Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barracudacat's Dog Collection

Go down 
+8
Dum_my
WhiteLightning Wolf
Wilorvise
NightLioness
Anne from Norway
SUSANNE
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 19:12

Emilia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a member of this forum and an avid dog collector, identifies in her fabulous website, the Wing Mau puppy as a Miniature Pinscher instead of a Doberman Pinscher. What do you think of it?
Your other two Dobies are already part of our Toy Animal Wiki, see here! Puppy is just waiting for a definitive breed identification. Very Happy

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 5:43

Thank you all for the compliments!  I had noticed Bullyland animal figures were getting scarcer and scarcer.  That explains why perfectly.  I hope they will go back to making animals one day because I love adding unusual breeds as well.  There are literally hundreds if not thousands more that could be made into toys.

Quote :
Emilia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a member of this forum and an avid dog collector, identifies in her fabulous website, the Wing Mau puppy as a Miniature Pinscher instead of a Doberman Pinscher. What do you think of it?
Your other two Dobies are already part of our Toy Animal Wiki, see here! Puppy is just waiting for a definitive breed identification.

Thanks for adding them.  Your wiki is coming along nicely.  Actually, I find that interesting that my puppy is really a minpin.  I noticed she had a very slight build compared to the others.  It's true that she's not my favorite breed, but I still find her interesting because I didn't yet have a minpin.  I appreciate you sharing that information.

Next, I'd like to upload my sporting breeds.  I don't have as many in this group as I do in some of the others, but I like having at least a few of the more popular breeds.  These are all New Ray figures and they are an English Pointer, Black Labrador, and Chocolate Labrador.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 8:32

Lovely doggies cheers
I will "steal" copies of your great pictures for TAI immediately Very Happy

New Ray has made several playsets with dogs and cats. I wonder if these are from Playsets too ?
Anyway, If I wait to find out, we may never get them in TAI, so I enter them as breeds, not sets Wink

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 8:54

This is great, Barracudacat! I am waiting for a package with 10 New Ray dogs. I have never seen one before, so I have no idea about their size, thanks for showing us! Love the black labrador!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 12:38

Thanks to you, our TAI once it is yours too, has now the first Miniature Pinscher
These New-Ray USA sets of dogs seems to be very nice indeed, I love the sitting lab. Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Lovely doggies cheers

New Ray has made several playsets with dogs and cats. I wonder if these are from Playsets too ?
Anyway, If I wait to find out, we may never get them in TAI, so I enter them as breeds, not sets Wink

These are from sets Susanne, you can see this particular set for sale on Amazon affraid
I listed them on TAi, still in a simple list without accessories as labrador sitting, labrador standing and German shorthaired pointer that may be my mistake once I don't understand anything about dogs and I use Emilia's website that is in Finnish language and Chrome translates it to the word German. Laughing
You can find the TAI page here! arrow
There's a link at the bottom of the page to Emilia's website that has the complete collection. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 9:24

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 22:42

Roger wrote:
Thanks to you, our TAI once it is yours too, has now the first Miniature Pinscher
These New-Ray USA sets of dogs seems to be very nice indeed, I love the sitting lab. Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Lovely doggies cheers

These are from sets Susanne, you can see this particular set for sale on Amazon affraid
I listed them on TAi, still in a simple list without accessories as labrador sitting, labrador standing and German shorthaired pointer that may be my mistake once I don't understand anything about dogs and I use Emilia's website that is in Finnish language and Chrome translates it to the word German. Laughing
You can find the TAI page here! arrow
There's a link at the bottom of the page to Emilia's website that has the complete collection. Very Happy

You are SO fast, Roger !!!
I have a box full of these, and have wonderd how to enter them on TAI, because most of them are in many different sets.
The hunting dogs, for instance, are used both in various dog sets and various hunting sets ( perhaps also in farm sets ). geek
So it is brilliant to just write the breeds Very Happy

The spotted dog has "German Shorthair Pointer" stamped on the stomach. Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Aug 2016 - 2:40

Great Susanne, you already entered most of them! Shocked Now i am eager to see which other dogs will Barracuda Cat bring to this great topic. bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Aug 2016 - 8:39

And you already made tables for them Crocodile

Barracudacat, you started a small avalance with your great pictures here cheers

barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2016 - 0:28

Thank you for the wonderful compliments, and thank you for listing them on them on the TAI page!  I'm so glad I'm able to help contribute.  Yes, the New Ray dogs do come in sets.  I get a lot of mine from Tractor Supply Co. and they are fairly inexpensive.  I've also noticed they have a very wide selection of breeds, but only a few seem to be available at a time.

Quote :
The spotted dog has "German Shorthair Pointer" stamped on the stomach.

Thank you for pointing this out to me (pun intended)!  I saw today that he was supposed to be a German rather than an English Pointer.  I'm happy to learn new information about my figures and you all are so good at finding it.

