Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!

Go down 
+43
Tupolew Tu-154
costicuba
Komodo Dragon
Bloodrayne
widukind
Duck-Anch-Amun
Bowhead Whale
Farm collector
MartinH
Dutch Bear
Kiryuha
Gwaine
NightLioness
Ana
shadoweon
Roger
Florian
barracudacat
Saarlooswolfhound
JamesPanda
john2xtheman
sbell
halichoeres
bjarki12
sphyrna18
Geospiza fortis
terrorchicken
arafan
Kikimalou
Gulogulo76
Night Elf
Novathekittycat
donny ong
LeeAnn
lucky luke
Juan Andrés
Iuri97
ze_neto
SeanieP
WhiteLightning Wolf
LukaLeon085
SUSANNE
Takama
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:27 pm

does it stand up?

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:11 am

It should stand by itself just fine.
I believe the T-Rex in the picture was a little warped due to packaging problems, but it could easily be fixed with the "hot water, cold water" method.

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:10 am

So far, Safari Ltd. gets the most of my money this year. Eleven different models I want, if I include the mini foxes! That T-rex is a true work if art, and the Velociraptor! That sloth is excellent,,as is the prairie dog! Aiiiee, I want so much! Hopefully for Christmas! affraid
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 11:09 pm

that Rex is a beast !! Safari has done exceptional this year too with the prehistoric line

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:44 am

Was not expecting too much from their horses but there will be some real fine other figures! Not the biggest fan of dinosaurs but that Diplodocus looks just majestic! I might have to get my hands on him drunken Also some nice farm and wild animals so hurray Safari! cheers cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 6:09 pm

SO i was at my local Farm King, and they got a Trove of new items in. and one of them was the new Red Eye Tree Frog for the Incredible Creatures line.

And let me tell you, it is small. So small that it can almost be a Wild Safari Figure

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 11:14 pm

Takama wrote:
SO i was at my local Farm King, and they got a Trove of new items in. and one of them was the new Red Eye Tree Frog for the Incredible Creatures line.

And let me tell you, it is small.      So small that it can almost be a Wild Safari Figure

It is a good news for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 12:10 am

It is size 1 : 1,3 . This model has been sold for many years in a bin with 72 pcs Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9