Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

... and 1st place goes to... TOP 5 Most popular DOG breeds in toy shape!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ... and 1st place goes to... TOP 5 Most popular DOG breeds in toy shape!   Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Ohhh! Yes !!! A Pharaohound ...and perhaps also one of the larger Podencos Very Happy

But first of the gazehounds, I wish for a Saluki, - what else ? Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is strange that we see so few gazehounds. There are lots of very beautyful dogs, - The Irish Wolfhound, The Scottish Deerhound, the Russian Borzoi etc.... bounce

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: ... and 1st place goes to... TOP 5 Most popular DOG breeds in toy shape!   Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:15 pm

That's an absolutely gorgeous Saluki! I would definitely love to see a company make of them as well as any of the wolfhounds, especially since the Irish variety are the tallest and one of the most impressive dogs in the world. It definitely seems like the sight hounds and toy breeds are the most neglected amongst companies, but I think they both have potential to become some of the nicest figures.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ... and 1st place goes to... TOP 5 Most popular DOG breeds in toy shape!   Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Laughing Laughing Thankyou from Fidda. She agrees that she is gorgeous . A real diva, she is queen Laughing
Yes. Now you mention it...it is really very strange that there aren't models of Irish Wolfhound scratch

Personally I like the Scottish deerhound better, not because of the dog, but because the poor wolfhound has been bred so large and heavy that it has some serious health problems and often can not be expected to be more than 5 - 8 years old Sad

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ... and 1st place goes to... TOP 5 Most popular DOG breeds in toy shape!   Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:12 am

I agree to pressure some companies to make a Saluki but always as long as Fidda doesn't chew my top dogs topic. affraid Laughing flower
Actually, I am patiently waiting to see which brand will give us the first Saluki. They are very important to the market once chewed toys need to be replaced and we have to buy more. Laughing
Just kidding with your lovely Fidda, it seems her breed is related with the dogs I presented from the region I was born and considering the importance of these breeds, they should always be present in a toy dog series, I guess. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... and 1st place goes to... TOP 5 Most popular DOG breeds in toy shape!   Today at 6:45 am

Back to top Go down

... and 1st place goes to... TOP 5 Most popular DOG breeds in toy shape!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2