Next up are the herding breeds.  I should mention that because they are so easy to find and because they are one of my favorite breeds, I have a lot of German Shepherds.  In this first group of pictures are the New Ray German Shepherd, the Bullyland German Shepherd, the Safari Border Collie, and the Safari German Shepherd.  I'll have to post more next time.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2016 - 2:09

I don't know numbers but surely, when I was a boy, German shepherds were the most popular dogs in Portugal. It seems these years Huskies are leading but personally I see lots of Labradors around. It is fabulous that you find some time to take nice pictures to our Wiki, at least, the New-Ray Alsatian is still missing there. I love the pose of that Border Collie, I think companies are not very immaginative with dog poses, so it is nice when something different is presented. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:14

Again a beautyful flock , - I love it that you have so many different brands represented !!! cheers

Your pictures and presentations are perfect . A joy to watch  Applause

Laughing  Laughing look at this totally charming border coliie, - he is herding a Lego block  cheers
barracudacat wrote:

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2016 - 10:47

You really know how to keep an audience in suspense! Just giving us a few drops each time, and we have no idea how big your collection actually is! Very Happy
I have had my eyes on the German Shepherd with the black face for a while, I really need to get him! And I agree with Roger, dogs with different poses really make the figure special!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2016 - 20:18

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 18:11

Thank you for the comments on these figures!  Shepherds and labs are very popular in the U.S. as well although you don't see many huskies because of the hot climate in most states.  I think their popularity may have do with all three being competent working breeds as well as good companions.  Of course, dobies make for good workers and friends as well, but some people are still put off by their looks.

Quote :
Again a beautyful flock , - I love it that you have so many different brands represented !!! cheers
Your pictures and presentations are perfect . A joy to watch  Applause
Laughing  Laughing look at this totally charming border coliie, - he is herding a Lego block

Thank you!  He does look like he's herding it, doesn't he.  It must me that intense and appealing stare they're so well known for.

Quote :
You really know how to keep an audience in suspense! Just giving us a few drops each time, and we have no idea how big your collection actually is!

Thanks!  What you've seen so far is a little less than half.  I am keeping you in suspense a little, but mostly so I don't overwhelm myself uploading pictures and because my collection could always grow.

I have a few more herding breeds today.  They are the sitting female shepherd, the standing female shepherd, and the shepherd puppy from Schleich as well as the CollectA Australian cattle dog/blue heeler.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 18:20

Lovely flock again, - and your photos are first class cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 2:10

Yes, wonderful pictures! Very Happy
I like the pose CollectA gave to the dog, I think it is common to see dogs with the head in a low level. It doesn't look extremely natural but is different from the more common standing or sitting poses. Breed choice is also good. These German shepherds look also very nice. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 14:53

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 19:06

Thank you for the comments!  The CollectA heeler is actually one of my favorites because of the unique breed choice and pose.  He is a bit on the small side, but this doesn't bother me too much since many real heelers are small.

Next up, I'll be posting the terriers and toy breeds.  What I have here is the Bullyland Jack Russel terrier, the CollectA male bull terrier, the Wing Mau bull terrier puppy, the Wing Mau chihuahua, and the New Ray Boston terrier.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 19:43

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 21:01

SUSANNE wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
This Wing Mau manufacturer is very interesting, as I see some PV models on their site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)

I want them aaaaaallllll bounce bounce Laughing

OMG ... never knew there wur so many little toy animals to collect.
All those ddifferent animals ; turtles and even goldfish!
I want them 2 haha

But lovely dog collection, nice pictures 2, happy to have one the forum Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 21:12

I see very interesting breeds and not so common in toy shape. I like the Jack Russel from Bully, I wished it had no collar, maybe I am still not used to it. This CollectA bull terrier is in my cogitations and the New-Ray Boston Terrier is also a nice figure. Very Happy
I see still two lovely Wing Mau wanting to enter our Wiki. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 9:07

More beautyful dog models cheers
The Bullterrier from CollectA is a real masterpiece, and now it has a puppy in TAI Laughing

A lovely Chihuahua pup too , and now it is in TAI. Only five of them, it is a breed very rarely seen in models Very Happy

barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 20:35

Quote :
A lovely Chihuahua pup too , and now it is in TAI. Only five of them, it is a breed very rarely seen in models

Thank you!  Interestingly, he works as either a puppy and adult in this scale.  I have noticed how hard to find this breed was too and it took me forever to find one.

Quote :

I see very interesting breeds and not so common in toy shape. I like the Jack Russel from Bully, I wished it had no collar, maybe I am still not used to it. This CollectA bull terrier is in my cogitations and the New-Ray Boston Terrier is also a nice figure. Very Happy
I see still two lovely Wing Mau wanting to enter our Wiki.

Thank you!  I appreciate you adding them to the wiki too.  Interestingly, the JRT's collar is sparkly pink, and on a boy dog no less!  It makes him look regal, but he's definitely not a figure for everyone.

Here are some new ones for today.  These are my mastiffs and lone sighthound.  There is the Schleich Great Dane, New Ray American Bulldog, Bullyland Rottweiler, and Papo Greyhound.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 21:54

Beautyful dogs, and again it is delightful to see several brands together cheers

I especially adore that greyhound,and am so sorry it was retired Sad
And why that breed is so rarely seen as a model these days scratch
If we look at TAI , the only other one is the one from Collecta, which looks more like a cross between a giraffe and a Sloughi Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barracudacat's Dog Collection
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next