Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barracudacat's Dog Collection

Go down 
+8
Dum_my
WhiteLightning Wolf
Wilorvise
NightLioness
Anne from Norway
SUSANNE
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:39 pm

I enjoy photos of different brands together in one picture.
It gives a good idea about size. So, thank you.
The Blue Heeler from CollectA is one of my favourites as well.
Like you say: "it's a unique breed choice and pose."

I can recommand you the female Bull Terrier from CollectA.
She is much more pleasing to the eye, aesthetically, than the male in my opinion.

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Quote :
I especially adore that greyhound,and am so sorry it was retired Sad
And why that breed is so rarely seen as a model these days scratch
If we look at TAI , the only other one is the one from Collecta, which looks more like a cross between a giraffe and a Sloughi

Thanks! I had no idea they retired this dog. I've seen the Collecta one and I agree, I wasn't impressed. Their earlier dogs weren't the greatest but their newer ones have been a huge improvement.

Quote :
I enjoy photos of different brands together in one picture.
It gives a good idea about size. So, thank you.
The Blue Heeler from CollectA is one of my favourites as well.
Like you say: "it's a unique breed choice and pose."

Maybe CollectA used this picture for the sculpt:

You're welcome, and thanks! That's an absolutely gorgeous picture and he does look just like the figure. I've met these dogs before and they've been really friendly and nice. I wouldn't mind having one, but some can be quite active.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 12:12 am

Now I can see that these New-Ray look nice together with major brand dogs and American bulldogs are not common at all in toy shape. bounce
Yes, Susanne just gave me one of these Papo grey hounds that is at this moment in my desk just watching your topic with me. Very Happy I love it, it is a traditional Papo figure with fantastic prportions, a very well sculpted head and body and they did it without making him looking chubby what surely wouldn't work to that breed. I hope someday, Papo makes a saluki to Susanne and to all of us, of course. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:50 am

Roger wrote:
...... I hope someday, Papo makes a saluki to Susanne and to all of us, of course. Very Happy

bounce cheers Applause

barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 2:43 am

Thanks for the compliments!  I would love to see a Saluki too.

I'd like to upload some of my new Wing Mau dogs. These are the collie/sheltie, Labrador, husky, pug, and St. Bernard.  These are also the last of the domestic dogs in my collection, at least for the present.  Next up will be wild dogs and a few custom figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:42 am

Nice newcomers :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:43 am

Arrrhw ! They are lovely drunken

I am totally in love with the Collie and the pug, but they are all wonderful cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Yes, they're lovely! Wing Mau was fortunate with the design of these cute puppies. Very Happy Susanne entered them on TAi, now from the 12 of the set only 4 are missing (spaniel, Bulldog, Mastiff and Yorkshire). I also think the Collie is particularly cute and the pug looks a real toy dog. Laughing

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Quote :
Nice newcomers :)
Quote :
I am totally in love with the Collie and the pug, but they are all wonderful cheers

Thanks for the compliments!

Quote :
Yes, they're lovely! Wing Mau was fortunate with the design of these cute puppies. Very Happy Susanne entered them on TAi, now from the 12 of the set only 4 are missing (spaniel, Bulldog, Mastiff and Yorkshire). I also think the Collie is particularly cute and the pug looks a real toy dog.

Thanks!  I also appreciate her entering them into the wiki.  I'll remain on the lookout for the last four puppies since they're relatively easy to find in my area.  

Here's my current wolf pack.  The white one with grey ears is from safari and all the rest are from Schleich.  Specifically, they are the older standing wolf, the snarling wolf, and the arctic wolf.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Big congrats on those little puppies, I have them also and they are pretty nice little figures. Also, big congrats on the wolves as well! The safari Arctic and older Schleich are excellent models. Very Happy cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Great wolves! My favorite is the Safari Arctic wolf that from these is the only one in my collection. I am surprised you don't have more Safari wolves and I believe you would love the Papo Arctic wolf. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:10 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 4:49 am

Thanks for the compliments!

Quote :
Big congrats on those little puppies, I have them also and they are pretty nice little figures.

I'm glad somebody else was able to find them too.  I think they go well with the bigger dogs as babies or smaller breeds.

Quote :
Great wolves! My favorite is the Safari Arctic wolf that from these is the only one in my collection. I am surprised you don't have more Safari wolves and I believe you would love the Papo Arctic wolf.

Thanks!  I mostly focus on domestic dogs but still, I looked up the Papo Arctic wolf and he was indeed impressive.  If he's a true 1:12 scale wolf I'd be interested.  Most are a bit on the small side.

Here are a few more additions to my collection.  They are the safari African Wild Dog and Spotted Hyena (I know she's technically a relative of cats rather than dogs, but I think she goes well with the others) and I owe Roger a big thanks for finding me the Maia & Borges Doberman.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:07 am

Nice additions too :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Three beautyful models indeed cheers

That wild dog is one of my favorite models at all drunken
The hyena is great too. I also have a sort of feeling that hyenas are a quite doggie Wink

AND hurrayy for Roger, - always the one to find rarities for others Crocodile Applause

Thankyou for lovely photos as always flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:17 am

Those are all great and I feel very glad of seeing a Maia & Borges in your collection. I am happy I could link you to one of these doggies. Very Happy Curiously, just after it, Willy offered some of his M&B dogs on forum but no Alsatian, unfortunately. Sad

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 4:26 am

I have another new addition, the AAA brown wolf.  I decided to pick up this model because I thought he scaled nicely with the rest of my dogs.  Here he is by himself and compared to some of his domestic cousins.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 8:28 am

He is wonderful cheers

And that friends-photo is super-wonderful bounce cheers
Yes, amazing how well they fit together Very Happy

Can you buy AAAs where you live ? Shocked

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 8:39 am

Great additions :)

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 11:45 am

Oooohhh drunken I only have seen the huge howling gray/white wolf (that I also own myself) from AAA.
But this is such a cute and very nice model, big congrats Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 10:30 pm

That's a very nice wolf and it works very well with its friends. Very Happy

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Thanks for the compliments!  I got this one from ebay.  Some stores have a pretty decent AAA selection.
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 pm

I would like to add a couple more photographs for the toy animal wiki.  These are the brown wolf posted above and a new addition, the AAA adult Doberman.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:18 pm

Nice adds :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:12 am

Thanks for providing your great pictures to Toy Animal Wiki. The Doberman and the brown wolf are now on TAI. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Barracudacat's Dog Collection   Barracudacat's Dog Collection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barracudacat's Dog Collection
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next