Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale

Go down 
+20
Mgarat
Shanti
baltimore zoo
tienan523523523
pm64
Gwaine
lucky luke
Wilorvise
SeanieP
Geospiza fortis
Bloodrayne
arafan
widukind
sauroid
Roger
NightLioness
Anne from Norway
Florian
SUSANNE
Berlinzoo954
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Berlinzoo954

Berlinzoo954

Country/State : Miami, FL

1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale Empty
PostSubject: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:38 am

Hello,

I have some 1:12 scale figures and zoo structures that might interest some of you. The first set of pictures shows the zoo structures. A victorian period cage, as well as a few other items, i would like to sell this group together as a scene. If anybody is interested send me a message. This are high quality sculptures all in 1:12 scale, and are fragile, not meant for small children, they are one of a kind custom collectible items. The second set of pictures is of the first group of animal figures that i will be interested in selling. This are all one of a kind pieces, and i will sell them to the first forum member to be interested, there are no duplicates. All the mammals are completely flocked with alpaca fiber for extreme realism. All species of animals are in perfect 1:12 scale with each other. This is the first group that i will be selling here, there will be other groups of animals, zoo accessories and landscape sculptures.
This is the list of species available for now from left to right and top to bottom.

(Birds)

Umbrella bird
Toco Toucan
Emerald Toucanet
Bearded Barbet
Red and Green Macaw
Black Casqued Hornbill (male)
Black Casqued Hornbill (female)
White Winged Trumpeter

(Mammals)

Diana monkey (female)
Diana monkey (male)
Ring Tailed Lemur
Red Ruffed Lemur
Black Headed Spider monkey (female
Black Headed Spider monkey (male)

The majesty Palm tree shown in the pictures is also available.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 8:27 am

Gosh ! This is fabulous affraid

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 8:53 am

Wow, it is a magnificent work I love you I love you I love you

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:00 am

Super duper impressed!!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 pm

My jaw dropped, this is stunning!! Can't wait to see more <3 <3

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 1:20 pm

It is great to see you, Danny, after all this time, posting back on forum. I hope you're not getting ride of your entire zoo, your project is unique among collectors. I hope these treasures find a good place to live. :)

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 1:31 pm

WOW! they are truly works of art. wish i could afford them. but i will just save your photos. congrats. :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:19 pm

How ever! Phantastic figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:56 pm

These figures are really well done! And I needed to see more of your work, and till now I'm speachless! Shocked Will you sell your complete collection? And will you still show us your zoo as a whole? Very Happy

Mgarat

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:32 pm

Wow!!! this is a superb work!!! high quality, quite sthetic!!!... no words, congrats!!!

My Topics on STS / Felidae Family Project (FFP)
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
http://divartsity.weebly.com/
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:23 pm

After seeing the lovely detailed animals, one word came to mind:
Exquisite.

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:15 am

Wonderful craftsmanship! I have recently toyed with the idea of making a model zoo. The realism is incredible, I notice more the more I look at it.
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:25 am

These are great! Any hints as to what you are going to make next???

Berlinzoo954

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:50 am

Hello,

And thank you very much to all of you for your kind words, i have been working on many models for quite some time, and now is time to find new homes for some of them. For now this will be the first group Im interested in selling, once i have sold this group, i will put another one together.

I will share some more pics in this post about other works that have been completed, some of this ones i have sold already, a few to members of this chat.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Berlinzoo954

Berlinzoo954

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:56 am

This one is of a display of predators only. All 1:12 scale. I also have 1:12 scale zookeeper figures, zoo guests, and exhibit components, etc. Some very realistic plants and trees models as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:15 am

That's may one of the most realistic collections I've ever seen! Shocked I'm absolutely speachless, and very sad that I don't collect in the scale 1:12 and don't have the money for it. silent

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:19 am

I cannot even begin to imagine the amount of time and dedication you have put into these. I don't even dare ask what the starting price on some of these are - my wallet would cry in sympathy because it couldn't purchase them for me. :)

Simply amazing.

Mgarat

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:32 am

Insist that I have no words...I am simply and deeply astonished!!!

My Topics on STS / Felidae Family Project (FFP)
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
http://divartsity.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:52 am

Holy Hopping Hamster affraid

Look at the detail and realism of the cages and all those lemurs !!! cheers

Look at those canids !!! The otters !!! The hyenas !!!!  And... bounce
Ohhh, do you perhaps have a picture of the foxes ?
And this is only your carnivores Shocked

The way you show it all is so unique and breathtakingly wonderful . drunken
How I wished I could just zap to Miami and spend a week looking at it all Laughing

Danny, do you have a homepage ? bounce Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:43 am

Danny, what is that????? Unbelievable models!!!!!!!!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Berlinzoo954 wrote:
This one is of a display of predators only. All 1:12 scale. I also have 1:12 scale zookeeper figures, zoo guests, and exhibit components, etc. Some very realistic plants and trees models as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at all those beauties!! I also have no word. Just look at all the predators! Ooohmygoodnesss <3 <3 <3
drunken bounce I love you affraid cheers drunken bounce

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Are you planning to sell any of these predators? Just curious :3 XD

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Extraordinary. The antelopes are fantastic.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:29 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Ohhh, do you perhaps have a picture of the foxes ?

Yes, Danny, if possible, I would also love to see a close-up of your foxes! bounce

Berlinzoo954

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 10:37 pm

This is a close up shot of the foxes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale   1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

1:12 scale animal sculptures and zoo items for sale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade models-
Jump to: