Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:31 am

I am writing a few little drabble's about the world of schleich in my head. I'll post them here and on DeviantArt and might turn them into photo stories, eventually.
The story's are short so I will be able to turn them into photo stories

1: Philipah's Baby

I wrote this bc Schleich once again did not give me a friesian foal

Footsteps soon on the graveled path. Valkyri perks her ears and by her side Kian lifts his head. “Mommy who is that?” He wickers. He presses his little pink nose in Valkyri’s mane. She too lifts her head. Sniffing gently, she tries to answers her colt’s question. “It smells like Tinka and Philipah.” She whinnies. “Wasn’t Philipah due one of these days?” Remarks Islanzadi. “Yes she was.” It is Jaya who answers. She whinnies loudly to call Dabre, Zack and Calimero to her. Her two oldest colts are quick to come, but Dante takes longer. He is playing with the foals of Jaya’s sisters, Zayn, David and Baelfire.
The fence swings open. All mares look up. There is Tinka with Philipah. By her side is Joots, leading a small black foal. Dante is about to race forward, but Jaya bites his butt gently. “You stay here, don’t scare the baby.” She says strictly. Dante let’s his ears hang and snortles in disappointment. He stands by his mother’s side, waiting until she allows him to say hi to the baby.
Tinka unhooks Philipah’s halter. The friesian mare turns to her foal immediately, sniffing at the small black baby to make sure it is still okay. She nudges Joost with her nose, trying to make him back off. Joost chuckles and gently pats her head, slowly taking off the foals halter. The little one worms out of Joost’s arms and presses closely against Philipah’s side. The great black mare trots off, her baby closely following. Joost and Tinka laugh in unison and Tinka closes the fence.

In a corner of the meadow, Philipah stands still to nurse her foal. “Can I go now mommah?” Dante asks. “Not yet.” Jaya whinnies. Dante huffs and rubs his chin over his mother’s back. “Go play with Bae and David, don’t bother Philipah.” Jaya tells him. Dante snortles and runs off to his friends. Jaya looks at him while he prances around with David. “Shall we go say hello?” She suggests to Valkyri. The pinto mare nods her head in agreement and heads towards Philipah. Kian follows her closely. He is young too and prefers to stay beside his mother. Islanzadi and Phae follow as well. Teddy is quick to trot after his mother, abandoning his game with Kos. Legolas does not feel like following Islanzadi, however, rolling around in the grass with Brett and Oberyn.
“Hello, Philipah, how are you.” Valkyri begins softly. Philipah looks up, and so does her foal. They almost blend together in the shadows of the large tree’s. But then the foal whinnies, a soft shy whinny. “Mommy who are those.” She asks in a whinny so darling and sweet that all the mares melt. “Those are mothers friends, darling.” Philipah replies to her filly. The mares keep a respective distance, but Teddy does not. The big tinker colt approaches the much smaller friesian filly. “Hey, I am Teddy!” He whickers, doing a happy little prance. The filly back into her mother, almost invisible against her equally black coat. “What is her name?” Teddy asks Philipah. “Her name is Ravenzwart.” Philipah whinnies. The filly looks up at her mother, pressing her little nose against Philipah’s cheek.

Papo: 12
Safari: 13
Mojo fun: 4
Playmobil: 49
Other: 11
~
schleich count: 469
~
Total: 586

Colelction Archiving Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:01 pm

OOo i love this ... I think you shouldd let somebody draw this
altought foto's will be fun too !

I love you

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
OOo i love this ... I think you shouldd let somebody draw this
altought foto's will be fun too !

I love you

I don;t know any drawing people.

Papo: 12
Safari: 13
Mojo fun: 4
Playmobil: 49
Other: 11
~
schleich count: 469
~
Total: 586

Colelction Archiving Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Today at 9:32 am

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1