Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Beautieful work!

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:45 pm

I LOVE the colors that you used Very Happy Very nice re-sculpt!!!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:27 pm

Just as Susanne , I live a lot the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . However, I really love the transformation, the new head positioning and the painting. Looks very realistic indeed! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a BEAYTYFUL wolf cheers

I love the original too, but it is amazing what you made out of her Applause Applause

Thanks, Susanne! I love you

Beautieful work!
Thank you! I love you

I LOVE the colors that you used Very Happy Very nice re-sculpt!!!
Thank you! I love you

Just as Susanne , I live a lot the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . However, I really love the transformation, the new head positioning and the painting. Looks very realistic indeed! cheers
Thank you, Roger!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
AkaiHawke

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:25 pm

amazing job!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:04 pm

Thank you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Beautiful work! I think this is an amazing wolf! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Beautiful work! I think this is an amazing wolf! cheers

Thank you, Ana! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:29 am

It's very well done ! And this painting is great :)

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: WhiteLightning's Repaints!   Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:16 pm

I recently got tired of trying not to custom paint my Papo arctic wolf, so after months of this madness I could hold back no longer! Spent a lot of time on this one.

Named her River Ripple. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Lovely! Great job. Definitely worth your tlc.

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:32 pm

WOW ! Fallon, this repaint is just AWESOME cheers

It is easy to see that you have been extremely careful to get all the details in the colour of the gorgeous fur of a wolf , - all those shades !!!!! Applause

A true masterpiect !!! I LOVE this wolf drunken

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Thank you, Susanne & Laura! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:15 pm

That's a nice way to redefine your collecting hobby. If unfortunately your medication is taking your money and you can not get figures as often as you wished, you can spend some of your time using your Artistic abilities. Very Happy
I enjoy a lot your painting, it is much more realistic than the almost fairy looking of the original one. It is important to notice that I think the original is an excellent figure. Also, you can use both together once Papo's is in its Winter coat. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:23 am

Applause Applause
Wonderful job.
I like the colours you used for the coat.
And that face! I love you

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:46 am

Beautiful repaint! The new colours look very natural. Wonderful work, congratulations! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Wonderful work, congratulations! Cool sunny Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Beautieful work :)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:14 am

Absolutely gorgeous repaint, stunning really.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:04 pm

One of your best work! (Though, I still LOVE your cats also <3)

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Fallon, this is wonderful repaint ! cheers
You did a great job with the brushes. Wonderful colors and very good brush technic Applause
Now this very nice Papo model, looks super nice :)

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:21 pm

this is so gorgeous!

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:36 am

Thanks everyone! I love you

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Great beautifull !@

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:07 am

Yours is absolutely much better than the original one. Good job!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Wow That's a repaint !
Great model in awesome colour !
Congratulations Applause cheers

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:55 am

River ripple is wonderful Fallon, you deserve Papo beautiful sculpt perfectly Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Great beautifull !@

Thank you!

Yours is absolutely much better than the original one. Good job!

Thank you so much! I love you

Wow That's a repaint !
Great model in awesome colour !
Congratulations Applause cheers

Thank you! Very Happy

River ripple is wonderful Fallon, you deserve Papo beautiful sculpt perfectly Very Happy

Thank you, Kiki! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Wow, this Wolf looks incredibly realistic!! All the different shadings, you captured it beautifully!!
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Truly amazing! A real treasure for every collectors dream! I love you

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Wow, this Wolf looks incredibly realistic!! All the different shadings, you captured it beautifully!!

Thank you, Shanti! I love you

Truly amazing! A real treasure for every collectors dream! I love you
Thank you, Yvette! I love you

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Just freaking gorgeous! Love it!! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:52 pm

great. I love the style

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Mojo Fun Red Bengal Cat/ Schleich Grey Bengal Cat   Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:59 am

I've been doing a lot of repaints recently and decided to share two of my personal favorites. The first one was a repaint for Karin and the second for a client on DeviantART. Very Happy

Here is Karin's kitty, "Charles". cat  flower
Base Model is the Schleich Male Farm Cat

And here is the Red Bengal repaint for a client on DeviantART.  cat  flower
Base model is the Mojo Ginger Tabby.

Both were painted with acrylics and sealed with Krylon Matte Finish spray. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:52 am

WOW !!! WOW !!! they are absolutely wonderful affraid cheers

Bengal cats are gorgeous, and you did a magnificent job with these two Very Happy Applause Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:30 am

Nice repaint again :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Both are really wonderful! Great work and thanks for showing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:21 pm

WOW !!! WOW !!! they are absolutely wonderful affraid cheers

Bengal cats are gorgeous, and you did a magnificent job with these two Very Happy Applause Very Happy

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy

Nice repaint again :)
Thank you! Very Happy

Both are really wonderful! Great work and thanks for showing! Very Happy

Thank you, Roger! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:54 am

These two are beautiful Fallon Applause Applause Applause

Full of wonderful colors and great details..
Great job on them !

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:04 pm

These two are beautiful Fallon Applause Applause Applause

Full of wonderful colors and great details..
Great job on them !

Thank you so much, Kosta! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:27 pm

*hides* I forgot to show Charles here on STS... *hides further*
Anyway, your photos are way better than mine, so I am really happy that you show him here <3

The Bengal is also just a stunning female. Wonder how kits would look like from Charles and her XD Laughing

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Very Nice Very Happy
I really really like how pernoucned the colors are, never seen it like this before!

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Beautiful work! Very Happy

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Great job! I have been a breeder of bengal cats and love the breed very much! I have been missing a really good figurine of a bengal, this is one of the best I´ve seen so far!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:53 am

Your repaints are awesome Fallon, I have abig bias for Charles drunken

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: WhiteLightning's Repaints :D    Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:12 am

I am not sure how to merge all my repaint topics into this one? scratch (I really should've just made one big topic to begin with... Rolling Eyes ) Admins?

Here is everything I've done in the past year or so repaint wise. (There's a quite a few so you could be scrolling for days, lol. Laughing )

First I'll start off with the cats. cat

Ruddy Abyssinian Cat - (2014 Mojo Fun Cat) Commission

Red Bengal Cat - (2014 Mojo Fun Cat) Commission

Tortoiseshell Cat - (2009 Schleich Cat) Commission

Zizou Tuxedo Cat - (2015 Schleich Cat) Commission

Grey Bengal Cat "Charles" - (2015 Schleich Cat) Commission for Karin

Silver Bengal Cat - (2015 Schleich Cat) ***SOLD***

Safari LTD Lynx (Personal Custom)

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:22 am

Here are the dog repaints I've done so far. Very Happy

"Charley" Field Labrador Retriever - (Retired Schleich Dalmatian) Commission

"Buddy" Beagle - (Retired Schleich Beagle) Commission

Red Husky - (2015 Schleich Husky) Commission with Personal

Safari LTD Husky (Personal)

Safari LTD Miniature Toob Husky (Personal)

Brown Husky - (2014 Papo Husky) Commission

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:30 am

I will upload all the wolf repaints tomorrow night as there are A LOT of them! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:20 am

Wow Fallon,
so many and wonderful repaints we have here Applause

I really really like especially the Tortoiseshell Cat - repainted Schleich Cat. It has so great colors and details cheers

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:09 am

Wow Fallon,
so many and wonderful repaints we have here Applause

I really really like especially the Tortoiseshell Cat - repainted Schleich Cat. It has so great colors and details cheers

Thank you so much, Kosta! The tortoiseshell cat is probably my favorite of the cats but was also the most challenging to paint! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next