Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

yowie adventure series bongo walk around!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: yowie adventure series bongo walk around!!!!   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:28 am

so I got givin this bongo meany years ago when I was very young  an its been my fav model of mine an ayways will be.  its very hard to find as this set came out in the 90s mine was very scratched up but not to long ago I found the whole set of adventure series 1 in perfect condition so I now have 2 of this amazing bongo so I wanted to sheare it with everyone so heres the bongo    
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: yowie adventure series bongo walk around!!!!   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:38 am

A very beautyful little model indeed, and our first Australian Yowie walkaround, I think cheers

How fortunate that you found a "younger" one, but I am sure you will not part with the faithful old one of your childhood Applause

It must certainly be very rare, - on TAI we do not even have a list of the models of the Adventure series http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Yowies Shocked

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: yowie adventure series bongo walk around!!!!   Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Magnific animal, thanks for sharing.

Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: yowie adventure series bongo walk around!!!!   Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:25 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
A very beautyful little model indeed, and our first Australian Yowie walkaround, I think  cheers

How fortunate that you found a "younger" one, but I am sure you will not part with the faithful old one of your childhood Applause

It must certainly be very rare, - on TAI we do not even have a list of the models of the Adventure series http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Yowies Shocked
thank you Susanne cheers cheers an yes it looks to be the first walk around for the aussi yowies Laughing Laughing and it must be very rere then if its not up on tai but we can change that for sure :) Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: yowie adventure series bongo walk around!!!!   Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:49 am

Great bongo and what a good idea for a walk around! cheers
I like the way you are talking, of course we can change and turn that nice series best known among collectors. As you have all figures, what about a wonderful gallery exclusively with your pictures and collection on Toy Animal Wiki? It will surely take some of your time to take all individual pictures but I am sure it will worth all the effort.
I can make all the rest of the work and list everything on TAI. bounce bounce

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: yowie adventure series bongo walk around!!!!   Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:31 am

Nice walkaround :)

PostSubject: Re: yowie adventure series bongo walk around!!!!   Today at 10:21 am

Back to top Go down

yowie adventure series bongo walk around!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1