Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My collection of mixed brands wild boar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:13 am

Schleich boar has the big family.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:16 am

papo, collecta, safari

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:20 am

bullyland, mojo, naybe

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:22 am

small cub are kaiyodo

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:24 am

eikoh, collecta and TM

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Zhang, do you favour these animals in your collection or it is a result of the natural expansion of your collection? That's quite impressive the number of wild pigs in your colection! Shocked pig
The TM, probably Toy Major, is also new for me, can you check if it has a year marked and... is it a solide figure?
As there's a babirusa, I suppose you also show us your warthogs and red river hog. pig bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Phantastic :)

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Zhang, do you favour these animals in your collection or it is a result of the natural expansion of your collection? That's quite impressive the number of wild pigs in your colection! Shocked pig
The TM, probably Toy Major, is also new for me, can you check if it has a year marked and... is it a solide figure?
As there's a babirusa, I suppose you also show us your warthogs and red river hog. pig bounce
~

Hello Roger, you are right! I don't remember when I was fall in love with wild boar. These figures are really good, so I have to collect them all.
Yes, I also love warthogs and red river hog~~~Maybe I have already shown them in this forum.
British brand T.M. boar(Maybe warthog) is solid figure, very heavy. I will have a look the bottom of it to see if it has a year marked.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 pm

~

Hello Roger, you are right! I don't remember when I was fall in love with wild boar. These figures are really good, so I have to collect them all.
Yes, I also love warthogs and red river hog~~~Maybe I have already shown them in this forum.
British brand T.M. boar(Maybe warthog) is solid figure, very heavy. I will have a look the bottom of it to see if it has a year marked.

Thanks Zhang, it will be great to know. Very Happy
Yes, you presented your warthog and friends on SUY wild pigs that you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pig

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Great collection!

PostSubject: Re: My collection of mixed brands wild boar   Today at 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down

My collection of mixed brands wild boar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1