Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Question about Longhorn painting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florian



Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 19
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1764

PostSubject: Question about Longhorn painting   Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:33 pm

Hello everyone, I got some new Mojo Fun figures from Spielzeug-Guensting, in this batch there was the Longhorn bull. I saw there were two promotion images made by Mojo Fun (so two different paintings)
http://www.mojofun.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/387222-3-Edit.png
http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/myq6VexhBpWTeo5HikkyJrA.jpg

I got the one on the first image but the official image on the site of S-G was the second one.

Are they both versions commercialised ?

They did the same with the Simmental cow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28208

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:28 pm

I have the same experience. The one with brown spots is in the catalogue 2016, and the black one is on the catalogue from 2015, so it is the new painting we have Very Happy

Now I am just SO interested to get the one with black spots, - but where ? bounce

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Florian



Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 19
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:40 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
I have the same experience. The one with brown spots is in the catalogue 2016, and the black one is on the catalogue from 2015, so it is the new painting we have Very Happy

Now I am just SO interested to get the one with black spots, - but where ? bounce

I sadly don't know, but maybe we'll find it on an online shop soon :)
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20225

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:31 am

Get tuned, I'll try to find if it exists locally, Mojö are quite common around but the range being offered is somewhat limited. If I find the variation you're searching, I'll let you know. Very Happy


_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Florian



Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 19
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:19 am

@Roger wrote:
Get tuned, I'll try to find if it exists locally, Mojö are quite common around but the range being offered is somewhat limited. If I find the variation you're searching, I'll let you know. Very Happy


Thank you Roger it would be great !
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28208

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:08 am

@Roger wrote:
Get tuned, I'll try to find if it exists locally, Mojö are quite common around but the range being offered is somewhat limited. If I find the variation you're searching, I'll let you know. Very Happy


cheers cheers cheers

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9251

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:16 am

I'm not even sure if this first variant was ever available. As far as I remember this bull became available one year later than it was supposed to. study scratch

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20225

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:32 pm

I checked om Science4You stands im Portugal amd unfortunately they only have the brown version. maybe Ana is correct amd the black version never existed. scratch

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Farm collector



Country/State : Norway
Age : 57
Joined : 2016-09-30
Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:49 pm

I have seen the old version several times offered on e-bay, it is sold from a dealer in the states. The status said there were several left for sale, but I have not seen it anywhere else. Where can you get hold of the new, brown spotted one? I have not seen that one anywhere scratch study
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20225

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:36 am

@Farm collector wrote:
I have seen the old version several times offered on e-bay, it is sold from a dealer in the states. The status said there were several left for sale, but I have not seen it anywhere else. Where can you get hold of the new, brown spotted one? I have not seen that one anywhere scratch study

You can find it here for instance. Despite the picture is showing the black 2nd generation black version, I am almost sure they're selling the 2nd generation brown version. You can e-mail them and ask directly. I can also find locally and help you if needed, though, I don't know if it will get too expensive for you. Maybe 10 or 11 Euros acquiring the figure and sending it to you are enough. scratch

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28208

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:49 am

I think Paige has it Very Happy

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Farm collector



Country/State : Norway
Age : 57
Joined : 2016-09-30
Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:47 pm

@Roger wrote:
@Farm collector wrote:
I have seen the old version several times offered on e-bay, it is sold from a dealer in the states. The status said there were several left for sale, but I have not seen it anywhere else. Where can you get hold of the new, brown spotted one? I have not seen that one anywhere scratch study

You can find it here for instance. Despite the picture is showing the black 2nd generation black version, I am almost sure they're selling the 2nd generation brown version. You can e-mail them and ask directly. I can also find locally and help you if needed, though, I don't know if it will get too expensive for you. Maybe 10 or 11 Euros acquiring the figure and sending it to you are enough. scratch
Thank you very much Roger Very Happy I visited this site and clicked on the bull, but it was not available Sad  I have been bying most of my Mojo,s from a shop in the states, a Florida company I belive, called TGF toys. Suddenly this company vanished from the net, very sad. It was so easy to order from them and I got my figurines only after a week. I have also bought some Mojo,s from Modellpferdeversand, but they don,t have new Mojo,s anymore Sad   Here in Norway I don,t fint Mojo,s anywere, so I just have to keep on loocking I guess scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20225

