Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:26 pm

At long last they are here !!! The Tinkers that were presented last year, but were impossible to get hold of, arrived in Denmark last week cheers
The models are made by Our Anna, and it is so great to see how her love of horses radiates from these two  drunken

They are so realistic, - the mare trotting along, and the yearling is still attached to her Mom, and is cantering to follow her.

Here they run on my dining table !
The troll in the background is Siggi, who is wagging his tail wildly, because Mom is so happy  Laughing

The mare is made in a nice, smooth material , a bit like Papo, while the yearling is more shiny and soft and not quites as nice feeling.

Mom and daughter fit perfectly in scale.
Filly is not yet a year old, - perhaps 7 - 8 months, but they are called yearlings from the 1st of January the year after their birth.
Mom's hooves need to be trimmed, but it is fortunate, because that way she can stand in the elegant, trotting position without falling Very Happy

Here they are, compared to some other tinkers : The rearing new one from Papo, and the well known Schleich one.
Tinkers can have sizes from 135 cm to 170 cm, but these two are clearly family.

Filly has not yet developed very much fetlocks, but with the genes from her mom, she will surely get that later.

Beautyful and typcal manes !

Perfect body shapes for both Very Happy

Here a few close-ups of Filly :

She still has a little of the winter-beard...typical for young yearlings . And also the bambi-eayes that make yearlings so sweet and innocent looking, they always make my heart reach out to them I love you

And a bit of baby-wool under the chest, - perfectly seen by the artist cheers

There are lots of details, so I completely forget the glossy surface Wink

Here comes MOM :
She has the most adoreable face ever :drunk:

And beautyful fetlocks

As mentioned above, her hooves need clipping, - but it is a great idea instead of the usual wrong-length-legs we often see on trotting models to prevent them from falling !

The way her mane and tail are floating is BRILLIANT !!!
On most trotting models the mane is either standing up, hanging down, or punking like spikes.
This is how it really looks !!! HURRAAAY cheers

All in all I think this pair is a stroke of genious !! Bothe of them ! But especially together  sunny  Applause
Hurrayyy for Mojo and for Anna cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Congrats Susanne :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:13 pm

I love you I love you cheers I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:18 pm

You reserved this fabulous walk around for today! Very Happy I love the way you observe all details and we learn reading your comments as we were reading a thematic book. It together with the enthusiasm of watching wonderful pictures of superb sculpts, turns a simple walk around in a session of pleasure. cheers
Just like you, I really love the movement of that mare, some sculptors are able of sculpting the wind in a natural way giving a lot of realism to their works... and both are very pretty, such gentle and sweet creatures! cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:42 am

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

Roger, your words make me very happy Embarassed cheers

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:18 am

Oh didn't know it was the foal and the mother, I was thinking two different races. The mother is really beautiful ! Congrats Susanne sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:32 am

Dear Susanne, thank you very much for the walk around and for all your good words about these models Very Happy sunny flower

It makes me very happy to see you like these two that much! sunny  

The photos are really great. Also, so nice to see this model together with Tinkers from other brands, I think they like living in herds Very Happy cheers

http://www.horseandbird.com
onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Wow, congratulations! They are really beautiful, I especially love the yearling.
Thank you for photos and thanks to Anna for these amazing sculpts.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:20 pm

They are truly beautiful, thanks for this presentation! Such wonderful details!
Who is the sculptor, she's here in the forum I gather? ( I don't know everybody here yet!)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:59 am

@Anne from Norway wrote:
They are truly beautiful, thanks for this presentation! Such wonderful details!
Who is the sculptor, she's here in the forum I gather? ( I don't know everybody here yet!)

Yes, she is @Ana, you can see a post from her in this topic. She was the first members to enter this forum and is continuously active since there. She is very talented and a wonderful person, you can find lots of her works on homemade models section - there's also an arcticle about her on Toy Animal Wiki ... you also can find personal pictures of her and her family on forum but that task I'll let for you. Laughing
A wonderful thing of STS is that we are like a small village where almost everyone knows each other and we develop our connections like real life friends. Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:45 am

WOW ! I did not know that page on TAI  Shocked
I think it needs a bit of up-dating Laughing

Yes, Anna is a wonderful sculptor, and a wonderful person too . She even made a seminar in her home, where members of the forum met and she helped them making their own models cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D   Today at 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down

The wonderful, beautyful tinker mare and filly :-D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1