Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 16:01

Belated Post for 25 May

Dees - Shetland Mare

42040 Shetland Pony Mare - Carriage Set
Name source: None
Name reason: I found it a funny name, for Dees is a form of deze which is dutch for this one, indicating I wanted this one from the lot sold on Marktplaats.
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Dees is a rather gentle Shetland mare. She is a pony available for the starting rider lessons. She acts calm and is pretty docile.
She is not very good at any particular discipline, but she obeys very well. Usually she walks in three to five lessons a day, with each lesson taking about an hour.
Dees is the mother of one colt. His name is Tyrion and he is quite the troublemaker. His father is Gimli.

Horsevalley

Dees is a member of the mountain clan. She isn't a very prominent member and calmly follows the lead of their main stallions.
She is mated to Gimli. Their son is named Tyrion.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 12:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 16:25

Belated Post for 26 May

Delilah - Donkey Mare

14772 Donkey
Name source: Plain white T's song
Name reason: I was listening Hey There Delilah when I entered the shop and sang it to her.
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Delilah is a lively and energetic donky mare. She is generally very kind and gentle, but has her own will. When people try to make her do something that she goes against her plan, nothing can make her move.
She has one colt, of whom she is very protective. His name is Piotr. She is a very loving mother. She is even kind to his father. Piotr's father is named Sloffie.

Horsevalley

Delilah lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is used as an animal of burden. She is very strong, but also very stubborn. Man has to work hard to bribe hr with treats and gentle words/
With her mate Sloffie, she has one colt. His name is Piotr. Delilah is fiercely protective of him.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 12:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 16:54

Belated Post for 27 May

Demoon Raveleijnem - Friesian Mare

13604 Frisian Mare
Name reason: In my childhood I had a story in my head about a her of friesians and the Matriarch was named Demoon, so I kept it that was.
Fun Fact: My fourth actual schleich model in my whole life

Valyria Stables

Demoon is an even tempered and well behaved Arabo-Friesian mare. She is a good draught and dressage horse, excelling in both desciplines and she comes out in national competitions in both fields as well.
Demoon is officially owned by Mr. von den Perenbaum, but Tamara comes out in competitions with her. They trust each other blindly and make an absolute dream team. They have won several competitions.
With Blackstorm von Pendragon, Demoon has four sons, of which only one colt is black. Their names are Chrystalis, Roman, Icedust and Pablo. Chrystalis and Roman are white with chestnut names. Icedust is a snowy white. Only Pablo is black.
Demoon is also a grandmother. Icedust is father to a black newborn filly, Ravenzwart.

Horsevalley

Demoon is the matriarch of the Pendragon herd. She is the mate of Prince Blackstorm von Pendragon and mother of the Young Prince Icedust. She has the highest rank a mare can enjoy in the herd. Most of the daily gouverning is left to her.
She knows very well that her royal mate does not take his loyalty to her all to seriously. She is well aware of all the bastards he has trotting around. But she is also aware she is mated to him for life. She has a duty to him and the herd she takes very serious.
She gave Blackstorm four trueborn sons. Their names are Chrystalis, Roman, Icedust and Pablo. Chrystalis and Roman bonded with Fae Princesses. It tore a hol in Demoon's heart and she became harder for it. She mistrusts she Fae and even stays away from her two eldest sons. She fiercely protects her youngest, Pablo, keeping him by her side at all times.
The Young prince Icedust mostly replies on his mother's advice, but not when it comes to other herds and the Fae as allies.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 12:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 17:36

Post for 28 May

Diacon - Andalusian Stallion

70400 Feya's Andalusian Stallion
Name source: School stables
Name reason: It needed a cool name to contrast the gayness from the pink get up.
Fun Fact: I first thought this model would be a mare so I had a real cutesy mare name, but then I bought it and saw it was a stallion, so I had to change the name to something very manly.

Valyria Stables

Diacon is a firy and showy Andalusian Stallion. His only misfortune is that is owner likes to doll him up in pink and with a lot of flowers.
He is mainly a parade and pas de deux horse. His pas the deux partner is Lipizaner Stallion Francis. They do a lot of festival work together.
Diacon loves showing off, especially when there are mares nearby. He is energetic and eager to be the best.

Horsevalley

Diacon is a white stallion bonded with the Fae Feya. He lives in the Royal stables and runs with the other fae horses. He is very fierce and showy, eager to impress. Especially when there are mares around.
He is as of yet unmated and has no bastard children. He is fiercely protective and loyal to Feya.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 12:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyMay 31st 2017, 09:40

I love fairy things Very Happy there a such few fairy whritings !

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 19:35

Belated Post for 29 May

Diamond of Long Cleeve - Falabella Mare

82816 Limited Edition Falabella
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: My other fali mare is named Roosje, so I decided this one would have a girl hobbit name as well.
Fun Fact: I got her for so super cheap, I am so proud of myself!

Valyria Stables

Diamand is an adorable little Falabella mare. She gets a whole lot of love from all the people at the stables. And she doesn't have to work a single minute for it. She spends most of her days in the meadow, playing with the other falabella pony's and the other horses. Diamand is not afraid of even the shires and is very outgoing to all horses and animals.
With fellow Falabella Meriadoc, Diamand has one filly named Fulla.

Horsevalley

Diamond is a member of the mountain clan. She is very open, sociable and even a little flirty. She has a lot of friends in her herd, but is also very open to horses from other herds and other animals. She is only afraid of the Fae and the large cats.
She is mated to Meriadoc. With him she has one filly named Fullu. She also has one sister named Rosie. This makes Ukkie her goodbrother and Marlene her niece.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 19:36

Dum_my wrote:
I love fairy things Very Happy there a such few fairy whritings !

uWu thanks, I hope you also like the new format.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 20:27

Belated Post for May 30

Dilan - Camargue Colt

13628 Camargue Foal
Name source: A friend and Kingdom Hearts
Name reason: A friend of mine is a really shy person and this model is really really shy looking, so I slapped it on.
Fun Fact: I can't even remember where I got him

Valyria Stables

Dilan is a rather shy Camargue colt. He mostly stays by his mother's side. When she is out riding, he will wicker for her until she comes back. Not even putting him in themeadow with the other foals will help. He still whickers for her and even tries to go looking.
He is born to Ovra. The name of his father is not known. He has no siblings, uncles or aunts. He is also a tad to shy to play with other foals just yet.

Horsevalley

Dilan is a member of the Quardruplet's herd. He is young and afraid. His father Arec was killed by the beastlings. His mother Ovra and he live in constant fear.
The herd is very protective of Dilan and Ovra, after what happened to Arec. They keep them in the center and there are always guards around them.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 13:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 20:51

Belated Post for 31 May

Dipstick - Knabstrupper Colt

13619 Knabstrupper Foal Suckling
Name source: Disney
Name reason: I named the spotted horse for a spotted dog.
Fun Fact: He makes a duckface

Valyria Stables

Dipstick is an outgoing and very eager colt. He is the son of Ashflake and Bifur. He has one twin sister named Ygraine.
Dipstick is very misschievouse and is known for fooling the stableshands. He loves chasing other foals and startling the adult horses.

Horsevalley

Dipstick is a member of the herd led by the Quadruplets. His parents are Bifur and Ashflake and he is twin brother to Ygraine.
His parents are not the most prominent members of the herd, so he doesn't enjoy a very high status.
He is playful, has many friends and should learn a little bit more about being cautious.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 13:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 21:35

Belated Post for 1 JuneMy birthmonth

Dis - Fell Pony Mare

13740 Fell Pony Mare
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: A small and hairy pony, just like a dwarf woman. Also Dis is the only dwarf woman I know.
Fun Fact: The moment I saw her, I was instantly in love

Valyria Stables

Dis is a very stubborn but friendly Fell Pony. Only the most experienced of riders are allowed to take her into the arena or the woods. She doesn't ride lessons. She is very talented at jumping, cross country and eventing. She is quite speedy as well. She always tests her rider for worthiness. If she thinks a rider is not worthy they can forget riding her.
Dis is sociable to the other horses and a natural leader. She cna be quite fierce and holds her own against even the biggest stallion.
With the stallion Balin, Dis has on colt. His name is Kili and the colt is very misschivous.

Horsevalley

Dis is a member of the mountain clan. She is a very prominent member, helping other members with advice and her nerves of steel. She is open and sociable, but also very headstrong and independant. Her best friend within the herd is Gozer. She is also gets along with very well with Arienna, Rapunsel and Grettel.
Dis is mated to Balin. Although the union is not entirely unhappy, it is loveless. Dis' true love Garin passed on as the first victim of the beastlings. They were not mated and Dis was possibly already carrying his foal. Her son, of dubious fatherhood, is named Kili.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 13:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 22:02

Belated Post for 2 June

Dominic - Rhinoceros Calf

14130 Young Rhinoceros
Name source: Shadowhunters
Name reason: Bulky and cute as a button, reminded me of Dominic Sherwood
Fun Fact: Got him from a member on the forum!!!
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Dominic lives on the African plains. He met Icedust, Glorfindel, Felix and Elsa when they were lost. He was very crious about what he thought were stripeless zebra's. His mother tried to keep him away but it was to no avail. The horses were very kind to him.
Dom is a curious and sociable young thing. He is very playful and loves romping around, espiecally with the elephant calves.

Horsevalley

Together with his mother, Dominic slowly wanders the plain of the valley. He is curious young Rhino, full of questions. His mother can barely provide him with all the answers.
He prefers to play with the elephant calves. They can handle his rough housing.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 22:28

Belated Post for 3 June

Donder - Leopard Cub

14399 Leopard cub
Name reason: I for the life of me can't remember why I gave him this name, eheheh.
Fun Fact: He was bought in Lienz

Valyria Stables

Donder lives at the rescue center across the street from the stables. He is an orphaned Leopard Cub, picke dup on Schiphol after smugglers tried to import him into the EU. He was then brought to the center.
He lives in a special group for orphaned big cats. He gets bottlefed by the caretakers. He plays with the other cubs and sometimes socializes with the older big cats.

Horsevalley

Donder lives in the tallwood jungle, with his mother Blossom. Their lair is deep within the jungle, where barely anyone can reach them.
Donder is curious and playful, but his mother keeps a close eye on him to prevent him from wandering away.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 22:53

Belated Post for 4 June

Dorcas - Greater Kudu Female

14645 Greater Kudu
Name source: I can't quite remember
Name reason: The name reminds me of a beautiful dark skinned woman, which I think she is
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Dorcas is a Greater Kudu Female, living on the African Plains. She is one of the animals that aided Icedust, Elsa, Felix and Glorfindel in finding back their riders.
Dorcas is cautious and careful. She moves with grace and always finds the safest way. She speaks softly and wisely.
Dorcas has one calf. His name is Yukito. Dorcas is very protective of him and keeps him by her side at all times.

Horsevalley

Dorcas and her son Yukito wander the plains and meadows of the valley. Her mate was taken by the beastlings.
She is cautious and gentle, but also very sociable. She is close friends with the giraffes and the zebra's, but tries to also keep on a friendly note with the horses.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 23:09

Post for June 5th

Do, Re, Mi, Fa & Sol - Chicks

13648 Chicks
Name source: Childrens songs
Name reason: Erm yeah...

Valyria Stables

Do, Re, Mi, Fa and Sol are Valyria Stables' adorable fluffy chicks. The children love them and so they are very used to human affection.
Their father is Hendrick-Jan-De-Haan-Uit-Koog-Aan-De-Zaan-Heeft-De-Kraan-Open-Laten-Staan and their mother are Hen Solo and Cluck Norris.

Horsevalley

The chicks live with their parents Henkie, Cluck Norris, Hen Solo and Columbus in the coop Men beyond the Fog made to keep them.
Man's young loves them and gives them a lot of attention. They are used to be picked up and stroked.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 14:17

Belated Post for 6 June

Dori - Riding Pony

13706 Trained Horse
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: I was just gathering up my Thorin Oakenshields company and I thought this rather dull pony matched the rather dull oldest brother to the ori-dori-nori row.

Valyria Stables

Dori is a pony of indescernable breed. He is available for the lessons of the beginning riders. He is very compliant and calm always patient and gentle tempered. he is already quite the elderly horse, but not at all the eldest.
Dori is sociable to other horses and animals and very loving to the children that come around the stables. He loves to be groomed and to be given sugar cubes.

Horsevalley

Dori lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is used for crossing distances at a more leisure pace. He is very calm and obedient and not the most assertive horse.
When the other horses start to fantasize about a better life, away from Man, Dori is quick to try to passify them with their current life.  This makes him rather unpopular in the barn.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 13:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 14:38

Belated Post for 7 June

Dory - Blue Tang

42327 Blue Tang
Name reason: ~Just keep swimming, just keep swimming~

Valyria Stables

Dory is a Blue Tang kept in a coral reef aquarium by Mr. von den Perenbaum. She, along with Marlin and Gill, are a gift from one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's business relations.
The tank is places in the Perenbaum residence. The twins love to watch Dory play in the corals. Mr. von den Perendaum is quite proud of the tank.

Horsevalley

Dory lives in the reef that surrounds the Mermaid city of Shellrea. She has a cute hollowed out braincoral to live in. The young Merlings like to visit and to play with her. Dory knows a lot of funny songs that she teaches the Merlings with great joy.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 14:59

Belated Post for 8 June

Dot - Dalmatian Pup

16347 Dalmatian Puppy
Name reason: A dotted dog with a dotted name
Fun Fact: My very first dog model

Valyria Stables

Dot is the Dalmatian pup Mr. von den Perenbaum gifted to his twin daughters Laura and Lisa. They love her to bits and pieces. They try to drag her everywhere they go. And sometimes they even fight over who gets to drag her where. Dot is fine with it, as long as the girls give her attention.
Dot is an active and outgoing pup, She loves to play with the other pups at the stables. She plays with Chico most often, but also gets along well with Blof and Pep, but is shy around Ken-chan.

Horsevalley

Dot lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is now a companion and play mate for Man's own young. But when she is a bit older, Man's juveniles will train her to be a spotting dog to help Man hunt.
Dot is well loves and well cared for. She is fed nice morsels of meat and sleeps by the fire. She plays with the other pups and even the occational cat.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 15:19

Belated Post for 9 June

Dottie - Clydesdale Filly

13671 Clydesdale Foal
Name reason: 'Dotje' is a dutch word for 'what a cuty' and Dottie is a bit of a muck up of that word. Because she is so cute!
Fun Fact: One of my earliest foals

Valyria Stables

Dottie is a cautious and rather shy Clydesdale filly. Even though she has already seena  few months, she is still rather clumsy in her big heavy body. She is easilly intimidated by other, louder foals.
Her parents are Wylla and Gloín. She has no siblings by either of her parents. Her friends are Kos, Spirit, Ustin and Pipo. Fili and Rambo tend to spook her.
Whe Dottie gets spooked, there is barely a man that is able to hold her. She does not know her own strength and only Joost is strong enough for her.

Horsevalley

Dottie is a member of the Pendragon herd. She doesn't enjoy a particular high status in the herd, but as a young filly, that does not really bother her.
She is very shy and cautious. She only has a few friends, who play at her pace. these friends are Spirit, Pipo and Kos.
Her parents are Gloín and Wylla. She has no siblings, but one aunt named Bessie.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 15:36

Post for 10 June

Draco - Green Boomslang

42245 Snake nest
Name source: Harry Potter
Name reason: My favorite snakey snake get's to be named after my favorite Slytherin
Fun Fact: Pfft, he is just so pretty

Valyria Stables

Draco is Tinka's pet snake. Most of the time he spends curled up under the heatland, but Tinka takes times out of her tight, horsefilled schedule for him every day. The two have a loving bond. Draco trusts Tinka and always draped lovingly around her shoulders.

Horsevalley

Green Boomslang Draco lives in the heart of the tallwood jungle, where there are other trees than the tallwood. The highest tree is his home. He keeps to himself, unless he is asked to interpert visions and dreams.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 10:35

Belated Post for 11 June

Dreamcatcher - Palomino Stallion

13618 Palomino Stallion
Name reason: I have no clue why I conjured this name for this model, I was like 13, so it all got watery in my head.
Fun Fact: I always thought of his as a wandering wise man, a bit like Gandalf from LotR

Valyria Stables

Dreamcatcher is a gentle giant. He is at the stables specificaly for special needs children. He is gentle and patient to them. He is sweet and calm animal. The kids love him.
He is not gelded, but has a hormone deficiency. He produces only little testosterone. Through this he has none of the stallion bouisterouse nature and he also has no urges and no interest in mares.
To other animals he is sociable. He is not dominant and avoids conflict.

Horsevalley

Dreamcatcher is better known as the Great Wanderer. He is old and wise and has traveled far and wide. Still he does so. He has propethic dreams and tells them to whom are to be warned by them.
He belongs to no herd and has no mate. He, however, is welcomed where ever he comes. The Fae as well as the herds of horses are always and happy to have him in their midst.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on September 14th 2017, 14:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 11:59

Belated Post for 12 Juni

Drew - Unicorn Colt

82929 Tamaya
Name source: The Tide
Name reason: I needed to name new models after cute bandmembers and this one seemed suited for fluffball Drew Dirksen. Sells the homo real well.
Fun Fact: He so gaaay!

Horsevalley

Drew is one of the newborn Unicorn colts. He and his brothers are rarely seen. The Fae suspect there are five young colts, following Unicorn mare Valyria where she goes. It can be asumed she is the mother of all five. It is unknown who their father is. The colt are very shy and stay away from Fae as well as horses.
Drew is the most active of the colts. He is the second oldest colt. He is rather curious, but never disobeys his mother.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 12:20

Belated Post for 13 June

Drogon - Black Dragon

70417 Antylar
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Dany has three dragons, a white one, Viserys, a green one Rheagal and a black one Drogon, it was an easy choise.
Fun Fact: I got him and Viserion for piss cheap!

Horsevalley

Drogon is the mightiest of the dragons that live high upon the mountains that ring the valley. It is unsure if he can be titled their leader, but the Fae see him as such. He is old and wise and has flown many a league. He trusts the Fae only with moderation and is rather indifferent to the herds of horses.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 13:14

Belated Post for 14 June

Duke - Hereford Bull

13763 Hereford Bull
Name source: English Noble Titles and Yu-Gi-Oh
Name reason: I wanted all my new Bulls to have names from titles of nobility.
Fun Fact: I need the cow, but she never got brought onto the european market

Valyria Stables

Duke is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's prize winning Bulls. He is proud but calm. Since a very young age, he's used tp being touched and groomed, so he has no issue with the stablehands handeling him.
He is a showbull. His line hails from America, where he was bred and born. His name is internationally known and very well respected, his seed sells well.
With cow Bontje he has one calf. The young bull is named Austin.

Horsevalley

Duke lives with Man beyond the Fog. Toegther with the Bull Napoleon he is used to pull heavy carts over long distances. Man does not treat him very fairly and Duke wishes often times to rebel.
With his mate Bontje he has a bull calf named Austin. He aspires to give Austin a better future.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 13:41

Belated Post for MY BIRTHDAY

Duncan - Dunkleosteus

14575 Dunkleosteus
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Basically bc Dunk is Duncans nickname and the first sylable in Dunkleosteus

Horsevalley

Duncan swims in the dark waters of the Backlands. Little is known about him and barely anyone is brave enough to find out about him. So he is shrouded in mysterie.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 14:14

Belated Post for 16 June

Durc - Arabian Colt

13103 Foal Brown
Name source: The Earth Children
Name reason: It is a very old model, so I wanted an old name, so what better than from a story about prehistoric people!
Fun Fact: I chewed his tail off when I was 3...

Valyria Stables

Durc is a playful and curious Arab colt. He is very young, so he spends most of his time by the side of his mother Lakhi. His father was a donor.
He loves to play with the other foals in the meadow. His friends are David, Daehyun, Jimin and Zack.

Horsevalley

Durc lives with Man beyond the Fog. With his mother Lakhi he lives in the stables of Man. He is bred for endurance and bursts of speed.
For now though, Durc is young and innocent. He doesn't think of his future. Not even when Dante tells there is more to life than what Man dictates.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next