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:54 am

@Farm collector wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@Farm collector wrote:
I have seen the old version several times offered on e-bay, it is sold from a dealer in the states. The status said there were several left for sale, but I have not seen it anywhere else. Where can you get hold of the new, brown spotted one? I have not seen that one anywhere scratch study

You can find it here for instance. Despite the picture is showing the black 2nd generation black version, I am almost sure they're selling the 2nd generation brown version. You can e-mail them and ask directly. I can also find locally and help you if needed, though, I don't know if it will get too expensive for you. Maybe 10 or 11 Euros acquiring the figure and sending it to you are enough. scratch
Thank you very much Roger Very Happy I visited this site and clicked on the bull, but it was not available Sad  I have been bying most of my Mojo,s from a shop in the states, a Florida company I belive, called TGF toys. Suddenly this company vanished from the net, very sad. It was so easy to order from them and I got my figurines only after a week. I have also bought some Mojo,s from Modellpferdeversand, but they don,t have new Mojo,s anymore Sad   Here in Norway I don,t fint Mojo,s anywere, so I just have to keep on loocking I guess scratch

Sorry for taking so long to reply. It seems I haven't noticed it was out of stock. Sad That's a pity, Mojö is being hard to find to so many people. I checked and sg.de and Minizoo also have that figure out of stock.
Curiously, I never bought anything from TGF but I miss that shop, their descriptions about the products were so useful, it was almost a little encyclopedia.
I am almost sure I can find locally the Mojö longhorn bull 2nd painting 2nd generation for you if you wish. Just let me know and I get it for you and send it to Norway. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Farm collector



Country/State : Norway
Age : 57
Joined : 2016-09-30
Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:09 pm

@Roger wrote:
@Farm collector wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@Farm collector wrote:
I have seen the old version several times offered on e-bay, it is sold from a dealer in the states. The status said there were several left for sale, but I have not seen it anywhere else. Where can you get hold of the new, brown spotted one? I have not seen that one anywhere scratch study

You can find it here for instance. Despite the picture is showing the black 2nd generation black version, I am almost sure they're selling the 2nd generation brown version. You can e-mail them and ask directly. I can also find locally and help you if needed, though, I don't know if it will get too expensive for you. Maybe 10 or 11 Euros acquiring the figure and sending it to you are enough. scratch
Thank you very much Roger Very Happy I visited this site and clicked on the bull, but it was not available Sad  I have been bying most of my Mojo,s from a shop in the states, a Florida company I belive, called TGF toys. Suddenly this company vanished from the net, very sad. It was so easy to order from them and I got my figurines only after a week. I have also bought some Mojo,s from Modellpferdeversand, but they don,t have new Mojo,s anymore Sad   Here in Norway I don,t fint Mojo,s anywere, so I just have to keep on loocking I guess scratch

Sorry for taking so long to reply. It seems I haven't noticed it was out of stock. Sad That's a pity, Mojö is being hard to find to so many people. I checked and sg.de and Minizoo also have that figure out of stock.
Curiously, I never bought anything from TGF but I miss that shop, their descriptions about the products were so useful, it was almost a little encyclopedia.
I am almost sure I can find locally the Mojö longhorn bull 2nd painting 2nd generation for you if you wish. Just let me know and I get it for you and send it to Norway. Very Happy
Hi Roger Very Happy It would be great if you could find it for me and send it to Norway cheers  bounce  bounce   But how do we do this? I have never done this before. I,m sure you know how Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20225

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:25 am

@Farm collector wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@Farm collector wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@Farm collector wrote:
I have seen the old version several times offered on e-bay, it is sold from a dealer in the states. The status said there were several left for sale, but I have not seen it anywhere else. Where can you get hold of the new, brown spotted one? I have not seen that one anywhere scratch study

