Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:27 am

The dinosaurs will begin to be avaiable for purchase in October,so I guess they will be announced very soon.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Great! I want to get the monkeys and birds! Very Happy Applause cheers sunny bounce
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 pm

FJORD!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:52 pm

I was hoping you'd see that. Laughing It looks like a nice horse.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:48 am

QUETZALCOATLUS!!!*

TYLOSAURUS!!!*

At least I think that's what they are..It's not always as easy to tell from a fleshed out model of something prehistoric as it is for something modern... bounce

Very Happy Applause Very Happy
Applause Very Happy Applause
Very Happy Applause Very Happy

Last edited by john2xtheman on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:35 am

Monkeys and Birds I want. The rabbit (or bunny) is nice too, but I believe it's in the Incredible Creatures line.

Back to top Go down
Novathekittycat

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:16 pm

The Husky is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to add him/her to my pack!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Welcome on forum! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:49 am

. The rabbit (or bunny) is nice too, but I believe it's in the Incredible Creatures line.

Oh no! I was hoping it would be a smaller scale, maybe Wildlife Wonders. Oh heck, I will probably get one anyway.  rabbit

The Fjord, booby, howler monkey, husky, and several other also look great! I can't wait to see the individual promo pics. What a Face

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:41 am

Hello, Nova the Kitty cat
Wellcome here Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:30 am

On Facebook they posted some silhouettes of their new dragons to be announced in a few weeks.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:03 am

On Facebook they posted some silhouettes of their new dragons to be announced in a few weeks.

I'll have to check their facebook Very Happy

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:18 pm

They say the will start revealing their new dragons on the 15th.
But I want the dinosaurs to be released already!
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:42 pm

15th September?

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Yes.And the last dragon will be announced on the 21st .
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Yes. I hope for unusual dragons, like the last years. ^^

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:54 pm

DO you think these are all the new ones for 2017? Seems like not a lot.

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:58 pm

No.
I mean, that Safari makes unusual dragons, like Lucky Dragon, Desert Dragon or Flower Dragon and hope it for 2017, too.

In the picture is only one, this violet one looks strange, like a princess with mirror.

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:04 am

I wrote to Safari on Facebook. I have been told the New releases will be available for the holiday season.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:25 am

Well, I would be very happy to welcome the monkeys and birds on my shelves. Especially the black Howler drunken

Squid and gator are interesting, I can' wait for more pics!

And now, what about Safari Ltd 2018? Laughing

Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Strange,that's not what I've been told.They said to me that the dinosaurs will be available by mid-October.Perhaps they mean all the releases will be available by Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Today there should be a new dragon revealed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Yes,it should
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:02 pm

And.... *Drumroll* we have a crystal cavern dragon from safari! Interesting inspiration for that one. Smile

Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:27 pm

2 new dogs: Beagle and Boston terrier!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading   Today at 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Safari new for 2017, All Animal pictures except prehistoric, updated for faster uploading
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next