Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Funrise Horses, help with information and pictures please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Funrise Horses, help with information and pictures please   Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Dear friends, trying to get as much information as I could from the Internet about Funrise horses. I could find that much probably there are 4 basic collections of 12 horses each. 2 from 1988, other from 1991 and another from 1994.
These horses are quite easy to identify once they are about 4 inches and they are marked with brand, breed, year and a letter.
I could already list all two early series but it is being hard to find info about the two later series. If you have any information or pictures, it could be of big help.
I know they were also sold in pretty 16 pieces plastic cases where they mixed horses from different series but I'd rather organize them by series. They were very popular during late 80's and 90's among North American kids, so, maybe you have one of these among your childhood toys... Basketball

Please check below what is already listed. Only the Paso Fino has a picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1988 Funrise Paso Fino from BEatrice's collection.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Funrise Horses, help with information and pictures please   Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:15 pm

WOW !!! So many rare horse breeds affraid

I surely hope that somebody has some of them bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funrise Horses, help with information and pictures please   Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:59 am

Yes Susanne, it is impressive the amount of unusual breeds. Figures are rather simple but still nice. Here is a picture externally linked from an EBAY seller showing a set of 16 horses. Maybe it helps our American friends to remember about them. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Funrise Horses, help with information and pictures please   Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:46 am

That is a wonderful case cheers

Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Funrise horses   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:54 am

Here's a decent picture of the black & white pinto:
Alas, there's no info along with the picture.  I'll have to query the people on a Yahoo list to see if any of them know more.

BTW, I have a few Funrise horses; no pictures of them though.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funrise Horses, help with information and pictures please   Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here's a decent picture of the black & white pinto:
Alas, there's no info along with the picture.  I'll have to query the people on a Yahoo list to see if any of them know more.

BTW, I have a few Funrise horses; no pictures of them though.

Jennifer

Thanks for link and information, Jennifer. That horse from Alicia is the Pinto from 1998, 1st series. A picture is in fact needed but we only use pictures whose permission to be used is given to editors.
I think list of 1998 series are correct and complete, now we need to confirm, mainly, series from 1991 and 1994. So, if yours are marked with these years, could you please tell their breed marked on their bellies?
If you ever have the chance of taking individual pictures of them and you let us using them on Toy Animal Wiki, you can send them to my e-mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that may be easier than posting here. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funrise Horses, help with information and pictures please   Today at 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Funrise Horses, help with information and pictures please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1