You can find it here for instance. Despite the picture is showing the black 2nd generation black version, I am almost sure they're selling the 2nd generation brown version. You can e-mail them and ask directly. I can also find locally and help you if needed, though, I don't know if it will get too expensive for you. Maybe 10 or 11 Euros acquiring the figure and sending it to you are enough. scratch
Thank you very much Roger Very Happy I visited this site and clicked on the bull, but it was not available Sad  I have been bying most of my Mojo,s from a shop in the states, a Florida company I belive, called TGF toys. Suddenly this company vanished from the net, very sad. It was so easy to order from them and I got my figurines only after a week. I have also bought some Mojo,s from Modellpferdeversand, but they don,t have new Mojo,s anymore Sad   Here in Norway I don,t fint Mojo,s anywere, so I just have to keep on loocking I guess scratch

Sorry for taking so long to reply. It seems I haven't noticed it was out of stock. Sad That's a pity, Mojö is being hard to find to so many people. I checked and sg.de and Minizoo also have that figure out of stock.
Curiously, I never bought anything from TGF but I miss that shop, their descriptions about the products were so useful, it was almost a little encyclopedia.
I am almost sure I can find locally the Mojö longhorn bull 2nd painting 2nd generation for you if you wish. Just let me know and I get it for you and send it to Norway. Very Happy
Hi Roger Very Happy It would be great if you could find it for me and send it to Norway cheers  bounce  bounce   But how do we do this? I have never done this before. I,m sure you know how Very Happy

I've sent a private message to you. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
apichartu



Country/State : Thailand
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-10-02
Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:59 pm


Mojo Long Horn "Black & White" version ever posted in eBay "H and H Winners Circle" shop on December 2015. It sold out within 2 weeks. Unfortunately I missed to buy it due to waiting for other wish list items. On January, Mojo announced "Brown & White" version in catalog 2016.

I contacted Mojo (HK) for recommended online or toy shop in South Asia. With their kindness, they gave me the sample of 2 versions - Long Horn Bull. Thanks a lot. Very appreciated.  Very Happy  Applause

Package



In plastic bag



Unpack





Black & White





Brown & White





Black & White version had been released in short time period. Currently it may hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20225

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:35 pm

That was, as usual, very kind from Mojö Fun! Very Happy You are also very lucky and you surely deserve it. You've got both variations and one of them really rare. Now we know it exists, the only problem is that their kindness may mean that it is really hard to find Mojö online. :)

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne



Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 47
Joined : 2012-12-14
Posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:01 am

I've been looking at both pictures and I think when it comes down to it,
the brown bull has a more natural looking coat.
But the black bull is far far far more appealing to the eye.
And to me, it's because of the white spots on the forehead and muzzle.
They make the black bull look BOSS! He means business! Don't mess with the horns!

The totally brown face on the other bull makes it look docile and tame.
Still nice, but.... yeah.....less exciting and less ferocious somehow.

Why does Mojo always makes the wrong choices? Neutral

_________________
Simone  pirat
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28208

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:31 pm

WOW !!! Congratulations !!!! What a fabulous pair !!! cheers

I admit that I am struggeling hard not to be just a tiny bit envious Laughing geek

May we steal a couple of those pictures for TAI, please, please ? bounce Very Happy

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
apichartu



Country/State : Thailand
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-10-02
Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Hi Susanne - Yes, it's my pleasure to share it.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15189

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:20 am

@Bloodrayne wrote:
I've been looking at both pictures and I think when it comes down to it,
the brown bull has a more natural looking coat.
But the black bull is far far far more appealing to the eye.
And to me, it's because of the white spots on the forehead and muzzle.
They make the black bull look BOSS! He means business! Don't mess with the horns!

The totally brown face on the other bull makes it look docile and tame.
Still nice, but.... yeah.....less exciting and less ferocious somehow.

Why does Mojo always makes the wrong choices? Neutral

I agree the brown one looks more docile but I can't resist to his coat drunken

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound



Country/State : USA
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4162

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:46 pm

I do have the black version and the brown as well. I got mine from Hobby Lobby in the US.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Today at 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Question about Longhorn painting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Question about Longhorn painting
» I'm trying to find a particular painting/artist.
» Chassis painting
» [Ref] Wargames Painting and Modelling: Online Hobby Magazine
» Skaven Clan Pestilens Rat Ogre Question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: