros

It looks like they don't contain any special editions or colour variations. This series 1 does have some collectors items in it, such as the wolverine, which has been retired since 2014. The series 1 on the package indicates that there could be any more series in the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tarunyada on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:11 pm

Interesting! I wonder if these blind bags will have serial numbers on the back like some other companies do. Then people could collaborate and figure out which bag numbers contain which figures. Wink

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:35 pm

I think that Schleich just had these (retired) figures on stock and needed to sell them, so it's a good option to get on some cheap older models.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 8:10 pm

Interesting ! Very Happy
I am sure lots of children will love them ! And get pityfully disappointed when they never get the things they see on the bag geek

I know that German word : Wundertüte . But I just can't remember from where . scratch

As Bryan says, it could be a way to get rid of old stock. That is how they are mostly used in Denmark Very Happy

Thankyou VERY much for this info and picture, Julie Applause

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 8:38 pm

That's interesting! Also, nice price, 3 figures for 10 Euro Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Night Elf wrote:
Interesting! I wonder if these blind bags will have serial numbers on the back like some other companies do. Then people could collaborate and figure out which bag numbers contain which figures. Wink

The price tags of the supermarket said 'blindbag 15', 'blindbag 16', etc. So I think you might be right!

arafan wrote:
I think that Schleich just had these (retired) figures on stock and needed to sell them, so it's a good option to get on some cheap older models.

Sounds like a good explanation. I think these retired figurines makes the blindbags a bit special.

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou VERY much for this info and picture, Julie  Applause

You're most welcome Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Also, nice price, 3 figures for 10 Euro Very Happy

Indeed! I believe they had one big, one middle and one small sized animal in it. Quite a good deal Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:17 am

I think with a little experiance you can also feel witch animals are in the bags.
Still fun ! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:50 am

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:35 am

It is amazing to have Schleich news all around the year. Very Happy
I agree with everyone, it is a good way to get ride of some extra stock, although some good sellers are included. It is also a nice way to revisit some retired figures and the price is nice as Ana also commented. If it works in a large scale, it will promote a boom of sapre figures on auction websites what will decrease even more the value of Schleich figures. On the other hand, if kids use them to exchange some figures, it could result in an increase of the levels of collectability of Schleich. Very interesting and something to follow, thanks Karin! Very Happy

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 5:52 am

These blind bags are also available in German Penny Markets. I got one today
Surprise ... surprise - ta-daa
Lion, goose and pig

Last edited by sortepletter on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 6:48 am

Fantastic, Simone! Very Happy They are correctly protected in their plastic bags and with tags. They come exactly as when we buy online. You got a farm lion, it is the first time I see it. Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 9:45 am

Wonderful model, Simone cheers
I love that goose, and the others are good models also Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing ! I hoper others will sho too if they buy some bounce

sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 5:04 am

I could not resist and got 2 more of the "Wundertüte". I chose the heaviest ones and got a big animal in each of them.

Last edited by sortepletter on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 5:09 am

Simone, I think you are addicted! Laughing
Based on weight seems to be a good strategy. Can you confirm the different series numbers on bags? You've got a beautiful horse and one of the nicest Schleich babies! Very Happy

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 6:24 am

Haha, yes I admit - I'm addicted to surprises Very Happy
I checked on the bags, it only says Series 1 on them. But on the receipt I got from Penny is written Wundertüte 4 and 1, so the number is probably hidden in the EAN-Code.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 12:43 pm

sortepletter wrote:
Haha, yes I admit - I'm addicted to surprises Very Happy
I checked on the bags, it only says Series 1 on them. But on the receipt I got from Penny is written Wundertüte 4 and 1, so the number is probably hidden in the EAN-Code.
Thanks for providing information, maybe there are lots of cominations and there's no way to check what is inside. Probably it is more efficient with blind bags of single figures. Very Happy
There aren't many Schleich that I am searching but I confess I'd love also to get a random blind bag to see what was inside. It gives a certain excitment, I guess. Very Happy Nonetheless, it is fantastic to see what you all get. Very Happy

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:20 am

Wonderfull-much more plastic trash for our oceans-the real marine animals will love it ! Yes, the world need s more plastic garbage, to leave a "better"world for our children and grand children...

Every of us collectors-and I guess, most of us like animals-shouldn't buy this stupid, useless blindbags to protect our world. If I see that-every figurine is also in a single plastik bag-I can shake only my head-I have no understandness for that!

The german goverment should forbid that-the people should buy Schleich animals from the shelv, and not in that plastic trash, there is absolute no need to sell them in blindbags, only to"surprise"the buyer....I guess, the seals, whales and dolphins swallow them will also experience a big surprise, too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hopefully, this fun was worth to pay 10 Euros for it....
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 6:11 am

You are right of course, but the Schleich animals on the shelves are also delivered in plastic bags - they are unwrapped by the shop assistants who then sort them into the shelves. Btw. I'm just at the moment drinking bottled water- from a plastic bottle ...
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 6:15 am

sortepletter wrote:
I could not resist and got 2 more of the "Wundertüte". I chose the heaviest ones and got a big animal in each of them.

