Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!

Go down 
+43
Tupolew Tu-154
costicuba
Komodo Dragon
Bloodrayne
widukind
Duck-Anch-Amun
Bowhead Whale
Farm collector
MartinH
Dutch Bear
Kiryuha
Gwaine
NightLioness
Ana
shadoweon
Roger
Florian
barracudacat
Saarlooswolfhound
JamesPanda
john2xtheman
sbell
halichoeres
bjarki12
sphyrna18
Geospiza fortis
terrorchicken
arafan
Kikimalou
Gulogulo76
Night Elf
Novathekittycat
donny ong
LeeAnn
lucky luke
Juan Andrés
Iuri97
ze_neto
SeanieP
WhiteLightning Wolf
LukaLeon085
SUSANNE
Takama
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 10:33 pm

No news today?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 12:06 am

Yes, there are some news although we knew about them already.

Beagle
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boston Terrier

Rainforest Fun Pack

Ranch Fun Pack

Halfling

Baby Pegasus

Cristal Cavern Dragon

Behemoth

Smoke Dragon

Those are all pictures externally linked from Safari Shop and mirrored here.

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:12 am

Someone leaked Catalog photos on Facebook, but they were taken down. However, someone listed all of the Prehistoric animals to come out from them next year

Dinosaurs
Microraptor
Psittacosaurus
Feathered T.rex as you have seen in promotion poster
Feathered Velociraptor
Einiosaurus
Coelophysis
Parasaurolophus
Giganotosaurus
Deinocheirus
Diplodocus

Other Prehistoric Animals
Yellow Tylosaurus
New Quetzalcoatlus
Kronosaurus

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:13 am

There weren't photos of new extant animals?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:33 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

I have no clue. I got this info from the DTF which is mainly a Dinosaur Collecting Community. If there were, we wont know until Safari is ready
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:27 am

Takama wrote:
Someone leaked Catalog photos on Facebook, but they were taken down. However, someone listed all of the Prehistoric animals to come out from them next year

Dinosaurs
Microraptor
Psittacosaurus
Feathered Velociraptor
Einiosaurus
Coelophysis
Parasaurolophus
Giganotosaurus
Deinocheirus
Diplodocus

Other Prehistoric Animals
Yellow Tylosaurus
New Quetzalcoatlus
Kronosaurus

thanks for the news ! a new ceratopsian Very Happy and hopefully better Kronosaurus ! ( the carnegie one was like a hugee sausage) the Coelophysis is good news too !!

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

The prehistoric list was not supposed to be released. I don't know if photos of the dinos were released, but they shouldn't be. Same with the moderns--Safari doesn't want them out yet.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Leaked pictures would just be poor quality catalog scans that aren't clear enough to really see anything anyway.If what Safari has shown of their 2017 offerings already is any indication,the official pictures will not only large,but be in multiple angles too. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 4:26 pm

sbell wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

The prehistoric list was not supposed to be released. I don't know if photos of the dinos were released, but they shouldn't be. Same with the moderns--Safari doesn't want them out yet.
I realize they aren't supposed to be released yet. I just find it interesting that it was only dinosaur pages since that means that's all the person who released them was interested in. I can respect safaris wishes to wait on revealing. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 4:56 pm

So there is a new Orangutan, caribou, DINGO!!!! (sorry I will try to contain my excitement... bounce ), MOON BEAR, SITTING gibbon, clown fish, arctic fox, Large XL alligator, Right whale, whitetail buck, and it seems they are still adding things because the whale was added between glances. Laughing Looks like a good year, and they made it by making a dingo in my opinion. cheers

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:08 pm

just checked the website and they have uploaded a lot of new figs .. the Moon Bear, Arctic Fox and Dingo are Classico !

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:40 pm

So now there is a leatherback sea turtle, African penguin, mako shark, blue tang, and a green sea turtle. Seems like they are taking advantage of not only the Jungle Book movie release but also Finding Dory. Smile

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:51 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
just checked the website and they have uploaded a lot of new figs .. the Moon Bear, Arctic Fox and Dingo are Classico !

Look closely--the Arctic Fox is a (relatively) large WW figure!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:00 pm

The Whitetail is also a large WW figure.

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:45 pm

sbell wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:

Look closely--the Arctic Fox is a (relatively) large WW figure!

Oh Yes .. did miss that XL !! ..they have added more figs and toobs probably in few days we get pics of the new prehistoric and extant figures hopefully

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:52 pm

I like the Moon bear very much but it will need a repaint. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:12 pm

Holy moly, their website is updating so fast and there are so many great models this year! Especially good year for me I think.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:33 pm

WOW, Safari must be kidding me and killing me! Shocked
A tamarao? A Hoffmann's two-toed sloth? A red-tailed hawk? A dingo? An Asian black bear? A laughing kokaburra? A blue-footed booby? A harpy eagle? A owler monkey? a wonderful XL Arctic Fox? Help me! affraid How can I find money to get them all? ... and still some lovely horses, pigs to the breed level, unusual cattle, wonderful Incredible Creatures, a tube of poison dart frogs and they're just uploading prehistoric creatures that look very promising.
Just click here and press F5 Laughing

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Quote :
Dinosaurs
Microraptor
Psittacosaurus
Feathered Velociraptor
Einiosaurus
Coelophysis
Parasaurolophus
Giganotosaurus
Deinocheirus
Diplodocus

I hope this turns out to be true. An Einiosaurus is very high on my wishlist. It would make such as distinctive looking figure.

I got a look at what they have on their website and it looks like they have an impressive lineup. The one thing I wish is that they had added more dogs. Beagles and Boston Terriers are pretty common in figure form. Still, I love the husky and dingo and all of them are sculpted well.

Even though I don't collect dragons, that behemoth is pretty cool and I love how their boa seems to be similar to Schleich's new anaconda with all the mistakes that one had fixed. I love their new seahorse and Bashkir Curly as well. It looks like a really good year for this company.

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:01 pm

barracudacat wrote:
Quote :
Dinosaurs
Microraptor
Psittacosaurus
Feathered Velociraptor
Einiosaurus
Coelophysis
Parasaurolophus
Giganotosaurus
Deinocheirus
Diplodocus

I hope this turns out to be true.  An Einiosaurus is very high on my wishlist.  It would make such as distinctive looking figure.

I got a look at what they have on their website and it looks like they have an impressive lineup.  The one thing I wish is that they had added more dogs.  Beagles and Boston Terriers are pretty common in figure form.  Still, I love the husky and dingo and all of them are sculpted well.

Even though I don't collect dragons, that behemoth is pretty cool and I love how their boa seems to be similar to Schleich's new anaconda with all the mistakes that one had fixed.  I love their new seahorse and Bashkir Curly as well.  It looks like a really good year for this company.

It seems to be true, look at the coelophysis and einiosaurus' shadows on the official site Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:27 pm

I updated the first post with all pictures (except prehistoric), please understand if takes some time to load once I am linking the pictures directly from their website where pictures are originally very large.
I'll update it with the remaining pictures and probably turn it lighter when things are calmer. Just enjoy this incredible new year from Safari.
Was I ever so excited with a Farm figures as this one?

100046 Carabao

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:32 pm

Ooh, a Dingo! I was hoping that they would make that one some year. I'll definitely have to get that one. What happened to the Husky though? Its not listed as a new product but the Booby and Deer were...? I hope its not canceled or something.

I could have sworn that they had released the Sable Antelope in a previous year, is it a re-release?

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Wow, the carabao is really a fantastic news! And a two-toed sloth! How great! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:03 pm

shadoweon wrote:
Ooh, a Dingo! I was hoping that they would make that one some year. I'll definitely have to get that one. What happened to the Husky though? Its not listed as a new product but the Booby and Deer were...? I hope its not canceled or something.

I could have sworn that they had released the Sable Antelope in a previous year, is it a re-release?

I forgot to update the Best in Show Dogs series. Here is the Husky

255229 Siberian Huskey

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Roger wrote:
shadoweon wrote:

I forgot to update the Best in Show Dogs series. Here is the Husky

255229 Siberian Huskey

Oh,thanks for showing me! I really like this one, its one of the more unique huskies i've seen from major brands in recent years. It actually looks like a Husky too, unlike the CollectA one.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!   Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2017 new releases with pictures... complete!!!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next