Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:10 am

Ooh, they're all so cool! Nice work! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:27 am

I wish I could buy them all!!
They are all beautiful.
And, what I find important, they all have such a character!
Every animal is unique, even when you paint the same animal for a commission.
Keep up the fantastic work :3

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:23 am

Ohhh!!!!! They are just wonderful !!! I love you drunken

I ADORE especially the cats !! They are ...I am out of superlatives scratch WOW !!!! cheers bounce Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Nice repaints Fallon :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ooh, they're all so cool! Nice work! cheers

Thank you! Very Happy

I wish I could buy them all!!
They are all beautiful.
And, what I find important, they all have such a character!
Every animal is unique, even when you paint the same animal for a commission.
Keep up the fantastic work :3

Thank you so much, Karin! Very Happy

Ohhh!!!!! They are just wonderful !!! I love you drunken

I ADORE especially the cats !! They are ...I am out of superlatives scratch  WOW !!!! cheers bounce Applause

Laughing Thank you so much, Susanne! I love painting all those cats! Very Happy

Nice repaints Fallon :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:56 pm

Fantastic
customs, Fallon! Obviously I have to comment the wonderful job you did with the Safari Canada lynx. It looks so wonderful. I hope someday to have the chance of getting a repainted Iberian lynx from you to join to my Kosta's masterpiece. Very Happy 
It is impressive the work witht he tortoiseshell and I also have to comment again how fortunate is Mojö's cat as a sculpt, whatever is the color or idea, it works always perfectly withthat figure.
By the way, I will merge your topics. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:00 am

Fantastic
customs, Fallon! Obviously I have to comment the wonderful job you did with the Safari Canada lynx. It looks so wonderful.

Oh yes, this Canada Lynx is one of my favorite Fallon`s repaints Applause

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:47 am

Fantastic
customs, Fallon! Obviously I have to comment the wonderful job you did with the Safari Canada lynx. It looks so wonderful. I hope someday to have the chance of getting a repainted Iberian lynx from you to join to my Kosta's masterpiece. Very Happy 
It is impressive the work witht he tortoiseshell and I also have to comment again how fortunate is Mojö's cat as a sculpt, whatever is the color or idea, it works always perfectly withthat figure.
By the way, I will merge your topics. Very Happy

Thank you so much, Roger. The Safari LTD lynx is probably still my favorite out of all the repaints I've done. I really enjoyed bringing the fur texture of that sculpt to attention. It does look completely different with just a little paint! (Although I still need to get around to fixing the pads on the paws. Embarassed )

Also, a big thank you for retrieving all my topics and merging them with this one! Very Happy Thank you, thank you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:54 am

I know I promised wolves tonight but I'll show a fox instead. Very Happy

Here is a silver fox (Safari LTD Fox).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also...I apologize not having pictures of the other side of it. Embarassed It sold shortly after I did it and I didn't get the chance of taking more photos before sending it off to its new owner.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:56 am

Fallon, it is a very nice custom, clearly inspiring for me Applause

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 am

very nice Repaint. Good Job.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:19 pm

Fallon, you are very welcome! Very Happy Oh, it is not fair that you show a wonderful silver fox when I am still dreaming with a lynx. Crying or Very sad Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:56 pm

A silver fox !!! How absolutely wonderful cheers

A truely beautyful repaint, - and the model goes very well with that colour Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Fallon, it is a very nice custom, clearly inspiring for me Applause
Thank you! Very Happy

very nice Repaint. Good Job.

Thank you! Very Happy

Fallon, you are very welcome! Very Happy Oh, it is not fair that you show a wonderful silver fox when I am still dreaming with a lynx. Crying or Very sad Wink

Thank you, Roger! Wink

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

A silver fox !!! How absolutely wonderful cheers

A truely beautyful repaint, - and the model goes very well with that colour Applause

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:39 am

They look so realistic, well done!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:47 am

They look so realistic, well done!

Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm

Wow, what a beautiful repaint! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Wow that is a nice color for that model Very Happy LOVE it

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Very well done!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:57 am

Wow, what a beautiful repaint! cheers
Thank you! Very Happy
Wow that is a nice color for that model Very Happy LOVE it
Thank you! Very Happy
Very well done!! Very Happy
Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:01 am

First off, Merry Christmas everyone!

I apologize for being so inactive on here so here's my latest Custom Commission:

This is Roanoke, a mid-content wolfdog belonging to CoyWolfDen on Instagram. Base model is the Schleich Berom wolf figure. Features custom sculpted extended tail, sculpted fur extentions on back legs, sides, mane, and underside. Painted with acrylics and sealed with Krylon Matte Finish spray.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:26 am

Beautieful work Fallon :)

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Beautieful work Fallon :)
Thank you, Andreas!

Back to top Go down
A-J

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Oooh, it's so cool! Shocked
Great work cheers

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:24 am

Wonderful result Fallon ! Applause
Great new details with sculpting and painting , beautiful, rich colors .. Love it !
Now that is a wolf !

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Oooh, it's so cool! Shocked
Great work cheers

Wonderful result Fallon ! Applause
Great new details with sculpting and painting , beautiful, rich colors .. Love it !
Now that is a wolf !

Thank you so much! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:51 am

Red & White Husky Repaint (2017 Safari LTD Husky) -SOLD-

Red Bengal Cat -(2018 Safari LTD Siamese Cat) -SOLD-

Silver Fox -(Papo Red Fox) -SOLD-

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Really really great, love the bengal and te silver foxes but the wolfes are also very nice
Love your style Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Very pretty repaints!! No wonder they are all sold!! Very Happy Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:10 pm

I love your style !!! They are ver so beautyful, but they also have an extraordinary style cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:44 pm

I love you Absolut fantastic! I love you

Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:04 am

Wonderful repaints! Your choice of a Papo fox to repaint as a silver fox is excellent once it is the best red fox mould among majors. The Bengal cat is also really beautiful. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Safari LTD Dingo to Grey Wolf Resculpt/Repaint:

The resculpting:

Comparison:

Finished:

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:25 pm

Beautieful :)

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Wonderful work. congratulations

Applause Applause

A-J

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:11 pm

It's lovely flower

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:57 pm

I love your work, and this one is (also) absolutely magnificent cheers Applause

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:01 am

Wonderful work. Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3