Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:27 am

The dinosaurs will begin to be avaiable for purchase in October,so I guess they will be announced very soon.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Great! I want to get the monkeys and birds! Very Happy Applause cheers sunny bounce
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 pm

FJORD!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:52 pm

I was hoping you'd see that. Laughing It looks like a nice horse.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:48 am

QUETZALCOATLUS!!!*

TYLOSAURUS!!!*

At least I think that's what they are..It's not always as easy to tell from a fleshed out model of something prehistoric as it is for something modern... bounce

Very Happy Applause Very Happy
Applause Very Happy Applause

Last edited by john2xtheman on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:35 am

Monkeys and Birds I want. The rabbit (or bunny) is nice too, but I believe it's in the Incredible Creatures line.

Back to top Go down
Novathekittycat

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:16 pm

The Husky is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to add him/her to my pack!
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
. The rabbit (or bunny) is nice too, but I believe it's in the Incredible Creatures line.

Oh no! I was hoping it would be a smaller scale, maybe Wildlife Wonders. Oh heck, I will probably get one anyway.  rabbit

The Fjord, booby, howler monkey, husky, and several other also look great! I can't wait to see the individual promo pics. What a Face

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:41 am

The Husky is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to add him/her to my pack!

Hello, Nova the Kitty cat
Wellcome here Very Happy

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:18 pm

They say the will start revealing their new dragons on the 15th.
But I want the dinosaurs to be released already!
Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:04 am

I wrote to Safari on Facebook. I have been told the New releases will be available for the holiday season.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:25 am

Well, I would be very happy to welcome the monkeys and birds on my shelves. Especially the black Howler drunken

Squid and gator are interesting, I can' wait for more pics!

And now, what about Safari Ltd 2018? Laughing

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Strange,that's not what I've been told.They said to me that the dinosaurs will be available by mid-October.Perhaps they mean all the releases will be available by Christmas.
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:27 pm

2 new dogs: Beagle and Boston terrier!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Source/photos?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:02 pm

There is a video now with snippets of models!!!! Caribou! Spirit bear! Boston terrier! Otter! Whitetail buck and more. bounce I'm very excited for safari this year now!

Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:14 pm

There is a video now with snippets of models!!!! Caribou! Spirit bear! Boston terrier! Otter! Whitetail buck and more. bounce  I'm very excited for safari this year now!
I saw that video and couldn't help but notice
DIPLODOCUS,GIGANOTOSAURUS and VELOCIRAPTOR!!!

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:16 pm

These are just rough guesses for many of these but here are some of the models in the video that aren't in the poster:
"Forest" dragon
Gargoyle like dragon
(2-3 others but I have no idea on what their title is)
Another cartoonish dragon
Therapod (giganotosaurus?)
Alligator
Palomino horse
Frog toob!
Caribou!
Diplodocus?
Whitetail buck (included here because it looks like a regular range model not WW)
albatross
Kermode/spirit/white black bear!
Boston terrier
Pegasus foal
River otter
Knappstrupper/appaloosa
Black and white pig (any idea on specific breed?)
Feathered raptor of some sort
Hawk/falcon
Werewolf
And a picture of some odd minis? I thought they were already made models, just packaged together? But none of them seem to fit together categorically... confused

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:24 pm

A video? Where is it? Link please.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:26 pm

It's Facebook sorry.

Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:22 pm

There's also one on YouTube:

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Thanks Bryan, I have to mention that Safari team made a fabulous video to present their new releases and that many figures are really exciting. I added the video to the first post and I recomend everyone to see it. Lots of new figures, some remastering but many completely new. Very Happy
Among them, an albatross as Paige mentioned... by the way, I destroyed the pause button of my flashplayer. Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Haha, those pictures did go by fast... I think I almost broke mine too.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:08 pm

I almost commented on the video; Why an albatross in a similar position as CollectA has made this year and why a white tailed-deer just like Papos?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:34 pm

Wow, the mythological and dragons.
I have Facebook now, but only for things like watching videos. I'm not active there.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Today at 8:53 am

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next