Wonderful Haul !! and nice that they have the retired figures in them !! cheers

great work from Schleich ... especially for the kids .. as Susanne said some kids will be sad they dont find what they want bounce but some Kids like me would be delighted to get a surprise .. even though its not possible for me to purchase these from India pale

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:27 am

WOW ! Such treasures you got cheers

Uhhh, I so much understand the temptation of blind bags Laughing

Bongo, I so totally agree with the horror of all the plastic in our oceans !!! I think it is a major threat to our environment, and that a solution must be found - better today than tomorrow Suspect

But these bags do not go into the ocean, so it is more a question of us learning to seperate our thrash and recycle plastig, metal cans , paper...and of course batteries, technical items and much more.

btw, - this year has been very wet here, and almost everybody make hay wapped in incredible amouts of plastic, - I wonder how much, - and where it ends scratch Perhaps we will get it in our drinking milk eventually Shocked

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], everyone will agree with you, of course, so you have to forget your life as a collector and forget everything that uses plastic. Your car, your mobile phone, all the bags of the things that you use at home, your credit card, the gadget you used to post here, keyboard included, forget everyting about your life. Schleich blind bags are such a little part of the problem that it doesn't deserve even a comment. We surely should prevent to use plastic in our lifes but if you follow Susanne's wise observation, you'll surely learn how to minimize these effects.

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Roger wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], everyone will agree with you, of course, so you have to forget your life as a collector and forget everything that uses plastic. Your car, your mobile phone, all the bags of the things that you use at home, your credit card, the gadget you used to post here, keyboard included, forget everyting about your life. Schleich blind bags are such a little part of the problem that it doesn't deserve even a comment. We surely should prevent to use plastic in our lifes but if you follow Susanne's wise observation, you'll surely learn how to minimize these effects.

Well said Rogerio .. Plastic is into almost everything .. educating society on use and disposing of used plastic is key in keeping environment partly safe ... but government taking responsibility to keeping strict eye on other processes of recycling /dumping is another thing too.. there bigger monstrous contributors like eg.. GMO that are killing the earth soil and poisoning food for all animals ( including humans) , so many products we use ( e.g Palm oil is into lots of food products !!) are destroying rain forests someplace.. and in Large Scary Scale ..

Sad

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:03 pm

I just thought about it this morning... :

I turned on the light in a plastic lamp, where the electricity comes in plastic covered wire.
The toilet has a plastic seat, and with a plastic handle is flushed out in plastic pipes .
The bath water came a long way in plastic pipes, and runs out in other plastic pipes.
I brush my teeth with a plastic brush from a platic toothpaste tube, and rinse from a plastic glass.
Now I am sitting on an office chair with plastic armrests, typing on a plastic keyboard, looking at a mainly-plastic monitor.
On the desk lies a plastic ruler and a plastic lighter and a jar with plastic pens and markers...not to mention a lot of plastic animals.
For breakfast I take a loaf out of a plastic bag, and get the cheese from a plastic container in the plastic covered fridge, and I wash the plate and knife with soap from a plastic bottle .
I look around, and see flowers in plastic pots, plastic-DVDs, plastic lamp shades, a plastic cloth on the dining table, plastic "glass" on my small-items vitrines, plasic pictures frames, a plastic scanner, a plastic printer, a plastic waste basket, a plastic covered Nook-E-book reader, the cat's plastic litterbox, and on the terasse stands plastic chairs and more plastic pots...I can go on ! affraid

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:48 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I just thought about it this morning... :

I turned on the light in a plastic lamp, where the electricity comes in plastic covered  wire.
The toilet has a plastic seat, and with a plastic handle is flushed out in plastic pipes .
The bath water came a long way in plastic pipes, and runs out in other plastic pipes.
I brush my teeth with a plastic brush from a platic toothpaste tube, and  rinse from a plastic glass.
Now I am sitting on an office chair with plastic armrests, typing on a plastic keyboard, looking at a mainly-plastic monitor.
On the desk lies a plastic ruler and a plastic lighter and a jar with plastic pens and markers...not to mention a lot of plastic animals.
For breakfast I take a loaf out of a plastic bag, and get the cheese from a plastic container in the plastic covered fridge, and I wash the plate and knife with soap from a plastic bottle .
I look around, and see flowers in plastic pots, plastic-DVDs, plastic lamp shades, a plastic cloth on the dining table, plastic "glass" on my small-items vitrines, plasic pictures frames,  a plastic scanner, a plastic printer, a plastic waste basket, a plastic covered Nook-E-book reader, the cat's plastic litterbox, and on the terasse stands plastic chairs and more plastic pots...I can go on !  affraid

Laughing had to comment again because I remember a song by Radiohead.. Fake plastic trees !! From the Album The Bends ..

terrorchicken

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:59 am

sorry to bring up an old post but just wanted let you know, we have these in the states but they are only farm animals. Id prefer the European version that mixes farm and wild animals. I would love to get that baby kudu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich-S Blindbags   Schleich-S Blindbags Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich-S Blindbags
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: