Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] Empty
PostSubject: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 11:31 am

I am writing a few little drabble's about the world of schleich in my head. I'll post them here and on DeviantArt and might turn them into photo stories, eventually.
The story's are short so I will be able to turn them into photo stories

1: Philipah's Baby

I wrote this bc Schleich once again did not give me a friesian foal

Footsteps soon on the graveled path. Valkyri perks her ears and by her side Kian lifts his head. “Mommy who is that?” He wickers. He presses his little pink nose in Valkyri’s mane. She too lifts her head. Sniffing gently, she tries to answers her colt’s question. “It smells like Tinka and Philipah.” She whinnies. “Wasn’t Philipah due one of these days?” Remarks Islanzadi. “Yes she was.” It is Jaya who answers. She whinnies loudly to call Dabre, Zack and Calimero to her. Her two oldest colts are quick to come, but Dante takes longer. He is playing with the foals of Jaya’s sisters, Zayn, David and Baelfire.
The fence swings open. All mares look up. There is Tinka with Philipah. By her side is Joots, leading a small black foal. Dante is about to race forward, but Jaya bites his butt gently. “You stay here, don’t scare the baby.” She says strictly. Dante let’s his ears hang and snortles in disappointment. He stands by his mother’s side, waiting until she allows him to say hi to the baby.
Tinka unhooks Philipah’s halter. The friesian mare turns to her foal immediately, sniffing at the small black baby to make sure it is still okay. She nudges Joost with her nose, trying to make him back off. Joost chuckles and gently pats her head, slowly taking off the foals halter. The little one worms out of Joost’s arms and presses closely against Philipah’s side. The great black mare trots off, her baby closely following. Joost and Tinka laugh in unison and Tinka closes the fence.

In a corner of the meadow, Philipah stands still to nurse her foal. “Can I go now mommah?” Dante asks. “Not yet.” Jaya whinnies. Dante huffs and rubs his chin over his mother’s back. “Go play with Bae and David, don’t bother Philipah.” Jaya tells him. Dante snortles and runs off to his friends. Jaya looks at him while he prances around with David. “Shall we go say hello?” She suggests to Valkyri. The pinto mare nods her head in agreement and heads towards Philipah. Kian follows her closely. He is young too and prefers to stay beside his mother. Islanzadi and Phae follow as well. Teddy is quick to trot after his mother, abandoning his game with Kos. Legolas does not feel like following Islanzadi, however, rolling around in the grass with Brett and Oberyn.
“Hello, Philipah, how are you.” Valkyri begins softly. Philipah looks up, and so does her foal. They almost blend together in the shadows of the large tree’s. But then the foal whinnies, a soft shy whinny. “Mommy who are those.” She asks in a whinny so darling and sweet that all the mares melt. “Those are mothers friends, darling.” Philipah replies to her filly. The mares keep a respective distance, but Teddy does not. The big tinker colt approaches the much smaller friesian filly. “Hey, I am Teddy!” He whickers, doing a happy little prance. The filly back into her mother, almost invisible against her equally black coat. “What is her name?” Teddy asks Philipah. “Her name is Ravenzwart.” Philipah whinnies. The filly looks up at her mother, pressing her little nose against Philipah’s cheek.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 11:01 pm

OOo i love this ... I think you shouldd let somebody draw this
altought foto's will be fun too !

I love you

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 11:02 pm

Dum_my wrote:
OOo i love this ... I think you shouldd let somebody draw this
altought foto's will be fun too !

I love you

I don;t know any drawing people.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Stal Valyria [Valyrian Stables] is a stables with a wide array of objectives. People can rent a stable unit for their own horse, rent a horse for a day or take riding classes. It also breeds with great bloodlines and trains sports horses that win national and international prizes. There are also a few horses that are in therapy and need to be rehabilitated.
Located in Groningen, the Netherlands, the stables have access to a great plot of land with five stables, a barn, a canteen and a house. Beside that, there are four very large meadows, paddocks, riding arena’s and a treadmill.
The stables are owned by Pieter van den Perenbaum and are a gathering place for a lot of different people and a lot of different animals, each with their own personality.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is an overview of the entire grounds

Stable lay outs

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:28 pm

This is great i jused to make maps like this all the time
its so much fun to make it came a live with you amagination and then draw it out.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Delightful drawing of your farm cheers

What a wonderful way to ley the fantasy free. Looking at it, it slowly turns 3 dimentional and colour in my head Very Happy

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Thank you very much Dum_my and SUSANNE I love you
I enjoy writing a lot, as you may have noticed.

Starting new year I will post the stories behind all my models. Tomorrow-eve I will post a map of the Horse-Valley and a description of the most important Fae characters that live there.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:36 pm

The stables owner, Pieter van den Perenbaum, isn’t on the stable ground very often. He has a very busy life running a law firm during the weekdays. In the weekend he is usually around to train his Thoroughbred stallion Arthur. He is married to an Austrian born Spanish woman and has one stepson and two daughters.

Pieter’s wife Marisè van den Perenbaum-Riveros is of Spanish descend, but was born and raised in Vienna. She has a son from a former marriage and with Pieter she has twin daughters. She is often working in the stables, mostly with her own horses. She own all the lipizzaners at the stables. Some of these horses she takes back to Vienna to the riding school for shows and breeding.

Marisé’s son Niklas Riveros, mostly called Nico, studies in Groningen city, but also helps at the stables a lot. He is Trakehner Stallion Abel’s owner. He trains hard to bring the stallion out in eventing competitions. Almost all the girls at the stables have a crush on him. He, however has a crush on a certain stablehand.

Laura van den Perenbaum is the oldest of the twins. She is an open and happy go lucky girl. She owns the Dartmoor mare Gozer and aspires to come out in national eventing competitions soon.

Lieke van den Perenbaum is the younger of the twins and more introvert. She owns the Icelandic mare Myrcella. She is more of a recreational rider and usually goes into the forest with Myrcella.

Joost Ros is the first stable hand and is mostly in charge. He is a strong and down to earth guy. He works well with every horse, but him and his own Shire stallion Percival are a true dream team. He has a new labrador dog that he brings to stables with him very often too.

Beside Joost, Tinka van Dijk is the main stablehand. She is at the stables every day, no matter the weather. She has a knack for working with problematic horses and everyone gets along with her. She is the owner of Friesian Icedust and Philipah. And maybe soon a foal.

Gerben Lievenhart is the vet that treats all the horses and other animals at the stables. He is a gentle, calm man that all the horses seem to automatically trust.

The stable’s farrier, Joop Berkhoud, also known as Ome Joop, is a somewhat elderly, very friendly man. He is open and kind to everyone and is not beyond helping out in the stables when he is not shoeing horses.

Mijndert van Beek is one of the elder stable hands, who mostly works with the draughters and Pieters prize winning bulls. He is always followed by Jenna the goat.

Johnny Barnet is from England, but now lives in the Netherlands. He has his Tennessee Walker Stallion Nori stabled at Valyrian Stables and he comes around as often as he can. He is very good at all western styles.

Jack Earnst is a friend of Johnny. He was born in America, but also moved to the Netherlands. He owns to quarter horses, Dustfinger and Inkheart, whom he brings out in a lot of western competitions.

Dirk Verwij is another stable hand, he is hardworking, but not of outstanding talent with horses, he does most of the mucking out and machine work.

Elwin Verrooy is the stablehand that is around in the weekend. He works hard like everyone, but during the weekdays he has to mind his studies more than the horses.

Annemien is one of the children that takes riding lessons at the stables, her favorite pony is Lavinia.

Babs is a regular recreational rider at the stables. She most often comes on wednesday and in the weekend to go off into the woods with a horse.

Carlien is another of the children coming to the stables for riding classes. Her favorite pony is Ori.

Dieuwertje is a stablehand that works very regular, at least five days a week. She is very good at western training. She even comes out in competitions with her quarter horse mare Athene.

Irene is a amateur jumping rider. She is very rich and spends almost all of her time practising with her hanoverian stallion Aragorn.

Jolanda is a very ambitious dressage rider, she owns two Andalusians, Islanzadi and Glorfindel, with whom she rides high level dressage. She is a little bit stuck up.

Leanne is a stablehand and amateur jumping rider. She own the KWPN mare Dealla and is always sweet and friendly to everyone.

Merte is a recreational rider who comes over to the stables a lot and helps out if needed. She usually takes Kitty out into the forest or the indoor arena.

Moniek is the owner of Bonfire and comes over almost every day to train with her, They ride dressage at quite a high level and Bonfire is brought out in competitions.

Renata is a amazteur dressage rider. She practises daily with her Trakehner Mare Goldberry. She hopes to soon debut in the local dressage competition.

Susanne is a stablehand who works every other day. She is very energetic and barely anyone but Tinka can keep up with her. Sometimes even Joost thinks she should calm down. She own Tennessee Walkers Bard and Cersei.

Tom is one of the twins classmates, he is over at the stables sometimes to help out a little bit, he doesn’t ride, however.

Valesca is one of Tinka’s vastest friends and owner of Fjord stallion Thor, She loves to go on big adventures with her brave sturdy friend.

Tamara is Tinka’s best friend and with her mustangs Emma and Henry she loves to join Tinka on her rides in the forest.

Felicia and her stallion Feliks are a surprising pair. Even though Feliks is a Trakehner, he is a very good barrel racing horse, which Ember enjoys to no end.

Riekene is one of the Twin’s friends has finally been convinced to try a day at the stables, she seems more taken with boef, who was bought to keep the goats from causing trouble.

Willemieke is a jumping rider of quite a high level, who is owner of Horst and Elaine, with whom she goes to a lot of competitions.

Brenda is a calm and helpful woman that visit the stables often. Just to help with mucking out or to take a horse into the woods to go on a long ride.

Natalie is a stable hand who is very good at working with stubborn little ponies who need to be shown who is boss.

Odette comes over for riding classes at least twice a week. She is very advanced and she can handle the really difficult Icelandic pony’s.

Daisy is a stable hand who does a very good job at grooming and training a lot of the sports horses.

Heleen van den Perenbaum is Pieter’s younger sister, she is almost always at the stables, helping anyone and everyone.

Mona is the stable’s groom. She knows exactly how to keep all the horses pretty and in good condition.

~
~

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Gosh ! Can you really remember them all ? Shocked

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:25 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I assure you I can

~
~

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Gwaine wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

I assure you I can

A whole little universe, isn't it ? Very Happy

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:30 pm

Here are the Fae of the Horsevalley Universe, the map will have to wait until I have a new screen on my laptop. I think it will take a week or so.

The Fae who live in the Osilos Valley

There are seven Fae clan: Flower Fae, Dark Fae, Butterfly Fae, Ice Fae, Rainbow Fae, Star Fae and Water Fae

Tulos: He is the king of the Fae. But he is beginning to grow senile and loses control over his realm and his people.

Mendea: Tulos' estranged wife. Once she was the Queen of all the Fae, but she fell into darkness and now she is the one leading the beastlings against the Pendragon's and her own daughter.

Eleanor: Tulos' only daughter. She is the defactor leader of the Fae, but has difficulty uniting the seven clans against the beastlings that seem to break and devour everything in their path. Shr is bonded with the stallion Chrystalis Von Pendragon, the eldest grandson of King Ardanwen, which makes the Pendragons her greatest, but also mistrustful allies. Eleanor is engaged to Meadhron, the hero that volunteers to end the terror of the beastlings.

Meadhrom: He is but a skilled singer and the son of Fae teacher Iloria. He brother Alared is much more the hero. But he has offered to lead an army against the beastlings and end their terror and destruction. For this, Tulos gave him Eleanor to wife. Meadhron can only be very nervous about this match.

Alared: Meadhrom's older twin brother. He is a Fae deffender and seen as a hero. He is the son of Iloria and wed to Feya. He is bonded with the mountain horse Finrod. He doesn't realize he parted the animal from mate and daughter.

Iloria: The Fae teacher. She educates all young Fae in magic and manners. She has two sons, Alared and Meadhrom. No one knows what happened to her husband, but many suspect Mendea killed him. She is bonded with the mare Elfhilde. It is unknown where the mare comes from.

Moira: The elected leader of the Rainbow Fae and keeper of the Rainbow Unicorns. She fights hard to keep her people and creatures under her care safe, but unless all Fae work together she will not be strong enough.

Yukamura: The elected leader of the Ice Fae and keeper of the Ice Unicorns and the beast Neo. She fights hard to keep her people and creatures under her care safe, but unless all Fae work together she will not be strong enough. She has one daughter, Yuzu. She is bonded with the Ice Unicorn Zuria and uses the Ice Dragon Angalacon as her informant.

Darena: The elected leader of the Star Fae and the keeper of the star companions. She fights hard to keep her people and creatures under her care safe, but unless all Fae work together she will not be strong enough. She is bonded with the unicorn mare Valyria and tenderly cares for her and all her colts.

Anguana: The elected leader of the Water Fae. She fights hard to keep her people and creatures under her care safe, but unless all Fae work together she will not be strong enough.

Amilana: She is Eleanor's best friend and the realm's fastest messenger. Despite her immaculate colors she is a dark fae. Her sister Nuray is much darker than her. Amilana is bonded with the white mare Anaïs. The two form a very good team.

Nuray: Amilana's sister. She is dragged into Mandea's affairs because she is in love with Turag. She doesn't want to fight with the other Fae. She is bonded with the black mare Dark Thunder. They trust each other blindly.

Kojek: A male butterfly Fae that lives in the deep woods to protect the woodland creature from the beastlings and hunters. He lives only with his sister Manili. He is bonded with the forrest unicorn Beren.

Oleana. One of the younger flower Fae. She is still learning to control her magic. She is newly bonded with the mountain mare White Price.

Iris: A Dark Fae and the sister of Surah. She is bonded to the stallion Theodred and uses her pet cockateel to spie on Mendea.

Surah: Iris' sister. This dark Fae is the keeper of the gate to the dragon denn. She is bonded with the Stallion Stardust and the drakonai Iriolan.

Savariel: Eleanor's young niece. She is very interested in the unicorns and might one day bond with Celeste.

Marween: This flower Fae is a prankster and one of Meadhrom's best friends. She never sits still and rushes left and right. She has a pet racoon named Pacu. She is bonded to the mountain mare Nana.

Merope: The sister of Bilara. Together they are the realm most trusted seers. They predicted that Ardanwen's line would birth the prince of princess* that brings peace of the valley. She is bonded with the Unicorn stallion Manwë
* In the old Fae tongue titles of status are not gendered

Manili: Kojek's sister and co guardian of the wood land creatures. She is the magci user where as Kojek is the fighter. Minili is bonded with the forrest unicorn Ilya.

Bilara: Mendea's dark seer. She has visions of the destruction of the beastlings and warns Mendea about them. While Merope, her sister, tries to help Eleanpr, Bilara does her best to see Dark win. She forcibly bound the unicorn stallion Ghost to her.

Sanjeela: A freespirited butterfly Fae that mostly flutters about, nothing on her mind. She bonded with the wild mare Freya and love the horse with all her heart.

Serah: A flower Fae that used to be friends with Eleanor in their childhood. They grew apart, because Serah was envious of Eleanor's friend Feya. Serah was infatuated with Alared, but he wed Feya instead. Serah is bonded to the mare Fina.

Feya: Eleanor's childhood friend and now one of the royal advisors. She helps Tulos with most his daily affaris and his always ready to help Eleanor if she needs it. She is wed to the hero Alared. She is bonded with the white stallion Diacon.

Liz: A young Rainbow Fae. She mostly stays in the gilded town at the end of the Rainbow. She might bond with the alicorn Hermes of the unicorn Ross.

Ileine: Moira's assistant and one of Eleanor's vast friends. She is very witty and one of Eleanor's prime advisors. She is bonded with the alicorn mare Margeary.

Gorm: One of Mendea's beastlings. He is not a bright guy and has an affinity for wolves, which is not mutua;.

Iridessa: Serah's sister. She takes care of a lot of magical creatures. She is bonded to the mare Samarinde, whom she oft allows to treturn to her mate in the Pendragon herd.

Liazza: A beastling doublespy that doesn't believe in Mendea's cause anymore. She had an affinity for big cats.

Turag: Mendea's nephew. He supports her cause because there is a spell on him. But he is in love with Amilana and she might be able to break the enchantment. Turag is bonded with the black mare Dark Watcher.

Jaromir: He used to support Mendea, but he displeased her and was expulsed. Unlike many Fae he did not bond with a horse but with a direwolf. The beast's name is Grey Wind.

Ed: An extermely cruel and bloodthirsty beastling. He is a killer at heart with an affinity for hyena's. He even enslaved an alpha female named Shenzi.

Yuzu: Yukamarua's daughter. She stays in the cold north with the herd of ice unicorns. She is bonded with the ice unicorn Tahoe.

Alayne: A young Fae with a big love for flowers. She is always happy and optimistic. She also idolises Eleanor.

Morella: A strong butterfly Fae. She can throw a log further than most male Fae.

Solange: The woods elf that taught Kojek and Minili how to take care pf the woodland creatures entrusted to them.

Celila: The defactor leader of the butterfly Fae and Eleanor's right hand woman. She is also the main messenger between the clans.

Hidena: A rainbow Fae acrobate and bard extra varganza. She is always loud and boiseterous. She is bonded with the mare Enfys, whom she saves from the rainbow when she was but a filly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:45 am

Your imagination has no limits!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Ana wrote:
Your imagination has no limits!! cheers

This is barely all of it x3. Tip of the iceberg type thing.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Belated post for januari first 2017

Abby

70485 Damarai
Name source: Sesame Street
Name reason: It just happened
Fun Fact: None
Made in: China

Horsevalley

Abby is the only dragon loyal to the Rainbow Fae. She is very young. Most individuals of her age are at least four times as large as her. She mostly walks on four legs, but stands on two legs as well, balancing on her tail, to seem more intimidating. She is capable of Fae speach and preforms small feats of magic. She doesn't breathe fire, but instead can spray jets of water from her mouth. She is very sings beautifully and is very graceful when she flies. She is also very curious, always wanting to know every little fact. But beware, she is also a notorious gossip. Her nest is atop of the rainbow keep and is made of a vast array of flowers. She flies around the valley a lot, visiting other Fae cities, the dragon lair and the horse herds.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Belated post for januari second 2017

Abel - Trakehner Stallion

70086 Limited Edition Trakehner Stallion
Name Source: Biblical Mythology
Name Reason: The 2014 LE's had arrived in a package and I just decided to name the Camargue Stallion Kain, for a fully unrelated reason. So, I just looked at this red stallion and went like 'In the biblical verse Kain is the bad brother, but the Cama looks half an angel and this guy looks like a devil' and then Abel just stuck.
Fun Fact: When I first got him, he was unstable and kept falling over, so I had him lean against another horse. But then I went outside and accidentally dropped him, breaking off one of his hooves. I glued it back on and now he is perfectly stable
Made in: Tunesia

Valyria Stables

Abel, also known as Appie is a Trakehner Stallion with a past and a terrible temper. He came to Valyria stables to rehabilitate. Over time he has grown to trust a few of the stablehands. But even after extensive therapy he still is very mistrusting and sometimes blatantly aggressive.
He is very protective, maybe even possessive of Morrigan and their son Oberyn. He can't stand to be away from them and doesn't want anyone near them, be it man or animal.
But to those he trusts, he is sweet and sometimes may even seem helpful. He was a showjumper, but due to an ankle injury he is not allowed to jump anymore. He now exersizes in a lower level of dressage and natural horsemanship.

Horsevalley

Abel is one of the quardruplets. He and his brothers lead their herd steadfast, but sometimes also recklessly. His brothers are named Jaqen, Meadhros and Felix. Abel is the most dominent of the brothers. Together with Felix he is the more aggressive brother. They mostly defend the herd from danger.
Abel is rather unwilling heed king Ardanwen's orders, but is open to negotiations with the Young Prince Icedust, maybe because Icedust is more understanding of his way of living.
Abel is mated to Morrigan. His brothers are mated to her sister Roslin and Goldberry. Amoung the four brothers and three sister three foals have been born. Theodred, Liam and Abel's own son Oberyn.
Abel, like his brothers Jaqen and Felix mistrusts the Fae of all clans. No one really knows how that came to be.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Belated post for januari third 2017

Achaam - Clydesdale Gelding

13808 Clydesdale Gelding
Name source: The Year The Horses Came by Mary Mackey
Name reason: Achaam is the son of the warclan's chief, so he is a powerful warrior. This model stuck me as very powerful, so the powerful name fitted.
Fun Fact: I don't have had any funny things happen to this model just yet.

Valyria Stables

Achaam is a gentle Clydesdale gelding. He is sweet but not docile. He can be spirited kike a colt, prancing about when he is excited about something. He likes to work, but likes to lay in the sun about as much.
He is a good draughter, pulling heavy loads. Mr van den Perenbaum oft uses Achaam along with Gloín and Gijs to pull carts of hay and straw, or wood used for building new stables, supplies for the village fairs or for tourists to ride around in covered wagons. On the fairs Achaam is always the children's favorite. This is because Achaam is very gentle, well behaved and patient with young humans.
Achaam is the younger brother of Wylla and Bessie. Before he was gelded, he mated with Beatrice. She gave birth to Kos, a colt. Achaam is quite a good father, looking after Kos and allowing the colt to play with him.

Horsevalley

Achaam is one of Blackstorm's straunchest supporters and vastest friends. Although his older sisters and good brother are rather close with king Ardanwen, Achaam chooses to support the newer generation, for security rather than change.
Achaam is mated to Beatrice and has with her a son named Kos. He has tow sisters, Bessie and Wylla and a goodbrother, Gloín. He is also uncle to filly Dottie.
Achaam is calm and gentle. He always takes time to think about things before he takes action. Unless it considers the safety of the herd or any of it's members. Achaam is a fierce protector and very strong once angered.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:19 pm

belated post for januari 4th 2017

Adam - Haflinger Colt

13292 Laying Haflinger Foal
Name source: The stables I used to take riding lessons at
Name reason: In the last few weeks that I went there, the stables aquired a very large, light furred haflinger. I was so in love with that animal and he was so sweet. But then I stopped my riding lessons and I was still thinking about him and when I stumbled across this model, I just plastered the name to it.
Fun Fact: This is one of the earliest models in my collection

Valyria Stables

Adam is a haflinger yearling colt. He is the offspring of Arjo and Proost. Neither of his parents are official breeding stock, so Adam is neither. He isn't as active as the other yearlings and prefers to lay around. He chooses to be lazy rather than tired. And he hates training.
Like other yearlings Adam has started his natural horsemanship training, like reacting to verbal commands and following the stablehand without too much of a fuss. Adam feels nothing for that and does everything he possibly can to avoid having to do anything.
Adam's friends are Dipstick, Harley, Bambam, Calimero and Salinero.

Horsevalley

Adam lives in the mountains of Sarnora with his parents Arjo and Proost, his aunts Elisaveta and Peggy Sue, his cousins Jace and Luna and his uncle Robin Hood.
He doesn't like playing with the other colts and fillies. He prefers to lay around in the sun, much to his father's disappointment. His mother doesn't seem to car for it much. The only two colt's he seems to get along with are Bambam and Tyrion.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Belated post for januari 5th 2017

Aegon - Icelandic Stallion

41351 Limited Edition Icelandic Stallion
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: I have the habbit of naming my white horses after Targaryens. Aegon is viewed a a fierce and powerful name, which I think this model is.
Fun Fact: From the moment I knew this LE excists, I wanted it and I skimmed ebay for it for ages, so when I got him, I cheered my butt off.

Valyria Stables

Aegon is an energetic and stubborn Icelandic Pony Stallion. He is the full brother of Brandon and the maternal half brother of Arianna. With the mare Rapunsel he has a filly named Malia.
Aegon is sporty and active and loves to be challenged. He is willing to work for the right human, but will refuse to do a thing for the humans he doesn't like. Those he will throw in the sand, he is namely a bucking champion.
He is very good at jumping and eventing. He comes out on competitions in both fields. He's won several prices. He could have been a breeding stallion, but the stables don;t want to see him move to Iceland. So they keep him on and bring him out in competitions.
Aegon isn't always an easy pony for the human, but he is very easy going yo other horses. He even gets along with the more difficult horses. He also loves to play with the foals.

Horsevalley

Aegon is the leader of the clan in the Sarnora mountain's. He rarely leads his clan down to the valley. He is very distrustful of the Fae and thinks Ardanwen is in league with the flower Fae.
He is mated to Rapunsel and has with her a filly named Malia. He has one brother, Brandon and a sister, Arianna. He is the good brother of Farbauti, Echozan and Myrcella. He is also the uncle of Mili, Vindur and Hansel.
He has three wingmen: Robin Hood, Ori and Farbauti. They help him lead and look out for the herd. He, much like his wingmen, prefers to avoid conflict. He only fights to defend his herd from danger.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Post for januari 6th 2017

Aerith - Dartmoor Filly

13691 Dartmoor Foal
Name source: Final Fantasy VII
Name reason: I've always viewed Aerith Gainsborough as sickly angelic, and yet, when I aquired this cute little thing, I found the name oddly suiting, because this filly is so adorable.
Fun Fact: My cousin hid her in a tree once.

Valyria Stables

Aerith is a purebred Dartmoor Filly. Her father is Ori and her mother is Gozer. She has three uncles, namely: Dean, Jon and Hannibal.
She is a rather shy filly who prefers to stay pressed against her mother's or father's side. She tends to be scared by the bigger horses and the loudly barking dogs. If she lays with the other foals it is mostly with those of her own size. She gets along well with Sjofn, Peregrin, Luna, Fulla and Marlene.
Once she let's lose, she is a real dancer. She prances and bucks around like a little ballerina.
When she is familiar with a stablehand, she loves to be cuddles and groomed. She'll show what a good girl she is. She stands still for them and allows them to check her hooves, ears, nose and mouth without much protest.

Horsevalley

Aerith belongs to the clan of pony's that live in the Sarnora mountains. Her father Ori is one of the leader's wingmen and her mother is his mate Gozer. Through her parents, Aerith has a high status in her clan.
She is befriended with Sjofn, Kili, Luna and Jace. But she is friendly to all pony's in the clan. Even despite the fact that Adam, Bambam and Tyrion sometimes bully her.
Unlike Kili and Jace, Aerith heeds the leaders command not to go down to the valley. She is, in her heart of hearts afraid that the Fae will take her like they did Nana.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Post for januari 7th 2017

Aisha - Mustang Mare

13806 Mustang Mare
Name source: A song with that selfsame title
Name reason: In the song, the girl names Aisha is described as the queen of Sheba and this model strikes me as a beautiful, but tender ruler. Which is why I gave her that name.
Fun Fact: I actually expected her to be bigger than she actually is.

Valyria Stables

When she was three years old, Aisha, along with her sisters Chataya and Emma was exported from the USA to the Netherlands for breeding purpose. Soon she mated with Stavan and gave birth to colt Akatsuki.
Aisha is a fully domesticated mustang mare. She is hardly related to the wild herds that still graze the plains in America. She is a rather docile mare and is used for the lessons for adult starting riders.
She does not excell in any particular disciplines but is moderately good in jumping, dressage and western. With her, starting riders can learn in a calm and steady pace.
Personally wise Aisha is calm and a little bit curious. She isn't fussy or difficult and also doesn't startle easily.

Horsevalley

Aisha is part of the herd of 'Wild Horses'. Those are the horses that don't acknowledge the authority of the Pendragon like. This hard is led by the brothers Ares and Tyr. Two very firece warrior stallions.
Aisha is mated to Stavan and mother of Akatsuki. She had two sisters: Emma and Chataya, two goodbrothers: Uriel and Viserys and two Nephews: Peter Pan and Henry.
Despite her mate's high rank in the herd, Aisha is not a prominent member. She isn't very opinionated and prefers to stay out of conflicts.
Her priorities ly with raising Akatsuki to be a good member of the herd and making sure her sisters do the same with their sons. This is not always met with gratitude.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Belated post for januari 8th 2017 - intermission

Aberforth - Goat Kid

13829 Goat Kid
Name source: Harry Potter
Name reason: No one knows what Aberforth Dumbledore did with that goat...
Fun Fact: It's eyes legitly scare me!

Valyria Stables

Aberforth, who is the kid of Lox and Perky, is a very mischievous goat kid. He has learned from Sebastian and Dante how to break out of his penn. He literally eats everything that comes in front of his eager teeth. He is best buddies with donkey foal Piotr, the two are practically inseparable and Aberforth loves to ride on Piotr's back. Aberforth's two favorite things to do are scaring the chickens and trying to eat the cats. He's been chased around the barn by rooster Henkie numerous times And Peter Poes scratches him on sight. Peter Poes namely counts as Aberforth's favorite snack.

