Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Lemur with baby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

Lemur with baby Empty
PostSubject: Lemur with baby   Lemur with baby EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 1:37 pm

I got the AAA Lemur with baby today! I see that her picture is up on TAI, but in grey. Mine is of a different color:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Lemur with baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemur with baby   Lemur with baby EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Yes, it is a quite noticiable variation and both pictures can be used, of course. It is a beautiful pic, by the way and it is impressive the amount of figures of ring-tailed lemurs with babies, they're always very cute and this particular one is in a pose very different from most others. monkey

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Lemur with baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemur with baby   Lemur with baby EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:13 pm

WOW ! A variation cheers

The models also come as red ruffed lemur, but that one is certainly ring-tailed Very Happy

It remeinds me, - I need to take more pictures for TAI of my AAAs Embarassed

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Lemur with baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemur with baby   Lemur with baby EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Congratulations

Lemur with baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemur with baby   Lemur with baby Empty

Back to top Go down

Lemur with baby
Page 1 of 1