Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Klick HERE to vote for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:08 pm

This is actually one of my favorite figures, and it was one of the first in my collection.  The only problem is I have absolutely no idea where it originated.  The only information I could find stamped on it was "1997 Doberman Pinscher Made in China".  It is also a 1:12 scale figure similar to the older Schleich and CollectA dogs.  Does anyone recognize this figure or know which brand produced it?  I'd be most grateful for any information about this mysterious dobie.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:16 pm

I don't know and I don't see it on the TAI [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But I am sure someone will know this one :)
It looks really nice Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:28 am

That is a Toy Major figure, you can see more om link Below

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 am

Quote :
That is a Toy Major figure, you can see more om link Below

Thank you for your help identifying this figure.  That's him alright!  There was also a black and tan Akita by the same brand where I first picked this one up.  Now I really wish I had gotten them both.  

Quote :
It looks really nice

Thanks!  I'm glad you like him.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:32 am

What a lovely dog cheers
Thankyou for showing him to us, Bc Very Happy

And thanks for the link, Roger ! I had completely forgotten that TM has made such beautyful dogs Very Happy
We will have to work on TM in TAI soon drunken

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:03 am

Beautiful dog!
I'm always amazed at how people are able to recognize and identify figures here! Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:36 am

You're all welcome and Susanne, yes, we have still to work a lot on Toy Major section but there's still many work to do also with other brands. We'll probably have to open a topic and ask the help of STS members! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:50 pm

I thought "TM" toys were "Tim Mee" toys!!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is rather different.

Also, I can see that they changed name in 2005, and I have Toy Major horses marked 2007 Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!   

Back to top Go down

Doberman of Mystery... is a Toy Major!
Page 1 of 1