Horsevalley

Aberforth, along with his mother Lox and brother Cookie is kept by Man beyond the Fog. He lives with four other goats in a small penn, these goats are Jenne, Trixxie, Wonu and Magik.
Man keeps the goats to sacrifice them to their cruel gods. Time is running out for Lox, Aberforth's mother and Aberforth will do everything to keep her safe.
A rescue is in their stars, to their luck.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Post for januari 9th 2017

Aiyoni - Andalusian Filly

13822 Andalusian Foal
Name source: Firebringer Trilogy
Name reason: I first wanted to name her Dhattar, but it turned out a mare, so I named her for Dhattar's sister instead.
Fun Fact: I thought she would be a boy!
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Aiyoni is the wobbly but curious filly of Islanzadi. Her father is the famous show stallion Glorfindel. Aiyoni already shows some of his very promising traits and the expectation for her future are very high.
Aiyoni is very young and stays by Isla's side all the time. She likes to play with the other foals in the meadow, but always makes sure that she doesn't stray too far from her mother. Her friends include Pipo, Teddy, Lyanna, Kian, Brett and Ravenzwart.
She is unafraid of the humans and always comes to see if a stablehand has a peppermint or some tickles for her. The peppermints are her favorites. She has no objects to the halter either.

Horsevalley

Aiyoni is born to Glorfindel and Islanzadi, two brave members of the Pendragon herd. They are a few of Icedusts most loyal friends. Islanzadi's sister Tezzieh and her mate Vincent are also supporters of Icedust.
Beside her uncle Vincent and aunt Tezzieh, Aiyoni has three cousins: Gabe, Danny and Amina and an adoptive cousin: Lucretia.
She is a curious and sweet filly. She is very open and friendly to anyone. She is always willing to lend a helping hoof and is even unafraid of the Fae.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Belated post for januari 10th 2017

Akatsuki - Mustang Colt

13807 Mustang Foal
Name source: Naruto and Vampire Knight
Name reason: The model is very vicious looking, so I wanted a vicious name for him. The Akatsuki was a group of villians in Naruto. Akatsuki Kain is a fire using Aristocrat in Vampire Knight, he is very strong and firm, but also calm. Yte I picked the name anyway, for Aka means red.
Fun Fact: His coat is quite dark in comparison to the promo pictures

Valyria Stables

Akatsuki is the only colt of Aisha and Stavan. He has two maternal aunts: Emma and Chataya and two maternal cousins: Henry and Peter Pan.
He is very much like his father, hotblooded and stubborn. He has a bit of a short temper and is quite the troublemaker. He loves to escape, Joost compares him to a piece of soap, always slipping through your fingers. Akatsuki has also bitten his mother when she tried to make him behave.
He is a real handful to the stablehands as well. He doesn't like being touched, let alone trained. Grooming him is hell and mostly left to Joost.

Horsevalley

Like his parents Stavan and Aisha, his uncle Viserys and Uriel, his aunts Emma and Chataya and his cousins Henry and Peter Pan, Akatsuki belongs to the Wild Herd.
He is one of the more unruly foals. Together with Peter Pan, he is known to bully Henry, Kian and Brett. And like most colts in the Wild Herd, he aspires to be mated to Sansa.
His mother tries her best to make a scent stallion of him, without much success.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:55 pm

Post for januari 11th 2017

Alayaya - Marbacher Mare

82145 Limited Edition Marbacher Mare
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: In the Novels, Alayaya is a very dark skinned woman and I always pictured her skin being the shade of this model.
Fun Fact: I got this model and her foal for my birthday two years ago
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Alayaya is a difficult horse to work with. She is a bit spoiled and rather picky. If she doesn't like something, there is no way she can can be convinced to do it.
With Bronn she has one colt named Frodo. She is fiercely protective of Frodo and will protect him from anyone. She has no warm feelings for Bronn and will bite him away as soon as he approaches her.
She isn't an especially good sports horse, but she is reasonable at dressage, which she and her owner weakly practice at. Her owner is a wealthy business partner of Mr. Perenbaum.

Horse valley

With her mate Bronn and son Frodo, Alayaya is kept by Man behind the Fog. She is very prideful and acts like she is better than all the rest.
Not many of the other Man kept horses like her, although they like her mate Bronn well enough.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next