Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!

Go down 
+43
Tupolew Tu-154
costicuba
Komodo Dragon
Bloodrayne
widukind
Duck-Anch-Amun
Bowhead Whale
Farm collector
MartinH
Dutch Bear
Kiryuha
Gwaine
NightLioness
Ana
shadoweon
Roger
Florian
barracudacat
Saarlooswolfhound
JamesPanda
john2xtheman
sbell
halichoeres
bjarki12
sphyrna18
Geospiza fortis
terrorchicken
arafan
Kikimalou
Gulogulo76
Night Elf
Novathekittycat
donny ong
LeeAnn
lucky luke
Juan Andrés
Iuri97
ze_neto
SeanieP
WhiteLightning Wolf
LukaLeon085
SUSANNE
Takama
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 1:27 am

The dinosaurs will begin to be avaiable for purchase in October,so I guess they will be announced very soon.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Great! I want to get the monkeys and birds! Very Happy Applause cheers sunny bounce
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 pm

FJORD!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:52 pm

I was hoping you'd see that. Laughing It looks like a nice horse.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:48 am

QUETZALCOATLUS!!!*

TYLOSAURUS!!!*

At least I think that's what they are..It's not always as easy to tell from a fleshed out model of something prehistoric as it is for something modern... bounce

Very Happy Applause Very Happy
Applause Very Happy Applause

Last edited by john2xtheman on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:35 am

Monkeys and Birds I want. The rabbit (or bunny) is nice too, but I believe it's in the Incredible Creatures line.

Back to top Go down
Novathekittycat

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:16 pm

The Husky is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to add him/her to my pack!
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 4:49 am

donny ong wrote:
. The rabbit (or bunny) is nice too, but I believe it's in the Incredible Creatures line.

Oh no! I was hoping it would be a smaller scale, maybe Wildlife Wonders. Oh heck, I will probably get one anyway.  rabbit

The Fjord, booby, howler monkey, husky, and several other also look great! I can't wait to see the individual promo pics. What a Face

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:41 am

Novathekittycat wrote:
The Husky is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to add him/her to my pack!

Hello, Nova the Kitty cat
Wellcome here Very Happy

Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:18 pm

They say the will start revealing their new dragons on the 15th.
But I want the dinosaurs to be released already!
Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:04 am

I wrote to Safari on Facebook. I have been told the New releases will be available for the holiday season.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 7:25 am

Well, I would be very happy to welcome the monkeys and birds on my shelves. Especially the black Howler drunken

Squid and gator are interesting, I can' wait for more pics!

And now, what about Safari Ltd 2018? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Strange,that's not what I've been told.They said to me that the dinosaurs will be available by mid-October.Perhaps they mean all the releases will be available by Christmas.
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 5:27 pm

2 new dogs: Beagle and Boston terrier!!!!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Source/photos?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:02 pm

There is a video now with snippets of models!!!! Caribou! Spirit bear! Boston terrier! Otter! Whitetail buck and more. bounce I'm very excited for safari this year now!

Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
There is a video now with snippets of models!!!! Caribou! Spirit bear! Boston terrier! Otter! Whitetail buck and more. bounce  I'm very excited for safari this year now!
I saw that video and couldn't help but notice
DIPLODOCUS,GIGANOTOSAURUS and VELOCIRAPTOR!!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:16 pm

These are just rough guesses for many of these but here are some of the models in the video that aren't in the poster:
"Forest" dragon
Gargoyle like dragon
(2-3 others but I have no idea on what their title is)
Another cartoonish dragon
Therapod (giganotosaurus?)
Alligator
Palomino horse
Frog toob!
Caribou!
Diplodocus?
Whitetail buck (included here because it looks like a regular range model not WW)
albatross
Kermode/spirit/white black bear!
Boston terrier
Pegasus foal
River otter
Knappstrupper/appaloosa
Black and white pig (any idea on specific breed?)
Feathered raptor of some sort
Hawk/falcon
Werewolf
And a picture of some odd minis? I thought they were already made models, just packaged together? But none of them seem to fit together categorically... confused

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:24 pm

A video? Where is it? Link please.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:26 pm

It's Facebook sorry.

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:22 pm

There's also one on YouTube:

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Thanks Bryan, I have to mention that Safari team made a fabulous video to present their new releases and that many figures are really exciting. I added the video to the first post and I recomend everyone to see it. Lots of new figures, some remastering but many completely new. Very Happy
Among them, an albatross as Paige mentioned... by the way, I destroyed the pause button of my flashplayer. Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Haha, those pictures did go by fast... I think I almost broke mine too.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:08 pm

I almost commented on the video; Why an albatross in a similar position as CollectA has made this year and why a white tailed-deer just like Papos?

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:34 pm

Wow, the mythological and dragons.
I have Facebook now, but only for things like watching videos. I'm not active there.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next